Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #73

Post by web-ed »

So we have two considerations here, recovery and anticipation.

Recovery time is certainly important. While anyone who's been to a spanking party knows that most of the girls will take several spankings per night, they do need some recovery time in-between. Of course, if it's a hard, thorough spanking, especially if an implement is used, recovery time may be longer. I'm not always there, of course, being the spanker, but it seems to me that a good amount of recovery takes place the first 48 hours. It's possible some kinds of marks, particular from harder strokes of the cane, would last longer than that (they definitely will if hard enough), you can probably give a second spanking 2 or 3 days after the first. Therefore a week should be more than sufficient time.

Anticipation is the other side of the coin. It's great fun to tell the spankee that she's going to be spanked, then continue lecturing her a while longer before staring the spanking. Any spankee will tell you how long those moments feel :lol: ! A week would be pretty tough to take, but justified with more serious disciplinary offenses like Xandra's here.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Good Marks

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Ooooh! She has to wait a week to get the actual paddling, but she gets a sample right away! Wow! That seems like the best of both worlds! (Well, for Walter and the audience... not so much for Xandra, with the anticipation of the paddling ahead of her, and the sting of those "sample" swats!)

Is she going to bring a pillow to her classes this week? Since it's Overbarrel U, I'm sure some of the other students have been in similar situations. And is she going to get to re-take the tests that she got such bad grades in? Maybe the professors will make some kind of deal? Perhaps they'd like to give her a spanking themselves!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So we have two considerations here, recovery and anticipation.

Recovery time is certainly important. While anyone who's been to a spanking party knows that most of the girls will take several spankings per night, they do need some recovery time in-between. Of course, if it's a hard, thorough spanking, especially if an implement is used, recovery time may be longer. I'm not always there, of course, being the spanker, but it seems to me that a good amount of recovery takes place the first 48 hours. It's possible some kinds of marks, particular from harder strokes of the cane, would last longer than that (they definitely will if hard enough), you can probably give a second spanking 2 or 3 days after the first. Therefore a week should be more than sufficient time.
Hi web-ed,

Thanks for giving us the benefit of your experience :D . It's nice to know that 2-3 days should be sufficient for physical recovery. After all, you never know if Walter will need to give Xandra another spanking for something before the time he has set for her paddling arrives 8-) You know how naughty girls are :lol: . In this case, I'm assuming that, as college students, Walter and Xandra are both very busy so they have assigned a certain day and time for their weekly date, so they can plan their other activities and still make sure they have time for romance. While Walter might have time to give Xandra a spanking for something in between, I'm assuming that he wants to make sure he has time to go through the full blown ritual when he paddles her for lying in order to make sure she knows just how important this is. The fact that she has to spend an entire week in nervous anticipation and dread before it happens is an added bonus because of their schedule 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Anticipation is the other side of the coin. It's great fun to tell the spankee that she's going to be spanked, then continue lecturing her a while longer before staring the spanking. Any spankee will tell you how long those moments feel :lol: ! A week would be pretty tough to take, but justified with more serious disciplinary offenses like Xandra's here.
The announcement of a spanking is what gets those juices and emotions going for both spanker and spankee and making her wait just increases the effect of this announcement :D . In this case, I'm sure Walter will have ample time to remind Xandra that she has been a naughty girl and that her spanking is coming, repeat what he is going to do to her and generally see to it that she keeps this upcoming event in the front of her mind :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Ooooh! She has to wait a week to get the actual paddling, but she gets a sample right away! Wow! That seems like the best of both worlds! (Well, for Walter and the audience... not so much for Xandra, with the anticipation of the paddling ahead of her, and the sting of those "sample" swats!)
Hi Boom,

I like your analysis of this situation...........best of both worlds :lol: . I think Xandra is going to learn an extra lesson from this......that what you think you want might not be what you actually want :lol:
hugob00m wrote:Is she going to bring a pillow to her classes this week? Since it's Overbarrel U, I'm sure some of the other students have been in similar situations. And is she going to get to re-take the tests that she got such bad grades in? Maybe the professors will make some kind of deal? Perhaps they'd like to give her a spanking themselves!
I hadn't thought about her professors being willing to make a deal concerning her grades. Perhaps Walter could see if he could set something up:lol: :lol: Now that I think about it, that sure sounds like something that would happen to O. T. Katie :D . You might be right about Overbarrel U. Perhaps they have it set up much like a Catholic school or a British girls academy with spankings right in the classroom for naughty girls 8-) . That makes me wonder if Katie went to a Catholic school :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote: Now that I think about it, that sure sounds like something that would happen to O. T. Katie. You might be right about Overbarrel U. Perhaps they have it set up much like a Catholic school or a British girls academy with spankings right in the classroom for naughty girls. That makes me wonder if Katie went to a Catholic school.
Hmmmm! It's interesting that you would mention Katie in this context. I haven't given any thought until now about Katie's college education. She certainly didn't go to a Catholic grade school or high school... since she never got spanked until she was eighteen. Maybe I'll have to think about some kind of flashback to Katie's time in college. Thanks for the idea!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

The discussion seems to have changed from waiting for a spanking to samples and who got the worst sample :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
samples
samples
074.jpg (328.45 KiB) Viewed 6511 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Great picture, Xandra howling with her legs kicking, her nose & eyes running & her arse getting redder all the time.

