Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Xandra also will learn once a girl get in trouble it`s hard to get out specially if her boyfriend believe that spanking is the right choice of punishment for bad girls :twisted: :lol: :lol: Love how she is dangling over his knee with that ruler looming over her red bottom :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think you're right! Xandra is indeed going to learn, as her friends already have, that once Walter announces a spanking, she WILL be getting that spanking, sooner or later :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the view of Xandra dangling, waiting breathlessly for what's coming next :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Post by willjohn » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:05 pm
Great art with Xandra's look of doomed inevitability on her face and her red arse up waiting for the storm that does not come. 8-)
Hi Willjohn,

I'm glad you liked the pic and it's particularly satisfying for me that you mentioned her expression :D . After all, emotions are what spankings are all about and I always try to match the spankee's expression with her predicament so it's nice to know you noticed it :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Good stuff!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

"Good stuff" indeed, willjohn and friends!

Phil O., you are the prince of Poser! Every single one of your panels in this story "Good Marks" is expertly rendered -- very artistically, I should say -- and each of them is a delight to spanking fetishists such as we. The characters you have created for this piece are exquisitely true to life, but just a tad more than merely lifelike!

You surely know that we spankos dream about scenarios like this all the time. Beautiful women -- four or five or seven of them -- all acquiescing in spankings they are destined to receive, or have already received, and all gabbing about their "ordeals" with their girlfriends. That just increases our joy.

Especially since all of your ladies are taken over the knee, like naughty children, and they receive the sort of punishment a naughty child would receive, except that they get their nubile fannies soundly walloped, a hundred times harder and longer than what a naughty child would get! Omigod, that is just glorious! Their gorgeous globes were just MADE to be spanked! And their boyfriends do have what it takes, to warm those fantastic fannies to the max! Yep, THIS is the sort of "global warming" we'd like to see more of!

The only thing missing, to my way of thinking, is Peggy. Back in the dorm -- at the start of your story -- she was constantly rubbing her backside as if she had just received the mother of all spankings. I wonder if you would be willing to show us the story behind that winsome brunette's own spanking, in the here and now, just as Xandra, Anna, and Barb have shown us theirs. Yeah, I know that Peggy already blabbed about it to the other girls, but just speaking for myself here, I'd like to see some scenes from that spanking.

And Phil, I'm very glad to learn that your Karen has come through her operation well. There were a lot of prayers sent her way, not a few of them from the Chicago Spanking Review and its denizens.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:"Good stuff" indeed, willjohn and friends!

Phil O., you are the prince of Poser! Every single one of your panels in this story "Good Marks" is expertly rendered -- very artistically, I should say -- and each of them is a delight to spanking fetishists such as we. The characters you have created for this piece are exquisitely true to life, but just a tad more than merely lifelike!
HI Dan,

I'm glad you've been enjoying the pics :D . I also appreciate your comment that the characters are "more than merely lifelike". I sometimes employ a bit of artistic license to make the story more entertaining :D .
daneldorado wrote:You surely know that we spankos dream about scenarios like this all the time. Beautiful women -- four or five or seven of them -- all acquiescing in spankings they are destined to receive, or have already received, and all gabbing about their "ordeals" with their girlfriends. That just increases our joy.
It always seemed right to me that girls should all get spanked routinely and they would talk about their spankings with each other just as they discuss other routine aspects of their relationships, especially anything of a sexual nature. Thinking about what such discussions might be like has also always been a favorite fantasy of mine. A spankee friend of mine recently told me that if I find something arousing, others will too, which is why I decided to bring this fantasy to life and what better place to do this than a girl's dorm 8-) . I'm glad to see that she was right.
daneldorado wrote:Especially since all of your ladies are taken over the knee, like naughty children, and they receive the sort of punishment a naughty child would receive, except that they get their nubile fannies soundly walloped, a hundred times harder and longer than what a naughty child would get! Omigod, that is just glorious! Their gorgeous globes were just MADE to be spanked! And their boyfriends do have what it takes, to warm those fantastic fannies to the max! Yep, THIS is the sort of "global warming" we'd like to see more of!
Well, I am a big fan of OTK :D . I am glad to hear that you're enjoying the naughty bottoms I create for my characters. I think most of us here at CSR have similar taste in such things 8-) . I'm also glad you're enjoying the views I'm presenting of the aforementioned bottoms ;) .
daneldorado wrote:The only thing missing, to my way of thinking, is Peggy. Back in the dorm -- at the start of your story -- she was constantly rubbing her backside as if she had just received the mother of all spankings. I wonder if you would be willing to show us the story behind that winsome brunette's own spanking, in the here and now, just as Xandra, Anna, and Barb have shown us theirs. Yeah, I know that Peggy already blabbed about it to the other girls, but just speaking for myself here, I'd like to see some scenes from that spanking.
This is an interesting comment. As we approached this part of the story, I was undecided as to who to include. Peggy was my original thought but it was between her and Barb. I finally decided on Barb, mostly because of comments made by viewers, many of whom thought Barb had been more naughty and deserved a spanking more. Of course, on the other hand, Peggy seems to be the one with the greatest understanding of the emotions and other sensations associated with spankings and it might have been fun to see her take on all this. Right now, I am trying to get to the end of Xandra's flashback, which will be the end of the story and I'm finding it's not that easy to get to the end. As I think through the upcoming pics, I am tempted to put in more "short" flashbacks concerning waiting for a spanking but that would lengthen this already long story :lol: . I haven't made a decision yet.
daneldorado wrote:And Phil, I'm very glad to learn that your Karen has come through her operation well. There were a lot of prayers sent her way, not a few of them from the Chicago Spanking Review and its denizens.

