Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #54 & 55

Post by web-ed »

Hi Phil,

I love the latest two panels, especially #54 - could there be anything better than a moment-of-impact shot in which a paddle is used? I think not :lol: ! You've managed to reproduce the bottom-flattening effect that really does occur as the paddle makes contact. Steve looks to be having a better time than Tina in #55 - I know just how he feels! - and I'd say Tina is already squalling, and with a bottom that red, it's no suprise :D . About all that remains is for her to start adding the word "Please" to her vocabulary, indicating her total submission to him.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Another great panel for your story! It looks like the paddling is having its desired effect... Could Tina's bottom be any redder? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love the way she's kicking and flailing!

I think she's just about learned her lesson... for now! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

i agree that the paddling is having he desired effect. that should be no surprise though since Uly already told Steve that this paddle will change a naughty girl's stubborn attitude in just a few swats :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed the view of Tina flailing :D that paddle does have a tendency to make bratty girls lose control while it's turning their bottoms red 8-) . i think you're right ......Tina has learned her lesson.......for the time being ;) . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Hi Phil,

I love the latest two panels, especially #54 - could there be anything better than a moment-of-impact shot in which a paddle is used? I think not :lol: ! You've managed to reproduce the bottom-flattening effect that really does occur as the paddle makes contact. Steve looks to be having a better time than Tina in #55 - I know just how he feels! - and I'd say Tina is already squalling, and with a bottom that red, it's no suprise :D . About all that remains is for her to start adding the word "Please" to her vocabulary, indicating her total submission to him.
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the moment of impact shot......it's one of my favorites too :D . i appreciate your comments about the bottom flattening effect of the paddle. it takes a lot of extra work to do that and i thought it looked pretty good so it's nice to hear you say that :D :D . i agree that Steve is having a better time than Tina. i also think he's a bit amazed about just how effective that paddle is when enthusiastically applied to Tina's bottom :lol: . i'm betting it is going to be their new "family tradition" for sure 8-) . i have a hunch Tina will be indicating that submission shortly :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

we're back on our regular Friday schedule now after our groundhog day special :lol: . we are getting really close to the end of this toon now and i guess it's about time since i posted the first pics on Feb. 27 of last year :o !! i do have what i hope will be a nice surprise coming up in 4 weeks when i post the final pics 8-) . in the mean time, Steve's thinking about getting Tina where she needs to be........and probably how easily that was accomplished with his new paddle 8-) . Tina, on the other hand, seems to be concentrating on what's happening to her bottom :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
Attachments
almost there
almost there
056.jpg (271.62 KiB) Viewed 6726 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote: we're back on our regular Friday schedule now after our groundhog day special :lol:
Ha ha! It took me a while to get the joke. It seemed like the two panels you posted this week looked an awful lot alike. Similar pose (but with a slightly different camera angle) Almost the same dialog (but not word-for-word identical)

And then... Oh yeah! Groundhog Day! Heh heh! I love it!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Ha ha! It took me a while to get the joke. It seemed like the two panels you posted this week looked an awful lot alike. Similar pose (but with a slightly different camera angle) Almost the same dialog (but not word-for-word identical)

And then... Oh yeah! Groundhog Day! Heh heh! I love it!
hi Boom,

this is very good reasoning on your part :D ...........i wish i had thought of it :o . i actually hadn't noticed the similarities in the 2 pics until you mentioned it. i was really just posting an extra pic for ground hogs day :lol: . years ago, i used to hunt groundhogs for local farmers who were tired of them eating their soy beans so ground hog day was one of my favorite days :lol: . next week's pic will be more different from these 2 8-) . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Another name for February 2 is Candlemass, and Tina's arse looks like somebody has made a mass of candles out of it!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Another name for February 2 is Candlemass, and Tina's arse looks like somebody has made a mass of candles out of it!
hi Willjohn,

i guess in that case, the pic was appropriate to post on the second :lol: . i'm glad you see that you're enjoying Tina's highly red bottom :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

well, it looks like Tina's paddling is finally over. Steve thinks she should be happy about having achieved her goal but it may be a bit too early for that since Tina is still lying over his lap, squalling with her blazing bottom upturned :lol: . i hope you enjoy the new pic.phil
catching her breath and squalling
catching her breath and squalling
057.jpg (279.28 KiB) Viewed 6617 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

March her to the corner so we can perv on her fiery bum!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:March her to the corner so we can perv on her fiery bum!
hi Willjohn,

coming right up :lol: . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil.

