Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:We've got some great anticipation here as Vicky is unceremoniously thrown over Ulysses' knee - Tina can't help but be empathetic because she naturally places herself in her mother's position having been there so often herself, while Steve, who looks at the situation just like the typical CSR reader would :lol: , eagerly awaits what comes next. And in this case, what comes next is Vicky's bare bottom, and getting her panties taken down in front of Steve should completely mortify her. :D
hi web-ed,

yeah, Tina is indeed being empathetic because of her own experiences over her Dad's lap. of course, as she remembers some of those spankings and her Mom's role in them, her attitude might be shifting a little bit 8-) . and yeah, Steve is just like we are :lol: .
web-ed wrote:It's not every couple who has a view of a big fountain out their dining room window, but I guess Ulysses and Vicky do :lol: . And when you see that Overbarrel decoration on the dining room table you have to think that an award from House Beautiful cannot be far behind ( :) ) . Or at least an award from CSR ;)
i'll settle for happy viewers :lol: . as for the fountain. it was part of the scene. i could have changed it but i guess it wasn't bothering me ;) . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:Tina is still thinking about the times she got spanked by her dad.
I can see that Tina started out identifying with her mother... at first! But, as she remembers her childhood spankings in more detail, it turns out that it was her mother who insisted that she suffer the humiliation of having witnesses. Maybe... as things progress, she'll begin to appreciate the justice of the current situation. Now her mother is being humiliated and SHE is the witness! (one of them!)
overbarrel49 wrote:Steve and Vicky are still more interested in what's happening to Vicky right now..............although for different reasons.
As web-ed already commented and you confirmed, Steve is kicking back and enjoying the show! (Just like we would in his place!) He can see that Vicky, in spite of being old enough to have a grown and married daughter, is still quite attractive, and she looks really sexy turned over her husband's knee with her skirt raised! But there's more! It looks like Ulysses is about to pull Vicky's panties down... giving Steve even more to look at! :D :D :D :D

And Vicky... well it appears she's gotten herself into the predicament she's in, and now, she's going to have to suffer the humiliation of a bare-bottomed spanking in front of witnesses! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: But she used to think that was alright for her daughter, didn't she? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I can see that Tina started out identifying with her mother... at first! But, as she remembers her childhood spankings in more detail, it turns out that it was her mother who insisted that she suffer the humiliation of having witnesses. Maybe... as things progress, she'll begin to appreciate the justice of the current situation. Now her mother is being humiliated and SHE is the witness! (one of them!)
hi Boom,

i think you are right on the money here ;) . Tina is indeed remembering her spankings at home in greater detail and seems to be wondering why she was feeling sorry for her Mom :lol: ............and she does seem to be leaning more towards enjoying her Mom's current situation 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:As web-ed already commented and you confirmed, Steve is kicking back and enjoying the show! (Just like we would in his place!) He can see that Vicky, in spite of being old enough to have a grown and married daughter, is still quite attractive, and she looks really sexy turned over her husband's knee with her skirt raised! But there's more! It looks like Ulysses is about to pull Vicky's panties down... giving Steve even more to look at! :D :D :D :D

And Vicky... well it appears she's gotten herself into the predicament she's in, and now, she's going to have to suffer the humiliation of a bare-bottomed spanking in front of witnesses! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: But she used to think that was alright for her daughter, didn't she? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve is indeed kicking back, ready to enjoy the show........just as we would :lol: . However, Ulysses has not yet pulled up Vicky's dress. he has just now turned her OTK and is just talking about what he's going to do next 8-) . Vicky certainly is in a predicament for sure :lol: .............and, as you mentioned, she did think such predicaments were OK for her daughters. those past episodes may come back to haunt her as you have surmised but i am unwilling to say just how at this time :D . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far. thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Ulysses S Grant is spanking Vicky. Can we expect any other dead Presidents to show up?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Ulysses S Grant is spanking Vicky. Can we expect any other dead Presidents to show up?
hi Willjohn,