Cheers,
Dan
Thanks for the good wishes. Karen is now fine and is back to work, all of which is a relief to both of us. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

So what's worse.......getting a spanking or waiting.....knowing you're going to get a spanking? There seems to be some question about this among the girls..........especially if they've already gotten a sample :lol: I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
surprise!
surprise!
073.jpg (389.85 KiB) Viewed 4495 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Would not telling a girl to wait a week for a guaranteed paddling be regarded as cruel and unusual punishment? :lol:

In sport it would be regarded as "mental disintegration".
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Would not telling a girl to wait a week for a guaranteed paddling be regarded as cruel and unusual punishment? :lol:

In sport it would be regarded as "mental disintegration".
Hi Willjohn,

I guess it could qualify as cruel and unusual punishment, especially from the spankee's point of view :lol: . In this case, I prefer to think of it as a case of , "be careful what you wish for, you might get it".........after all, Xandra is the one who was complaining that it wasn't fair for him to paddle her sore, recently spanked bottom again the same day :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I suppose her bum may resume its normal pallor after a week off, it seems fiery now. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I suppose her bum may resume its normal pallor after a week off, it seems fiery now. :?
Hi Willjohn,

I'm not really sure just how long it will take but Walter apparently thinks that should be enough time for it to heal sufficiently that he won't have to hold back when he does deliver the long awaited paddling :D . When a girl is getting a spanking, the focus is almost always on her and the lessons she needs to learn from this but there are 2 sides to these spankings. In this case, what Xandra has done has to be really frustrating for Walter and he needs to get rid of those frustrations just as much as she needs to learn a lesson. I think he's planning on doing just that by taking his frustrations out on Xandra's bare bottom and having her bottom in good shape so he doesn't have to hold back will probably be much more satisfying for him 8-) . Of course, watching her squirming and anticipating for a week will probably be most satisfying too :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #73

Post by web-ed »

So we have two considerations here, recovery and anticipation.

Recovery time is certainly important. While anyone who's been to a spanking party knows that most of the girls will take several spankings per night, they do need some recovery time in-between. Of course, if it's a hard, thorough spanking, especially if an implement is used, recovery time may be longer. I'm not always there, of course, being the spanker, but it seems to me that a good amount of recovery takes place the first 48 hours. It's possible some kinds of marks, particular from harder strokes of the cane, would last longer than that (they definitely will if hard enough), you can probably give a second spanking 2 or 3 days after the first. Therefore a week should be more than sufficient time.

Anticipation is the other side of the coin. It's great fun to tell the spankee that she's going to be spanked, then continue lecturing her a while longer before staring the spanking. Any spankee will tell you how long those moments feel :lol: ! A week would be pretty tough to take, but justified with more serious disciplinary offenses like Xandra's here.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Ooooh! She has to wait a week to get the actual paddling, but she gets a sample right away! Wow! That seems like the best of both worlds! (Well, for Walter and the audience... not so much for Xandra, with the anticipation of the paddling ahead of her, and the sting of those "sample" swats!)

Is she going to bring a pillow to her classes this week? Since it's Overbarrel U, I'm sure some of the other students have been in similar situations. And is she going to get to re-take the tests that she got such bad grades in? Maybe the professors will make some kind of deal? Perhaps they'd like to give her a spanking themselves!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So we have two considerations here, recovery and anticipation.

