Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

this might have been a bad time to invite the kids over
this might have been a bad time to invite the kids over
001.jpg (314.85 KiB) Viewed 14723 times
hi everyone,

we are starting a new toon today, which i am calling "Family Tradition". the new toon takes place at the home of Ulysses and Vicky, who just happen to be Tina's parents 8-) . Tina and Steve have now settled into married life and are going about the business of living as a couple. on this particular occasion, they have been invited to have Sunday dinner with her folks. we will be entering the scene just a couple of minutes before they arrive. i have posted the first 3 pics today to get us started. i hope you'll enjoy them. phil
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

Uh-OH
Uh-OH
002.jpg (262.8 KiB) Viewed 14722 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

as promised
as promised
003.jpg (245.26 KiB) Viewed 14722 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

What an Amazine body Vicky Have :D and what a Great form of humiliation she is about to go throught spanked in front of her daughter and son n`law :lol: maybe Tina father is giving her husband some pointer on how to deal with a headstrong wife :lol: !
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

This is one of the regular family groups. Steve has already blistered Tina's bum in at least one previous story.

Somehow I think neither lady will be sitting comfortably for a while.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:What an Amazine body Vicky Have :D and what a Great form of humiliation she is about to go throught spanked in front of her daughter and son n`law :lol: maybe Tina father is giving her husband some pointer on how to deal with a headstrong wife :lol: !
hi Butch,

i'm glad you approve of Vicky's body :D . personally, i like many women when they get a bit older and start to pick up a little more meat on their bones and maybe you do too 8-) . it could be that Ulysses is going to be giving Steve some pointers........whether intentionally or not :lol: . more of this story to come. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:This is one of the regular family groups. Steve has already blistered Tina's bum in at least one previous story
hi Willjohn.

i had been planning on having a young couple witnessing her mom getting spanked and it occurred to me that i could used Tina and Steve rather than some new characters since we just finished looking at the start to their own marriage :D . perhaps this way, everyone will feel comfortable with them since we already have some history on them.
willjohn wrote:Somehow I think neither lady will be sitting comfortably for a while.

i can see that you are suspicious of my intentions here :lol: . we'll just have to wait and see how things go down 8-) . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #1-3

Post by web-ed »

Well, we're off to a rollicking good start here with "Family Tradition". We've had just enough exposition to understand the situation thoroughly, and Vicki has really gotten herself in trouble with her unrestrained brattiness ;) . She's going to experience what spanko women both fantasize about and dread - a public spanking (although I doubt even spanko women want to be spanked in front of their own daughters, but getting spanked in front of a son-in-law is an interesting idea). Usually, fear is stronger than desire, but some women (especially brats) are extroverted or exhibitionistic enough that they will in fact intentionally provoke a public spanking (you will see this at any spanking party in which spankings may take place in a common area). I think we can say that in this case, that is not what's happened; Vicki is going to be genuinely mortified by being taken OTK. Well, that's what happens if you fail to control your bad behavior (women take note) :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, we're off to a rollicking good start here with "Family Tradition". We've had just enough exposition to understand the situation thoroughly, and Vicki has really gotten herself in trouble with her unrestrained brattiness ;) . She's going to experience what spanko women both fantasize about and dread - a public spanking (although I doubt even spanko women want to be spanked in front of their own daughters, but getting spanked in front of a son-in-law is an interesting idea). Usually, fear is stronger than desire, but some women (especially brats) are extroverted or exhibitionistic enough that they will in fact intentionally provoke a public spanking (you will see this at any spanking party in which spankings may take place in a common area). I think we can say that in this case, that is not what's happened; Vicki is going to be genuinely mortified by being taken OTK. Well, that's what happens if you fail to control your bad behavior (women take note) :lol: !
hi web-ed,

we are indeed off to a rollicking start and it is my intention to have some fun with this toon since the last one was a bit more serious 8-) . sometimes when a woman gets in a certain mood, it becomes difficult...........or impossible.........to control her behavior and that was my intention here. that and to show that it isn't always the younger females who get spanked for bad behavior :D . i personally think that naughty girls are never too old for a spanking :lol: . more to come. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:we are starting a new toon today, which i am calling "Family Tradition". the new toon takes place at the home of Ulysses and Vicky, who just happen to be Tina's parents.
I like it that you decided to use some peripheral characters from your previous story as the central characters of this one, and now the main characters of the previous story are going to be witnesses. And I love it when a woman is old enough to have a grown daughter, but is still young enough to get spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can already tell I'm gonna enjoy this one!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I like it that you decided to use some peripheral characters from your previous story as the central characters of this one, and now the main characters of the previous story are going to be witnesses. And I love it when a woman is old enough to have a grown daughter, but is still young enough to get spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can already tell I'm gonna enjoy this one!
hi Boom,

i knew from the beginning that i wanted this to be a story about a mom getting spanked during a visit by her grown daughter and son in law. then it occurred to me that it might be easier to just use Tina's folks......plus it might add to the story since Tina and Steve are already known to my viewers :D . my theory is that a naughty girl is never too old to get a well deserved spanking and i'm betting many CSR viewers would subscribe to that theory :lol: . i am planning on having some fun with this toon and i'll do my best to see that you do enjoy it ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

stepping right along
stepping right along
004.jpg (286.14 KiB) Viewed 8830 times
hi everyone,

it appears that Vicky is having a very strong reaction to the idea that Ulysses is going to spank her :o ......and Tina is having a very strong reaction to Vicky's reaction :lol: ..............LOL. however, as Steve noted, we're stepping right along now 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Things are progressing nicely, i see! And it looks like one of the "family traditions" in your story is that when Ulysses orders one of his girls to come to him, she'd better not hesitate! Vicky is just adding up the spankable offences, isn't she?