since i needed a name that started with U and Ulysses was the only good one i could think of, i decided what the hell :lol: . i do not have any plans to have other dead presidents showing up in this toon :lol: thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Hi Phil, I could not help but imagine a flashback spanking that Tina got from her dad while her mother watched (she would have been a teenager of spanking age of course) and think how great it was that the roles were now reversed. Thanks for a great series. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Hi Phil, I could not help but imagine a flashback spanking that Tina got from her dad while her mother watched (she would have been a teenager of spanking age of course) and think how great it was that the roles were now reversed. Thanks for a great series. Have a great day.
Jim
hi Jim,

i couldn't help but imagine it either..............which is how this story got started in the first place :lol: . i thought the idea of the Mom getting spanked instead of the daughter was an appealing one and besides, i've always thought that naughty girls are never too old to get spanked 8-) . i'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D . more to come. thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looking in my crystal ball I see mother & daughter having bottoms spanked.
Looking again into my crystal ball I see 2 pairs of panties being removed.
looking further into my crystal ball I see 2 bare bottoms being spanked
Looking even further into my crystal ball i see implements being employed on bare bottoms.
With or without the crystal ball I see 2 attractive women eating off the mantel piece & sleeping on their stomachs.
Willjohn the amazing has spoken.
:roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Looking in my crystal ball I see mother & daughter having bottoms spanked.
Looking again into my crystal ball I see 2 pairs of panties being removed.
looking further into my crystal ball I see 2 bare bottoms being spanked
Looking even further into my crystal ball i see implements being employed on bare bottoms.
With or without the crystal ball I see 2 attractive women eating off the mantel piece & sleeping on their stomachs.
Willjohn the amazing has spoken.
:roll:
hi Willjohn.

interesting predictions 8-) . i can't tell if Willjohn the amazing is just naturally suspicious or if he's just seen a lot of my toons:lol: . either way, these predictions do seem reasonable. we'll keep the predictions of Willjohn the amazing on file here so we can refer to them as the toon goes on ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

still not cooperating
still not cooperating
006.jpg (295.16 KiB) Viewed 4340 times
hi everyone,

things are picking up now and there are all kinds of interesting things going on 8-) ...........with varying reactions :lol: i. if i had to pick just one though, i think i'd have to say Steve is having the most fun at this point :D . i hope you enjoy the new pic . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #6

Post by web-ed »

Uh-oh - Vicky is still resisting, and that's a big mistake! It's not going to turn out well for her, but I think it will turn out very well for us the spectators :lol: , here represented by Steve. It's also fun to think about how many times Tina must have taken over her father's knee to react the way she is, as if her own bottom were about to be bared. No way she's not going to obey her father's instruction to fetch the paddle!

No one can say this panel isn't loaded with fun :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Uh-oh - Vicky is still resisting, and that's a big mistake! It's not going to turn out well for her, but I think it will turn out very well for us the spectators :lol: , here represented by Steve. It's also fun to think about how many times Tina must have taken over her father's knee to react the way she is, as if her own bottom were about to be bared. No way she's not going to obey her father's instruction to fetch the paddle!
hi web-ed,

yeah..........bad idea for sure and i have no doubt that Vicky already knows that.......Tina sure seems to :lol: ......and if she didn't already know it, she probably remembered when Ulysses sent Tina for the paddle :lol: . as far as Tina fetching the paddle goes..............she did say, "right away sir" :lol:
web-ed wrote:No one can say this panel isn't loaded with fun :D !
thanks........that's exactly what i had in mind :D . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

This is certainly turning into a fun evening for Steve! I don't know how long it is since the ending of the last story, but I'm pretty sure that the spanking he gave his own wife is still relatively fresh in his mind. And now his mother-in-law, who is still an attractive woman, even though she must be around twenty-or-so years older than Tina... is about to get a spanking too!

