Family Tradition

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Family Tradition

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Hi Phil... The saddest words are when you say you will be ENDING this sensational spankfest next week. Still, it has been a wonderful ride. Aside from the spankings, you've added some extra sizzle by having Victoria's spanking being witnessed by her own daughter, Tina, and of course Tina's new husband. That has to be the most embarrassing part of Vicky's ordeal... but of course, it is great fun for us. :lol:
hi Dan,

i think i've gone about as far as i can with this toon. i posted the first pics a year ago today :lol: . i'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed the ride......and the spankings......and the onlookers :D .
daneldorado wrote:I'm reminded that your magnum opus, "One Good Turn," from about three years ago also had a scene where a naughty girl's own mother -- who is still pretty and young-looking -- ALSO receives a public spanking. How humiliating! But how FUN! And I notice that you have deigned to include both ladies, young Jennifer and mom Sara Ann, in certain one-off toons with Santa Claus. Hopefully, once "Family Tradition" has been put to bed, we will get to see both Victoria and Tina in stand-alone toons. You've given all these ladies both beauty and spankable personalities. It would be a shame if we never get to see them again, with their beautiful bottoms being soundly and gloriously spanked. :D

All in all, Phil, a great job. Now we shall look forward to next week's finale of "Family Tradition."

Cheers,
Dan
you never can tell about that. i might just bring the girls back for a Christmas or new years pic sometime :D . we'll have to see about that. as for the finale............it's long and not something i've done before so i'll be looking forward to seeing what comments everyone has. thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

All good things must come to an end, and very good spankings and paddlings came to Vicky's end and Tina's end, two more curvaceous and crimson ends
you would be very lucky to see. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:All good things must come to an end, and very good spankings and paddlings came to Vicky's end and Tina's end, two more curvaceous and crimson ends
you would be very lucky to see. :roll:
hi Willjohn,

indeed they must come to an end.........or in this case, 2 ends :lol: . i'm glad you've been enjoying the views of those ends along the way :D . we finish this up this Friday but fear not.............another toon will be starting the Friday after that ;) . thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Family Tradition #58

Post by web-ed »

A pleasant view here as Steve and Tina prepare to retire to the bedroom for some postponed lovemaking. I'm not going to go on at my usual length since it's pretty obvious that this panel does what it needs to. Now we all await the final episode of this incredible series with a mixture of anticipation and sorrow that it must finally end.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:A pleasant view here as Steve and Tina prepare to retire to the bedroom for some postponed lovemaking. I'm not going to go on at my usual length since it's pretty obvious that this panel does what it needs to. Now we all await the final episode of this incredible series with a mixture of anticipation and sorrow that it must finally end.
hi web-ed,

i'm glad you enjoyed the view on this pic which is the last we'll be seeing of Tina's bottom.............well, at least her bare bottom 8-) . the final episode is not my usual but hopefully it will still be enjoyable. it will also be quite long as i am posting 10 pics this Friday to wrap this up. this long toon is indeed almost over but hopefully, the new one that starts a week from Friday will provide folks with some enjoyment too :D . thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I think there are lots of toons that show a young woman getting a spanking in front of her parents but I wondered what would happen if it was the mom who got the spanking instead of the daughter. When I posted the first pics of this toon on Feb. 27, 2015, my intention was just a story showing how that might go. As I worked on the toon and more ideas came to me, either from my own fantasies or from viewers suggestions, the toon kind of took on a life of it's own and just kept growing :lol: . Now, just over a year later, we are finally at the end of this long toon.

It seems to be an inherent trait of our species that women and men talk to their friends about their marriages and relationships.....and it's not only the everyday things, but also the more personal aspects that get discussed.....or in some cases, perhaps it's those personal aspects that are the most fun to discuss 8-) . It always seemed to me that, if husbands spanking their wives, was more generally accepted in mainstream culture, that spankings might also be discussed just as romantic activities are now.

This is the case in my perfect, fantasy, spanking world. In every small town or subdivision, most husbands spank their wives routinely when they think it's needed and everyone knows this is going on. That being the case, it always seemed to me that that a woman who has gotten a spanking from her husband would probably discuss this with her sister, mother, close friends or neighbors, just as women discuss their romantic adventures in the real world. Being a male spanker, I always thought it would be really interesting to be a fly on the wall during one of these conversations so I could hear exactly what was being said.

That being said, I have thought several times that I would like to end a toon by depicting such a conversation. Since we have a mother and daughter who both got spankings on the same day in this toon, I decided some months ago that this was the perfect opportunity to give this a try. Since I made this decision, I have had 4 viewers comment that they wondered about such discussions, even though I hadn't mentioned my intention. My thought was that I would end the toon with 2-3 pics showing Vicky and Tina discussing the spankings they had gotten the day before. As with the rest of the toon, once I started working on this, it also kind of took on a life of it's own so instead of 2-3 pics.........I will be posting the last 10 pics today!

While I have tried to provide at least some visual interest in these 10 pics, at least for the male viewers, there is no spanking, corner time or other action. It is strictly Vicky and Tina discussing their spankings. If you really only like the action pics, you might want to stop here and skip today's post.

For those of you who decide to check these out, I will mention 2 things. First, you have me, a male spanker, writing this and since I have never been invited to listen to such a discussion, all of this comes from my fantasies about how such a conversation might go :lol: . Second, as we all already know, even though we are all spankos, each person and each couple is different with different ways of doing things and different likes, dislikes and turn ons. Some of this might leave you shaking your heads while other parts might make a connection with you or bring back memories. Hopefully, all of you will find something in this that you can identify with.

