Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I was going to say that everybody except Vicky looks happy now, but in Tina's case it's probably only relief that it's not her face down over Daddy's lap! Tina's embarrassment is rather enjoyable, but not as enjoyable as Vicky's ;) . Of course, it's going to get much worse for her (and better for us!) when her panties get taken down, which I'm sure Ulysses will remember to do shortly. Great view of Vicky well-placed OTK here, although it too will be even better once those sheer panties are lowered. I can't wait :lol: !
hi web-ed,

first off, i'm happy to see you're getting a chuckle from this pic :D . secondly, i'm glad you're enjoying the view of Vicky 8-) . i personally thought that Tina talking about her embarrassment at looking at her Mom in this predicament was amusing and probably pretty true to life. i seem to remember some girls getting embarrassed by other girls being exposed in some manner or other ;) .
web-ed wrote:Oh yes, and I loved the discussion about the paddle. A frequent paddle-user myself, I really like to rub the spankee's nose in the fact that a particular paddle will soon be applied to her bottom. Sometimes I hang one or two up in the "spanking room" so she's sure to see it when she enters, guaranteeing a moment's heart flutter if she hasn't seen it before!
i too thought the paddle discussion was appropriate and probably added to the embarrassment of both girls since it's about to be used on Vicky and Steve has now found out that it certainly has been used on Tina :lol: . we seem to agree about the paddle talk and there will be more as we go along. Ulysses is an experienced spanker and he seems to know how to embarrass a spankee........whether it's the spankee who is getting the spanking this time or not :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

paddle talk
paddle talk
008.jpg (309.45 KiB) Viewed 3860 times
hi everyone,

Ulysses has now revealed the secret of what's under Vicky's dress, much to her embarrassment 8-) ! it appears he has other secrets that he's now filling Steve in on, much to Tina's embarrassment :D . don't you just love this "paddle talk" :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:don't you just love this "paddle talk".
While Ulysses reminds his daughter of the familiarity she has wih the trusty old paddle, Vicky seems to think that her soon-to-be-punished bottom is no longer the center attention! How wrong she is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tina, for a moment is somewhat distracted with the memories of the many times she herself was in the predicament that her mother is in now... but she also remembers that every time she ever got a spanking from her father, her mother stood there watching with approval! She is not quite over her own embarrassment at being reminded, in front of her husband, of the many times she's felt the sting of the paddle... (And by the way, has Ulysses given the paddle a name? I'm thinking that a friend of the family would have one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I think maybe she is about ready to stand back and enjoy the spectacle of her mother getting a good paddling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve, on the other hand, has already been standing back and enjoying the show! He also seems amused (and maybe aroused!) by his wife's trip down memory lane. And maybe seeing his mother-in-law get a spanking at her age will have him thinking about a long and happy future he can look forward to with his own "naughty girl"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He's already spanked her once and got her to behave... for now... but she is, after all, her mother's daughter! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:While Ulysses reminds his daughter of the familiarity she has wih the trusty old paddle, Vicky seems to think that her soon-to-be-punished bottom is no longer the center attention! How wrong she is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hi Boom,

you aren't the only one to comment on this so far. one of my spankee friends commented that Vicky was trying to hide by being still and quiet and she didn't think that was going to work at all :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: Tina, for a moment is somewhat distracted with the memories of the many times she herself was in the predicament that her mother is in now... but she also remembers that every time she ever got a spanking from her father, her mother stood there watching with approval! She is not quite over her own embarrassment at being reminded, in front of her husband, of the many times she's felt the sting of the paddle... (And by the way, has Ulysses given the paddle a name? I'm thinking that a friend of the family would have one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I think maybe she is about ready to stand back and enjoy the spectacle of her mother getting a good paddling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i think you have Tina figured out perfectly ;) . and i do think she's about ready to enjoy her mom's spanking right along with her husband............although maybe for different reasons :lol: . the paddle doesn't have a name per se but it will have an important role to play right on through the toon 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: Steve, on the other hand, has already been standing back and enjoying the show! He also seems amused (and maybe aroused!) by his wife's trip down memory lane. And maybe seeing his mother-in-law get a spanking at her age will have him thinking about a long and happy future he can look forward to with his own "naughty girl"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He's already spanked her once and got her to behave... for now... but she is, after all, her mother's daughter! ;) ;) ;) ;)
again, i think you're right on the money and we will be exploring his thoughts about that as we continue :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #8