So now the paddling is over and the corner time is about to begin... i don't imagine she'll have to stand there too long! (He'd be punishing himself, having to wait for the after-spanking sex! :( :( :( :( )

Great new panel! Tina's cute little backside has sure turned a bright shade of red! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I doan't know how much longer you're going to run this story, but I'd sure like to see her trying to sit down the next day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I sure hope she has some VERY soft pillows to put on her chair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (She probably does, since she's not a novice at being spanked!)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi Phil.

So now the paddling is over and the corner time is about to begin... i don't imagine she'll have to stand there too long! (He'd be punishing himself, having to wait for the after-spanking sex! :( :( :( :( )

Great new panel! Tina's cute little backside has sure turned a bright shade of red! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

I doan't know how much longer you're going to run this story, but I'd sure like to see her trying to sit down the next day! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I sure hope she has some VERY soft pillows to put on her chair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (She probably does, since she's not a novice at being spanked!)
hi Boom,

except to say that i'm glad you're enjoying the view, i'm not going to make any specific comments or what you had to say today because i think it would probably be better to wait and let you see what's coming up without any comments from me 8-) . i will say that i have a feeling you are going to enjoy the rest of this toon. i will be posting the last pics on March 4. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #56 & 57

Post by web-ed »

Great work on these last two panels, Phil! #56 pretty well speaks for itself, and in #57 we need only point out Tina's relaxed posture (perhaps difficult to achieve) indicates her relief that the spanking is finally over, even though she can't stop crying just yet. We have only the denouement left to this year-long tour de force (I figured we all might as well brush up on our French while we're enjoying this story :lol: ).
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Great work on these last two panels, Phil! #56 pretty well speaks for itself, and in #57 we need only point out Tina's relaxed posture (perhaps difficult to achieve) indicates her relief that the spanking is finally over, even though she can't stop crying just yet. We have only the denouement left to this year-long tour de force (I figured we all might as well brush up on our French while we're enjoying this story :lol: ).
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed these pics and thanks for the nice comments :D . Tina's posture in #57 as is, isn't all that difficult to do. what i would really have liked to depict is that same posture only with her clenching her blazing bottom cheeks but i haven't figured out how to show that yet. i do think she's relieved that her spanking is over and is also probably pretty much worn out too 8-) . it may take a few minutes for her to regain her composure and i thought that safe and sound over Steve's lap was a good place to get that process started :D . i really hadn't planned on this toon taking a year to post when i started it. in the beginning, it was just going to be Vicky getting spanked in front of Tina and Steve but this toon seemed to take on a life of it's own at every turn and it just kept growing as comments came in from viewers and new ideas changed the direction it was heading. we have 3 Friday's left on this one.........which will put it just over a year :lol: . the denouncement you mentioned comes on the last week and even that has taken on a life of it's own as we will see when we get there 8-) ..............just so you know, i will NOT be posting any pics in French, although the French language will be mentioned in the toon we will be starting when this one is done :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

Tina is now in the corner and that's the time for her to reflect.........Steve too for that matter although, in this case, he seems to be using this time to make some observations, whether wanted or unwanted :lol: . i have a hunch none of this is going to last very long 8-) . i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
unappreciated comments
unappreciated comments
058.jpg (245.88 KiB) Viewed 7628 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Tina don`t have to worry that fire on her fanny will soon travel to a different part of her body making her ready for sex :lol: :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She would be very juicy by now!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

...And now, corner time. Poor Tina doing the "ouchie dance", while Steve sits and watches her bright red hiney bounce and jiggle! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: i have a hunch none of this is going to last very long.
I'm inclined to agree with your hunch!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Tina don`t have to worry that fire on her fanny will soon travel to a different part of her body making her ready for sex :lol: :D
hi Butch,

i think you are exactly right :D ..........most everyone else thinks so too :lol: . thanks, phil