Anyway, I want to invite all of you to make any comments that you might have as you read through the pics. I will be interested so see what everyone likes and doesn't like about this. In any case, I hope you enjoy the ending I came up with for this toon.
060.jpg
060.jpg (313.53 KiB) Viewed 7189 times
New toon will be starting next week. Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

second pic
Attachments
061.jpg
061.jpg (328.92 KiB) Viewed 7189 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

third pic
Attachments
062.jpg
062.jpg (359.95 KiB) Viewed 7189 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

fourth pic
063.jpg
063.jpg (352.14 KiB) Viewed 7189 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

fifth pic
064.jpg
064.jpg (441.88 KiB) Viewed 7189 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 6
065.jpg
065.jpg (436.9 KiB) Viewed 5917 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 7
066.jpg
066.jpg (444.73 KiB) Viewed 5917 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 8
067.jpg
067.jpg (449.9 KiB) Viewed 5917 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 9
068.jpg
068.jpg (390.32 KiB) Viewed 5917 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Remember, everyone, I posted 10 pics today so you'll have to go back to page 45 to find the first one and read them in order. Phil
069.jpg
069.jpg (327.97 KiB) Viewed 5917 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Hard to believe it took just over a year (ending in a leap year) for this story about what happened in less than a day to come to an end.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Hard to believe it took just over a year (ending in a leap year) for this story about what happened in less than a day to come to an end.
hi Willjohn,

it is kind of hard to believe. I really hadn't realized it myself until web-ed mentioned that it was a long toon and I got to thinking about how many pics there were. that's when I went back to see when the first one was posted. I guess it was a long day for the girls :lol: . Like I said, this one kind of took on a life of it's own once I got it going :lol: . I like it when that happens 8-). thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Bravo Phil!

The ending panels of "Family Tradition" are superb, as are the memories we will all take from viewing this story. You are quite right when you say this denouement is probably new to some of us spankos. Certainly I had never thought of ending a spanking story in that fashion. But you have quite a creative forum here, and I know that some of our spanko cousins are probably salivating over that delectable ending. :lol:

Is there anything "wrong" with this style? Oh, I suppose that I could come up with some negatives if I wanted to. One thing that I noticed as I was reading through all your panels is that you use the word "blister" or "blistered" quite a lot. It appears at least 6 (SIX!) times in the final scene.

Also... Most all of your spankee ladies seem to be red heads... or at least brownettes. But there are lots of brunettes (black hair) out there. Can we see one of them getting spanked?

Once again, Phil... many congratulations. This one's a beauty.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil!

Great end to a great story! I had hoped for a quiet little mother/daughter conversation on the morning following some very dramatic spankings. Wow! The two women sat down (on some soft pillows! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and had a nice friendly chat about life with their men and the inevitable spankings they get from those men.

I have not been privy to one of those conversations in real life either... but it's fun to see your rendition of how such a conversation might play out.

Your final panel is hilarious! The words, "The End", on the screen like an old-time movie, and the ladies flipping up their skirts to show an appreciative audience one last look at their well-reddened, panty-clad bottoms! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

After such a long time seeing these women every week, it's almost as if they've become old friends! I'm looking forward to your next story, most likely with an all-new cast of characters, but I also hope we haven't seen the last of Tina and Vicky. (Oh, here's a perverse idea for a sequel: What if Vicky gets a little too meddlesome in her grown-up daughter's life and STEVE finds it necessary to apply the paddle across his Mother-in-law's behind? How would Uly respond to his wife being spanked by his Son-in-law? How would Tina respond?)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Bravo Phil!

The ending panels of "Family Tradition" are superb, as are the memories we will all take from viewing this story. You are quite right when you say this denouement is probably new to some of us spankos. Certainly I had never thought of ending a spanking story in that fashion. But you have quite a creative forum here, and I know that some of our spanko cousins are probably salivating over that delectable ending. :lol:
Hi Dan,

I'm glad you enjoyed the ending of this toon . I have always had fantasies about girls discussing their spankings with each other but had never seen anyone try to depict this. I was a bit hesitant to try it myself because I wondered of folks really wanted to see more spanking action rather than more dialog but I finally decided that if I was fantasizing about it, perhaps others were too. So far the comments I've gotten have been really positive and several folks have ask me to do more of this kind of thing, which pleases me. I was also pleased by your comment about my forum being creative :D
daneldorado wrote:Is there anything "wrong" with this style? Oh, I suppose that I could come up with some negatives if I wanted to. One thing that I noticed as I was reading through all your panels is that you use the word "blister" or "blistered" quite a lot. It appears at least 6 (SIX!) times in the final scene.

Not only have I noticed this too but I actually agree with you. I have been trying to watch and keep from using the same words and phrases over and over again.............not always successfully though. In some cases, it's a matter of what I like personally. For example, there are lots of words for a woman's panties..........knickers, underpants bloomers etc. but the word panties pushes my buttons just right 8-) so I will probably never use any other word for them even though the women in my toons probably would in a real life setting. That's probably also at least part of the problem with the the word blistered. However, there are other words that are just as good and if I'm more vigilant, perhaps I can make some progress in making these things more readable. Anyway, I do think you've made a valid point here.
daneldorado wrote: Also... Most all of your spankee ladies seem to be red heads... or at least brownettes. But there are lots of brunettes (black hair) out there. Can we see one of them getting spanked?
Hmmmmm, I guess I do kind of prefer red heads although I thought I had been doing a good job of mixing them up. I will have to pay more attention to that. The spankee in the new toon I'll be starting Friday is a blonde, btw. There is a girl in some of the pics who has just gotten a spanking from her boyfriend and she has black hair so maybe that will suffice for this toon :lol: .
daneldorado wrote:Once again, Phil... many congratulations. This one's a beauty.

Cheers,
Dan

Again, I'm glad you enjoyed this toon and the ending. That brings a smile to my face :D . thanks, Phil