Post by web-ed »

Vickie is plainly kidding herself that she's no longer the center of attention. All she's getting is a brief respite, and although she doesn't want to think about it, her spanking will shortly begin :) . As for Tina, it's interesting that she's trying to get over her embarrassment. Now, nine times out of ten I would say this is psychologically very unlikely, but I think, Phil, that you have figured out the basics of the tenth time: the non-spankee having suffered at the hands of the spankee in some way (here, Vicky having given neither aid nor sympathy to Tina when she was the one being spanked, indeed having viewed her predicament with satisfaction). An example of this dynamic would be the Archie/Veronica paddling in which Archie accidentally wallops Veronica with his racquet while they are playing a doubles match against Betty and Reggie: upon seeing Veronica's red face and pained expression, and imagining her stinging rear, Betty can only laugh (Reggie joins in as well) :lol: .

Anyway, it will soon be back to business as Vicky must suffer yet further indignities :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Vickie is plainly kidding herself that she's no longer the center of attention. All she's getting is a brief respite, and although she doesn't want to think about it, her spanking will shortly begin :) . As for Tina, it's interesting that she's trying to get over her embarrassment. Now, nine times out of ten I would say this is psychologically very unlikely, but I think, Phil, that you have figured out the basics of the tenth time: the non-spankee having suffered at the hands of the spankee in some way (here, Vicky having given neither aid nor sympathy to Tina when she was the one being spanked, indeed having viewed her predicament with satisfaction). An example of this dynamic would be the Archie/Veronica paddling in which Archie accidentally wallops Veronica with his racquet while they are playing a doubles match against Betty and Reggie: upon seeing Veronica's red face and pained expression, and imagining her stinging rear, Betty can only laugh (Reggie joins in as well) :lol: .
hi web-ed,

i think everyone knows that Vicky has not escaped being the center of attention.............including Vicky :lol: . i don't know if Tina is getting over her embarrassment or if she is just determined to ignore it in this case so she can enjoy her mom getting the paddle applied to her bottom 8-) . either way, she is definitely making progress toward her goal ;) .
web-ed wrote:Anyway, it will soon be back to business as Vicky must suffer yet further indignities :D !
yep........further indignities coming right up :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

feeling his fingers
feeling his fingers
009.jpg (343.64 KiB) Viewed 3757 times
hi everyone,

this seems to be a development that Vicky hadn't anticipated..........although many of you did :lol: . apparently, Tina hadn't thought about it either..........although she is now and she appears to have made a decision 8-) . in the mean time, Steve is busy analyzing the situation :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Say, P, this looks like something new. I don't think I have ever seen an OTK picture that shows us this angle. It's sort of a three-quarters shot, whereas most of the time our artists will present us with a side view or a front view.

But here, you have Vicky showing us her yummy thighs and her beautiful bottom. This makes me wonder: Have you ever told us, in your narrative or in the speech balloons, exactly how old Vicky and her daughter are? Because normally, the mother of a grown girl begins to look matronly around forty years of age. I know, I know it isn't a hard-and-fast rule... but a woman that looks as good as Vicky is not usually mother to a babe.

