Christmas 2015

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
jimc

Re: Christmas 2015

Post by jimc »

Oh my, some great spanking Christmas scenes. I like them very much. It is always a great way tosee some seasonal otk. Great work, Phil thanks and have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:Oh my, some great spanking Christmas scenes. I like them very much. It is always a great way tosee some seasonal otk. Great work, Phil thanks and have a great day.
Jim
hi Jim,

i'm glad you enjoyed them :D . i still have another one coming up this week so stay tooned :lol: . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

it looks like the Hiney sisters are having one more try at posting to the Santa's workshop FB page and this time their hopes are resting on Kissma Hiney.........HO HO HO :lol: ! i hope you enjoy the new pic. phil
Attachments
HO HO HO
HO HO HO
singed.jpg (404.87 KiB) Viewed 6459 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Justice has been done ( or overdone). Not one Hiney has gone unspanked. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Justice has been done ( or overdone). Not one Hiney has gone unspanked. :twisted:
hi Willjohn,

yep! Santa is very big on seeing to it that his helpers are well trained and well supervised :D .........and the Hiney sisters have a knack for doing things to get their Hiney's spanked :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed them :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

You know, Phil, I can't help noticing that the Hiney sisters have something in common - trouble with using language correctly :lol: ! (Some people, upon reading the first part of that sentence, might have thought I was going to say something else ;) ). But our admiration for good Saint Nick can only increase as we see his determination to educate them - in Kissma's case, with the same type of "board of education" (thoughtfully provided by the Overbarrel Paddle Company) that has helped so many students see the error of their ways!

I do like the bending-over-the-desk position here, and the color of Kissma Hiney's hiney is a fine advertisement for the Overbarrel Paddle Company. It was a blast seeing all three Hiney sisters again, in all their linguistic ineptitude :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You know, Phil, I can't help noticing that the Hiney sisters have something in common - trouble with using language correctly :lol: ! (Some people, upon reading the first part of that sentence, might have thought I was going to say something else ;) ). But our admiration for good Saint Nick can only increase as we see his determination to educate them - in Kissma's case, with the same type of "board of education" (thoughtfully provided by the Overbarrel Paddle Company) that has helped so many students see the error of their ways!
hi web-ed,

yeah, i think that Santa is having to give the girls some remedial language training :lol: . they also have something in common with Boom's O T Katie in that they seem to always get spanked, no matter how good their intentions are 8-) . Santa is our best customer here at the Overbarrel paddle company which makes sense considering how many girls are on the naughty list annually :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I do like the bending-over-the-desk position here, and the color of Kissma Hiney's hiney is a fine advertisement for the Overbarrel Paddle Company. It was a blast seeing all three Hiney sisters again, in all their linguistic ineptitude :lol: !

i hadn't thought about this scene being a good advertisement for the effectiveness of our product here at the Overbarrel paddle company......great idea :D . i can just see Kissma bent over that counter on national TV :lol: . i'm glad you approve of Kissma's position here. i don't do a lot of this kind of paddling position so i'm not as familiar with it as i am the OTK position. however, you are an expert in such position so your approval tells me i did a good job of it :D . i will say that i have consulted your articles on this to use as a guide when posing such positions in the past ;) .

the Hiney sisters are characters that i dreamed up 10+ years ago and they have become a normal part of my Santa spanking, along with the bear :lol: . i'm glad you enjoyed visiting Santa and his helpers again :D . thanks, phil