AND... He may not have thought of this yet... but he's sure to bring it up the next time Tina misbehaves: "Girl! you are NOT too old to get a spanking! YOUR MOTHER isn't even too old for a spanking!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He may not be thinking about his next dispute with his own wife at the moment. Most likely, he's concentrating on the spectacle of Vicky's panty-clad bottom! He probably never thought in a million years that he'd go to dinner at his in-laws' place and witness a spanking!

Tina still seems to be identifying with her mother. So far, she hasn't been able to think of anything but how it felt to her when she was in Vicky's position... except for a few stray moments when she bagan to recall that most of the time, when her father spanked her, it had been at her mother's insistance! Maybe she will begin to feel some vindication before it's all over... I'll have to see how it goes!

Ulysses is ostensibly doing what he has to do, all for disciplinary reasons... but I suspect that there's at least SOME erotic motivation for spanking his wife! After all, he's been married to her for all those years and I bet he's still attracted to her!

Did Vicky think her husband was bluffing? He had told her beforehand what he was going to do if she misbehaved in front of the kids! Maybe her impulse to make sarcastic remarks was too much to resist. Right now, i think i't too early for her to be feeling any remorse for her part in this. It seems to me that her mind is focused on the humiliation of having her daughter and son-in-law present to witness her chastisement! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: In fact, at the moment... the humiliation may seem even worse to her than the anticipation of the paddle... But we'll see what she thinks once Ulysses starts swinging that thing! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:This is certainly turning into a fun evening for Steve! I don't know how long it is since the ending of the last story, but I'm pretty sure that the spanking he gave his own wife is still relatively fresh in his mind. And now his mother-in-law, who is still an attractive woman, even though she must be around twenty-or-so years older than Tina... is about to get a spanking too!
hi Boom,

you are right! it IS going to be a fun evening for Steve :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:AND... He may not have thought of this yet... but he's sure to bring it up the next time Tina misbehaves: "Girl! you are NOT too old to get a spanking! YOUR MOTHER isn't even too old for a spanking!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i hadn't thought about this but it does seem reasonable to me..........and undoubtedly for Steve 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: He may not be thinking about his next dispute with his own wife at the moment. Most likely, he's concentrating on the spectacle of Vicky's panty-clad bottom! He probably never thought in a million years that he'd go to dinner at his in-laws' place and witness a spanking!

i know that's what i would be concentrating on........and probably the rest of us here at CSR :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Tina still seems to be identifying with her mother. So far, she hasn't been able to think of anything but how it felt to her when she was in Vicky's position... except for a few stray moments when she bagan to recall that most of the time, when her father spanked her, it had been at her mother's insistance! Maybe she will begin to feel some vindication before it's all over... I'll have to see how it goes!
and you may rest assured that we will indeed be seeing how it goes 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Ulysses is ostensibly doing what he has to do, all for disciplinary reasons... but I suspect that there's at least SOME erotic motivation for spanking his wife! After all, he's been married to her for all those years and I bet he's still attracted to her!
i think you're on the right track here.............i can tell you are familiar with my motivations when doing these toons ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Did Vicky think her husband was bluffing? He had told her beforehand what he was going to do if she misbehaved in front of the kids! Maybe her impulse to make sarcastic remarks was too much to resist. Right now, i think i't too early for her to be feeling any remorse for her part in this. It seems to me that her mind is focused on the humiliation of having her daughter and son-in-law present to witness her chastisement! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: In fact, at the moment... the humiliation may seem even worse to her than the anticipation of the paddle... But we'll see what she thinks once Ulysses starts swinging that thing! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
we definitely will be finding out how Vicky reacts when Ulysses starts swinging that paddle..............and everyone else 8-) . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, this is a truly delicious scenario you've taken us into! Wow... a youngish mother, about to be spanked over hubby's lap, right in front of her own daughter and son-in-law... tell you what, I don't remember ever seeing a spanking like that. Not in any movie or TV show, nor in any work of literature.

Maybe you've created a new tradition, a scenario that no one ever thought of before. Is that even possible?