But she's a babe here!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Say, P, this looks like something new. I don't think I have ever seen an OTK picture that shows us this angle. It's sort of a three-quarters shot, whereas most of the time our artists will present us with a side view or a front view.
hi Dan,

i actually couldn't say if i've ever used a camera angle like this one or not. in this case i had to be concerned about showing not only the spanking couple and the onlookers, which puts the spanking couple off center, but also leaving enough room to get in the dialog bubbles. i also wanted to show Vicky's bottom and definitely her face. anyway, this is what i came up with to satisfy all the criteria and i thought it worked out well, especially for depicting Vicky's predicament ;) .
daneldorado wrote: But here, you have Vicky showing us her yummy thighs and her beautiful bottom. This makes me wonder: Have you ever told us, in your narrative or in the speech balloons, exactly how old Vicky and her daughter are? Because normally, the mother of a grown girl begins to look matronly around forty years of age. I know, I know it isn't a hard-and-fast rule... but a woman that looks as good as Vicky is not usually mother to a babe.

But she's a babe here!

Cheers,
Dan
i didn't mention the age of Tina or Vicky as i didn't think it was necessary to do so. in my mind Tina was around 20 and Vicky about 40. i think Steve agrees with you about how Vicky looks after his analysis..........she's a little wider and a little plumper but still, not bad 8-) . i'm glad you approve :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:This makes me wonder: Have you ever told us, in your narrative or in the speech balloons, exactly how old Vicky and her daughter are? Because normally, the mother of a grown girl begins to look matronly around forty years of age. I know, I know it isn't a hard-and-fast rule... but a woman that looks as good as Vicky is not usually mother to a babe.

But she's a babe here!
overbarrel49 wrote:i didn't mention the age of Tina or Vicky as i didn't think it was necessary to do so. in my mind Tina was around 20 and Vicky about 40. i think Steve agrees with you about how Vicky looks after his analysis..........she's a little wider and a little plumper but still, not bad.
I had wondered about the age thing too. About 20 for Tina and about 40 for Vicky is what i would've guessed. A lot of women look "matronly", as Dan says, in their 40s, but there are exceptions. Two that come to mind are Maureen O'Hara and Mary Louise Parker, who both looked good being spanked after the age of forty! Also, there was Kathryn Grayson, only a year away from forty when she starred in Kiss Me Kate, certainly old enough to have had a grown daughter.

Steve is sure enjoying the view! (Just like I am!) He has a great view of Vicky's butt and thighs, but not quite as good as the audience! :D :D :D :D

Tina, while still looking a bit embarrased to see her mother in such a predicament, is beginning to have thoughts of revenge! :D :D :D :D "In THIS house, naughty girls get spanked on their BARE bottoms!" I'm thinking that before long, Vicky's own words are going to come back to haunt her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with Dan that Vicky looks really good with the camera angle you've chosen for this panel!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Steve is sure enjoying the view! (Just like I am!) He has a great view of Vicky's butt and thighs, but not quite as good as the audience! :D :D :D :D
hi Boom,

yeah, Steve is doing just what i would.....enjoying the view and the entire scenario. funny that Steve and i would have the same thoughts :lol: . i'm glad you're enjoying the view :D . we will be keeping track of what further thoughts about the view that Steve may have as we go along 8-) .
hugob00m wrote: Tina, while still looking a bit embarrased to see her mother in such a predicament, is beginning to have thoughts of revenge! :D :D :D :D "In THIS house, naughty girls get spanked on their BARE bottoms!" I'm thinking that before long, Vicky's own words are going to come back to haunt her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, that could happen before the toon is over. i had one viewer postulate that it would be good if Ulysses had Tina take Vicky's panties off :o . i wish i had thought of that but it's too late to include it now. i just poste pic 9 but i have 17 completed already.
hugob00m wrote:I agree with Dan that Vicky looks really good with the camera angle you've chosen for this panel!
i agree with both of you...........she does look good, especially for a mom :D . i'm glad you're enjoying the toon and the view ;) . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It is never too late to de-bag the lady.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:It is never too late to de-bag the lady.
hi Willjohn,

well said. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #9

Post by web-ed »

So, Vicky has avoided complete disaster (getting her bottom bared in front of everyone) by the skin of her teeth - at least for now. Of course, should she screw up later and fail to cooperate, all bets are off - and so are her panties :lol: !

Meanwhile, Steve continues to studiously analyze the situation...
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So, Vicky has avoided complete disaster (getting her bottom bared in front of everyone) by the skin of her teeth - at least for now. Of course, should she screw up later and fail to cooperate, all bets are off - and so are her panties :lol: !

