Christmas 2015

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Christmas 2015

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

since thanksgiving is over, and i hope you all had a good one :D , it's time to start thinking about Christmas. Santa's been around for a really long time, and as our technology has changed and the population has increased he's always had to keep up with the times and our modern cyber age is no different. that being said, it should come as no surprise to you that Santa's Workshop now has it's own Facebook page :D . of course, Santa is much too busy to take care of that himself so that task falls to his helpers, the Hiney sisters.....Big Red Hiney, Packin Hiney and Kissma Hiney. even if you have workers to take care of such things for you, someone still has to check behind them to check for accuracy.....in this case, the bear :lol: . it's a good thing Santa is magical :lol: . i hope you enjoy this new pic. phil
Attachments
one little mistake
one little mistake
blowing league.jpg (405.94 KiB) Viewed 8565 times
willjohn

Re: Christmas 2015

Post by willjohn »

Hmmm! Was Big Red looking forward to a bit of fellatio?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Hmmm! Was Big Red looking forward to a bit of fellatio?
hi Willjohn,

i don't think so. the only thing Red blew was the spelling of bowling :lol: . thanks, phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Can we expect to see Big Red's sisters in this story?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Can we expect to see Big Red's sisters in this story?
hi Willjohn,

yep :D . more Santa spankings coming up soon ;) . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, Phil, you're certainly getting us off to a good start as the Christmas season begins. How nice to see her big red hiney - er, I mean, Big Red Hiney again. Once again, bad spelling or lettering has been her downfall (I'm posting on the main site that one you did years ago when Big Red sent the wrong message advertising Santa's toy shop, just as I do every year). That is one blushing red bottom :oops: .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, Phil, you're certainly getting us off to a good start as the Christmas season begins. How nice to see her big red hiney - er, I mean, Big Red Hiney again.

hi web-ed,

well said :lol:
web-ed wrote: Once again, bad spelling or lettering has been her downfall (I'm posting on the main site that one you did years ago when Big Red sent the wrong message advertising Santa's toy shop, just as I do every year). That is one blushing red bottom :oops: .
we will be seeing Red's sisters coming up soon. as with any sisters, they each have their own talents :lol: . the blushing red bottoms do seem to be a family trait though.............genetic perhaps :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

well, Red's sisters, Packin Hiney and Kissma Hiney both found Red's inability to sit down after her "one little mistake" on facebook to be pretty funny :lol: . after all, it's just facebook and how hard is it to do a proper post? anyway, Packin is going to do the next one since Red can't sit at the computer right now :lol: . let's check in and see how that's going. i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
Attachments
another "little mistake"
another "little mistake"
service.jpg (411.87 KiB) Viewed 8490 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hey! I'm a veteran. WHERE can I get my Christmas goodies? And do I get to spank ALL THREE (3!) Hiney sisters?

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Hey! I'm a veteran. WHERE can I get my Christmas goodies? And do I get to spank ALL THREE (3!) Hiney sisters?

Cheers,
Dan
hi Dan,

all you have to do is drive to the north pole to Santa's workshop to get your free dinner. as far as i'm concerned, you're entirely welcome to spank all the HIney sister's hineys you want, although you might have to clear it with Santa first :lol: . i am also a veteran. in recent years, i have been thanked for my service repeatedly. funny how no one was doing that when i separated from the Army in 1971. thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Oh my, some great spanking Christmas scenes. I like them very much. It is always a great way tosee some seasonal otk. Great work, Phil thanks and have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Oh my, some great spanking Christmas scenes. I like them very much. It is always a great way tosee some seasonal otk. Great work, Phil thanks and have a great day.
Jim
hi Jim,

i'm glad you enjoyed them :D . i still have another one coming up this week so stay tooned :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

it looks like the Hiney sisters are having one more try at posting to the Santa's workshop FB page and this time their hopes are resting on Kissma Hiney.........HO HO HO :lol: ! i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
Attachments
HO HO HO
HO HO HO
singed.jpg (404.87 KiB) Viewed 6455 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Justice has been done ( or overdone). Not one Hiney has gone unspanked. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Justice has been done ( or overdone). Not one Hiney has gone unspanked. :twisted:
hi Willjohn,

yep! Santa is very big on seeing to it that his helpers are well trained and well supervised :D .........and the Hiney sisters have a knack for doing things to get their Hiney's spanked :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed them :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

You know, Phil, I can't help noticing that the Hiney sisters have something in common - trouble with using language correctly :lol: ! (Some people, upon reading the first part of that sentence, might have thought I was going to say something else ;) ). But our admiration for good Saint Nick can only increase as we see his determination to educate them - in Kissma's case, with the same type of "board of education" (thoughtfully provided by the Overbarrel Paddle Company) that has helped so many students see the error of their ways!

I do like the bending-over-the-desk position here, and the color of Kissma Hiney's hiney is a fine advertisement for the Overbarrel Paddle Company. It was a blast seeing all three Hiney sisters again, in all their linguistic ineptitude :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You know, Phil, I can't help noticing that the Hiney sisters have something in common - trouble with using language correctly :lol: ! (Some people, upon reading the first part of that sentence, might have thought I was going to say something else ;) ). But our admiration for good Saint Nick can only increase as we see his determination to educate them - in Kissma's case, with the same type of "board of education" (thoughtfully provided by the Overbarrel Paddle Company) that has helped so many students see the error of their ways!
hi web-ed,

yeah, i think that Santa is having to give the girls some remedial language training :lol: . they also have something in common with Boom's O T Katie in that they seem to always get spanked, no matter how good their intentions are 8-) . Santa is our best customer here at the Overbarrel paddle company which makes sense considering how many girls are on the naughty list annually :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I do like the bending-over-the-desk position here, and the color of Kissma Hiney's hiney is a fine advertisement for the Overbarrel Paddle Company. It was a blast seeing all three Hiney sisters again, in all their linguistic ineptitude :lol: !

i hadn't thought about this scene being a good advertisement for the effectiveness of our product here at the Overbarrel paddle company......great idea :D . i can just see Kissma bent over that counter on national TV :lol: . i'm glad you approve of Kissma's position here. i don't do a lot of this kind of paddling position so i'm not as familiar with it as i am the OTK position. however, you are an expert in such position so your approval tells me i did a good job of it :D . i will say that i have consulted your articles on this to use as a guide when posing such positions in the past ;) .

the Hiney sisters are characters that i dreamed up 10+ years ago and they have become a normal part of my Santa spanking, along with the bear :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed visiting Santa and his helpers again :D . thanks, phil