Recovery time is certainly important. While anyone who's been to a spanking party knows that most of the girls will take several spankings per night, they do need some recovery time in-between. Of course, if it's a hard, thorough spanking, especially if an implement is used, recovery time may be longer. I'm not always there, of course, being the spanker, but it seems to me that a good amount of recovery takes place the first 48 hours. It's possible some kinds of marks, particular from harder strokes of the cane, would last longer than that (they definitely will if hard enough), you can probably give a second spanking 2 or 3 days after the first. Therefore a week should be more than sufficient time.
Hi web-ed,

Thanks for giving us the benefit of your experience :D . It's nice to know that 2-3 days should be sufficient for physical recovery. After all, you never know if Walter will need to give Xandra another spanking for something before the time he has set for her paddling arrives 8-) You know how naughty girls are :lol: . In this case, I'm assuming that, as college students, Walter and Xandra are both very busy so they have assigned a certain day and time for their weekly date, so they can plan their other activities and still make sure they have time for romance. While Walter might have time to give Xandra a spanking for something in between, I'm assuming that he wants to make sure he has time to go through the full blown ritual when he paddles her for lying in order to make sure she knows just how important this is. The fact that she has to spend an entire week in nervous anticipation and dread before it happens is an added bonus because of their schedule 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Anticipation is the other side of the coin. It's great fun to tell the spankee that she's going to be spanked, then continue lecturing her a while longer before staring the spanking. Any spankee will tell you how long those moments feel :lol: ! A week would be pretty tough to take, but justified with more serious disciplinary offenses like Xandra's here.
The announcement of a spanking is what gets those juices and emotions going for both spanker and spankee and making her wait just increases the effect of this announcement :D . In this case, I'm sure Walter will have ample time to remind Xandra that she has been a naughty girl and that her spanking is coming, repeat what he is going to do to her and generally see to it that she keeps this upcoming event in the front of her mind :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Ooooh! She has to wait a week to get the actual paddling, but she gets a sample right away! Wow! That seems like the best of both worlds! (Well, for Walter and the audience... not so much for Xandra, with the anticipation of the paddling ahead of her, and the sting of those "sample" swats!)
Hi Boom,

I like your analysis of this situation...........best of both worlds :lol: . I think Xandra is going to learn an extra lesson from this......that what you think you want might not be what you actually want :lol:
hugob00m wrote:Is she going to bring a pillow to her classes this week? Since it's Overbarrel U, I'm sure some of the other students have been in similar situations. And is she going to get to re-take the tests that she got such bad grades in? Maybe the professors will make some kind of deal? Perhaps they'd like to give her a spanking themselves!
I hadn't thought about her professors being willing to make a deal concerning her grades. Perhaps Walter could see if he could set something up:lol: :lol: Now that I think about it, that sure sounds like something that would happen to O. T. Katie :D . You might be right about Overbarrel U. Perhaps they have it set up much like a Catholic school or a British girls academy with spankings right in the classroom for naughty girls 8-) . That makes me wonder if Katie went to a Catholic school :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote: Now that I think about it, that sure sounds like something that would happen to O. T. Katie. You might be right about Overbarrel U. Perhaps they have it set up much like a Catholic school or a British girls academy with spankings right in the classroom for naughty girls. That makes me wonder if Katie went to a Catholic school.
Hmmmm! It's interesting that you would mention Katie in this context. I haven't given any thought until now about Katie's college education. She certainly didn't go to a Catholic grade school or high school... since she never got spanked until she was eighteen. Maybe I'll have to think about some kind of flashback to Katie's time in college. Thanks for the idea!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

The discussion seems to have changed from waiting for a spanking to samples and who got the worst sample :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
samples
samples
074.jpg (328.45 KiB) Viewed 6552 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Great picture, Xandra howling with her legs kicking, her nose & eyes running & her arse getting redder all the time.

How much more can she take? :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:The discussion seems to have changed from waiting for a spanking to samples and who got the worst sample.
I haven't ever been privy to that kind of girl-talk, but it stands to reason that sooner or later, they're going to get around to comparing who got spanked the most... the hardest... etc. If Xandra hasn't established her bragging rights yet, I think she'll be the undisputed champion in about a week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, we, the audience, get another view of Xandra, bottom-side-up across her man's lap. Yeah! :D :D :D :D
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

So far it`s Xander who been spanked the hardest! But I waiting to hear the other girls stories :D :D HOT Spanking 8-) 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #74

Post by web-ed »

Good night, what a sight :lol: ! I don't think Xandra's bottom could get any more red - lovely sight :D ! Nice viewing angle, too.

The ruler (or "paintstick" paddle, a little longer and thicker than a paint stirrer, and usually made of oak rather pine) is indeed an effective implement, as the girls here agree. At least they've learned that much at Overbarrel U. :lol: The don't seem to have learned how to stay out of trouble, though (defined as winding up OTK) - bless 'em :D !
-- Web-Ed