The two witnesses are having different reactions. Tina appears to be a bit embarrassed for her mother, and, of course is reminded of times when she was the one getting spanked. Steve, on the other hand looks like he's enjoying the show! I myself do not know what it's like to have a youthful-looking pretty mother-in-law, but I'm thinking that ... in this instance... he might even be somewhat excited at the thought that Vicky is likely to have her skirt raised... :D :D :D :D ...and maybe, she'll even get her panties pulled down! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: And maybe, he's going to learn something by watching an older, more experienced spanker handling his wife's bad behavior! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Love some fight from Vicky before her spanking 8-) also like how Tina`s husband is watching and enjoy maybe he learning from his Father n Law on how to deal with a headstrong wife :lol: Can`t wait to see Vicky get it bare bottom in front of them :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Things are progressing nicely, i see! And it looks like one of the "family traditions" in your story is that when Ulysses orders one of his girls to come to him, she'd better not hesitate! Vicky is just adding up the spankable offences, isn't she?
hi Boom,

it seems Vicky is indeed adding up spankable offenses.........both from what Ulysses has told her and also from Tina's thoughts about consequences 8-) . Vicky has to know this but i guess some girls are just stubborn :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:The two witnesses are having different reactions. Tina appears to be a bit embarrassed for her mother, and, of course is reminded of times when she was the one getting spanked. Steve, on the other hand looks like he's enjoying the show! I myself do not know what it's like to have a youthful-looking pretty mother-in-law, but I'm thinking that ... in this instance... he might even be somewhat excited at the thought that Vicky is likely to have her skirt raised... :D :D :D :D ...and maybe, she'll even get her panties pulled down! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: And maybe, he's going to learn something by watching an older, more experienced spanker handling his wife's bad behavior! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tina and Steve are having different reactions to the threatened spanking and that seemed reasonable to me :D . we'll see more of Steve's thoughts next week...........and the week after and the week after etc. 8-) . i also agree with you that he's gonna learn some things from watching Ulysses dealing with his naughty bride ;) . as far as Vicky's skirt being raised............i know i would be wanting to see that and see what she looks like under there :D 8-) . more next week. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Love some fight from Vicky before her spanking 8-) also like how Tina`s husband is watching and enjoy maybe he learning from his Father n Law on how to deal with a headstrong wife :lol: Can`t wait to see Vicky get it bare bottom in front of them :D
hi Butch,

well, Vicky does seem to be giving some resistance to getting a public spanking 8-) . as i told Boom, like Steve, i know i would be watching and enjoying all this and hoping to see more of Vicky as the spanking unfolds and it seems you agree too :D . i'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D . more coming next week. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #4

Post by web-ed »

Well, we are indeed stepping along quite nicely :lol: ! What I like best about this panel is the contrast between Tina's reaction and Steve's: Tina is apparently experiencing Vicky's predicament vicariously while Steve is settling back to enjoy the show (I know just how he feels :D ).

As we all know, one way of increasing the spankee's embarrassment during a spanking is to have witnesses present, and as we have discussed somewhere here in Phil's forum it's not that uncommon a fantasy among spanko women. To actually get a "public" spanking is a pretty terrifying thought though, so in practice I have only seen this happen with particularly bratty or exhibitionistic female spankos.

Anyway, not to put too fine a point on it, I can't wait to see Vicky get what's coming to her :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, we are indeed stepping along quite nicely :lol: ! What I like best about this panel is the contrast between Tina's reaction and Steve's: Tina is apparently experiencing Vicky's predicament vicariously while Steve is settling back to enjoy the show (I know just how he feels :D ).
hi web-ed,

as i said to Boom, the fact that Steve and Tina are having different reactions, seemed entirely reasonable to me 8-) . of course, in the case of Steve, i just had him thinking what i would have......stepping along nicely :lol: .
web-ed wrote:As we all know, one way of increasing the spankee's embarrassment during a spanking is to have witnesses present, and as we have discussed somewhere here in Phil's forum it's not that uncommon a fantasy among spanko women. To actually get a "public" spanking is a pretty terrifying thought though, so in practice I have only seen this happen with particularly bratty or exhibitionistic female spankos.
you're luckier than i am. i have never seen it happen...........although i would certainly love to :D .
web-ed wrote: Anyway, not to put to fine a point on it, I can't wait to see Vicky get what's coming to her :lol: !
Steve and Tina may be having different reactions to Vicky's threatened spanking but i have a hunch that they each share your viewpoint :lol: thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

she just couldn't stand it
she just couldn't stand it
005.jpg (329.43 KiB) Viewed 8728 times
hi everyone,

do to circumstances beyond my control, i am posting tomorrow's pic today :lol: . Tina is still thinking about the times she got spanked by her dad :? . Steve and Vicky are still more interested in what's happening to Vicky right now..............although for different reasons :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #5

Post by web-ed »

We've got some great anticipation here as Vicky is unceremoniously thrown over Ulysses' knee - Tina can't help but be empathetic because she naturally places herself in her mother's position having been there so often herself, while Steve, who looks at the situation just like the typical CSR reader would :lol: , eagerly awaits what comes next. And in this case, what comes next is Vicky's bare bottom, and getting her panties taken down in front of Steve should completely mortify her. :D

It's not every couple who has a view of a big fountain out their dining room window, but I guess Ulysses and Vicky do :lol: . And when you see that Overbarrel decoration on the dining room table you have to think that an award from House Beautiful cannot be far behind ( :) ) . Or at least an award from CSR ;) .
-- Web-Ed