Meanwhile, Steve continues to studiously analyze the situation...
hi web-ed,

i got a chuckle out of your comment that Steve is studiously analyzing the situation :lol: . he will be continuing to do so :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

the panic before the storm
the panic before the storm
010.jpg (297.75 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
hi everyone,

it looks like Vicky has gotten out of the frying pan and is on her way into the fire :? . i hope you enjoy the new pic as much as Tina is enjoying Vicky's predicament :lol: . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

First, I need to point out a nit-picky little mistake... Line one of Tina's dialogue should've been,"Watching Mom humiliate herself in front of Steven and ME..."

Other than that, I'm enjoying this 'toon as much as Steve is. And... he's making comparisons between his mother-in-law's bottom and his wife's. I think that, usually, a good way to speculate what a woman will look like as she ages is to look at her mother. And I'm sure he's hoping that Tina will look that good when she gets to be that age! (And... I bet he's hoping she'll misbehave several times along the way, so he'll have some reasons to spank her in the years to come! ;) ;) ;) ;) ) And... after this, Tina won't EVER be able to say, "But, dear... I'm too old to get a spanking!"

Ulysses is having a bit of fun too! After teasingly reminding his daughter about the spankings she used to get, now he's playfully tapping the paddle against his naughty wife's backside... building anticipation for the onslaught to come!

It looks like the only one who isn't having a good time right now is Vicky! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ... Embarrassed in front of her daughter and son-in-law, knowing that she's got a very hot bottom to look forward to.

Heh heh! Tina's really glad right now she's not in her Mom's shoes... or her PANTIES! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote: First, I need to point out a nit-picky little mistake... Line one of Tina's dialogue should've been,"Watching Mom humiliate herself in front of Steven and ME..."
hi Boom,

i'll try to remember that next time. it's been a long time since i've taken any English classes :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Other than that, I'm enjoying this 'toon as much as Steve is. And... he's making comparisons between his mother-in-law's bottom and his wife's. I think that, usually, a good way to speculate what a woman will look like as she ages is to look at her mother. And I'm sure he's hoping that Tina will look that good when she gets to be that age! (And... I bet he's hoping she'll misbehave several times along the way, so he'll have some reasons to spank her in the years to come! ;) ;) ;) ;) ) And... after this, Tina won't EVER be able to say, "But, dear... I'm too old to get a spanking!"
all that sounds just right to me. Steve is indeed enjoying this spanking just as i would and i'm glad you're enjoying it too :D . he is indeed also checking out Vicky and wondering if That's what Tina is going to look like in the future.......again, just as i would 8-) . also, i think Steve is more than just hoping Tina will be misbehaving............i think he's pretty sure of it :lol: you are right about Steve never buying the "too old to get a spanking" argument............not after this :D .
hugob00m wrote:Ulysses is having a bit of fun too! After teasingly reminding his daughter about the spankings she used to get, now he's playfully tapping the paddle against his naughty wife's backside... building anticipation for the onslaught to come!
he is indeed having some fun and that's exactly what i would do. as long as a spanking is necessary, why not enjoy it 8-) . besides, she's been giving him some grief so he might as well enjoy taking out his frustrations on her bottom :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:It looks like the only one who isn't having a good time right now is Vicky! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ... Embarrassed in front of her daughter and son-in-law, knowing that she's got a very hot bottom to look forward to.

Heh heh! Tina's really glad right now she's not in her Mom's shoes... or her PANTIES! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
she is indeed glad she isn't in her mom's panties :lol: she certainly is enjoying her mom's predicament though :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The paddling should be getting under way shortly.

Will Ulysses be a rat & pull her drawers down?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:The paddling should be getting under way shortly.

Will Ulysses be a rat & pull her drawers down?
hi Willjohn,

the paddling will indeed be getting under way shortly.........very shortly :D . we will see what Ulysses is going to do as we go along 8-) . thanks, phil