Whatever. It makes me tingle just thinking about it. When you get the chance, will you let us know where you got the inspiration for this idea?

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, this is a truly delicious scenario you've taken us into! Wow... a youngish mother, about to be spanked over hubby's lap, right in front of her own daughter and son-in-law... tell you what, I don't remember ever seeing a spanking like that. Not in any movie or TV show, nor in any work of literature.

Maybe you've created a new situation, a scenario that no one ever thought of before. Is that even possible?

Whatever. It makes me tingle just thinking about it. When you get the chance, will you let us know where you got the inspiration for this idea?

Cheers,
Dan
hi Dan,

i'm glad that you're enjoying this scenario :D . i don't remember ever seeing this or reading anything like it anywhere. it just seemed reasonable to me. we have seen daughter's getting spanked by their husbands/boyfriends in front of her folks but older wives can be naughty too 8-) . it all goes along with my theory that naughty girls are never too old to be spanked :lol: . personally, it always seemed to me that sometimes mothers need their bottoms spanked more than their daughters :D . as far as the inspiration for this toon goes...........i'm really not sure. it's just an idea i had. i did a toon called "In the Family" which had a college girl getting spanked in front of her folks by her boyfriend. then later, after the kids left, her dad spanks her mom. i also had a girl friend who would get snippy and bratty from time to time and only a spanking would get her out of that mood. somewhere along the line, the 2 ideas must have merged to come up with this scenario. long story short. it's just another one of my fantasies ;) . in some ways, i find the idea of a mom getting a spanking just as arousing, if not more so, than the daughter getting spanked. after all, even though she's old enough to know better, she's still a wife who needs her husband to love and care for her ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

discussion
discussion
007.jpg (320.62 KiB) Viewed 4807 times
hi everyone,

we seem to be having a brief lull in the action for some reminiscing about the paddle that Tina just fetched for her dad :D . again, there seem to be various reactions to this conversation. :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I liked the new panel you added. I don't have a lot of specific comments, since it looks like mostly set-up for what's about to happen. Of course, we in the audience... and Steve... get a nice view of Vicky's panty-clad hiney waving in the air, waiting to be paddled!

There is only one precedent I can think of to your story... not the same situation but somewhat similar. In McLintock! the young man, Devlin Warren, got to watch his future mother-in-law get herself a good paddling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your story has a similiarity, but also some differences.

I'm looking forward to more!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I liked the new panel you added. I don't have a lot of specific comments, since it looks like mostly set-up for what's about to happen. Of course, we in the audience... and Steve... get a nice view of Vicky's panty-clad hiney waving in the air, waiting to be paddled!

There is only one precedent I can think of to your story... not the same situation but somewhat similar. In McLintock! the young man, Devlin Warren, got to watch his future mother-in-law get herself a good paddling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Your story has a similiarity, but also some differences.

I'm looking forward to more!
hi Boom,

this pic is indeed set up for what's about to happen and also for some things that will happen down the road. not only that, but i also wanted to have some fun with this toon and i thought the discussion of the paddle was fun ;) . i hadn't thought about the connection to McLintock........and here i thought the mother in law getting spanked was my idea :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #7

Post by web-ed »

I was going to say that everybody except Vicky looks happy now, but in Tina's case it's probably only relief that it's not her face down over Daddy's lap! Tina's embarrassment is rather enjoyable, but not as enjoyable as Vicky's ;) . Of course, it's going to get much worse for her (and better for us!) when her panties get taken down, which I'm sure Ulysses will remember to do shortly. Great view of Vicky well-placed OTK here, although it too will be even better once those sheer panties are lowered. I can't wait :lol: !

Oh yes, and I loved the discussion about the paddle. A frequent paddle-user myself, I really like to rub the spankee's nose in the fact that a particular paddle will soon be applied to her bottom. Sometimes I hang one or two up in the "spanking room" so she's sure to see it when she enters, guaranteeing a moment's heart flutter if she hasn't seen it before!
-- Web-Ed