How much more can she take? :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:The discussion seems to have changed from waiting for a spanking to samples and who got the worst sample.
I haven't ever been privy to that kind of girl-talk, but it stands to reason that sooner or later, they're going to get around to comparing who got spanked the most... the hardest... etc. If Xandra hasn't established her bragging rights yet, I think she'll be the undisputed champion in about a week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meanwhile, we, the audience, get another view of Xandra, bottom-side-up across her man's lap. Yeah! :D :D :D :D
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

So far it`s Xander who been spanked the hardest! But I waiting to hear the other girls stories :D :D HOT Spanking 8-) 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #74

Post by web-ed »

Good night, what a sight :lol: ! I don't think Xandra's bottom could get any more red - lovely sight :D ! Nice viewing angle, too.

The ruler (or "paintstick" paddle, a little longer and thicker than a paint stirrer, and usually made of oak rather pine) is indeed an effective implement, as the girls here agree. At least they've learned that much at Overbarrel U. :lol: The don't seem to have learned how to stay out of trouble, though (defined as winding up OTK) - bless 'em :D !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Great picture, Xandra howling with her legs kicking, her nose & eyes running & her arse getting redder all the time.

How much more can she take? :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

I'm glad you enjoyed this view of Xandra getting her sample of what's coming :D As for exactly how much more she's got coming, she won't find that out for another week :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I haven't ever been privy to that kind of girl-talk, but it stands to reason that sooner or later, they're going to get around to comparing who got spanked the most... the hardest... etc. If Xandra hasn't established her bragging rights yet, I think she'll be the undisputed champion in about a week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HI Boom,

I haven't been privy to that kind of girl talk either, probably because, while girls might discuss this with their female friends, they make it a rule never to reveal such things to men, especially their men :lol: . It did seem to me, however, that they would compare notes about their spankings and perhaps disagree about who got the hardest spanking. Whether it's true or not, it makes a good fantasy 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Meanwhile, we, the audience, get another view of Xandra, bottom-side-up across her man's lap. Yeah! :D :D :D :D
In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed the view of Xandra getting her sample :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:So far it`s Xander who been spanked the hardest! But I waiting to hear the other girls stories :D :D HOT Spanking 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

I don't think I'm even going to get involved in the discussion about who got the hardest spanking. Since all of them have felt the ruler I'm assuming that it depends on what day it is and how naughty the girls have been. Just the way I like it 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Good night, what a sight :lol: ! I don't think Xandra's bottom could get any more red - lovely sight :D ! Nice viewing angle, too.
HI web-ed,

Yeah, her bottom is pretty red, especially considering that she's only getting 10-12 swats with the ruler. I guess it's a good thing I worked on the coloring after I finished this pic and turned that red color down some :lol: . Of course, we have to remember that it's probably been less than an hour since warmed the seat of her panties with his hand and paddled her bare bottom with that slipper so she didn't have much recovery time before feeling that ruler on her naughty bottom 8-) . Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it :lol: .
web-ed wrote:The ruler (or "paintstick" paddle, a little longer and thicker than a paint stirrer, and usually made of oak rather pine) is indeed an effective implement, as the girls here agree. At least they've learned that much at Overbarrel U. :lol: The don't seem to have learned how to stay out of trouble, though (defined as winding up OTK) - bless 'em :D !
Don't you just love naughty girls 8-) :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Not just Good Marks but Great Marks! One of the young ladies asked the question "Have you ever been spanked for a full minute without a break?" and goes on to say how much that hurts. So true, because professional models and their tops have a way of making a six or seven minute spanking tolerable looking we get lulled into the notion that a spanking can go on and on almost indefinitely. Most spanking fiction will have a girl's bun getting beaten for five or six minutes steady and that's just a so-called warm-up before the disciplinarian turns to the brush or the belt! Yikes! The reality is that one minute of solid spanking for your average "girl next door" is quite a painful ordeal - a fair amount of corporal punishment. That's just one of the nice little details you've come up with in your stories. :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Not just Good Marks but Great Marks! One of the young ladies asked the question "Have you ever been spanked for a full minute without a break?" and goes on to say how much that hurts. So true, because professional models and their tops have a way of making a six or seven minute spanking tolerable looking we get lulled into the notion that a spanking can go on and on almost indefinitely. Most spanking fiction will have a girl's bun getting beaten for five or six minutes steady and that's just a so-called warm-up before the disciplinarian turns to the brush or the belt! Yikes! The reality is that one minute of solid spanking for your average "girl next door" is quite a painful ordeal - a fair amount of corporal punishment. That's just one of the nice little details you've come up with in your stories. :D
HI Phil,

I'm glad you noticed this particular detail :D . I've heard spankee's talk about this before on spanking discussion groups. Some of them thought that one minute of non stop sounded better than a longer and more thorough spanking only to discover a full minute is a lot more painful than they had imagined 8-) . Anyway, this seemed like a good place to bring this up and I'm glad you approve :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems we have a new aspect of getting a spanking from a boyfriend for the girls to discuss 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
corner time
corner time
075.jpg (354.8 KiB) Viewed 6225 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

So Anna's father & brother used to perv on her bare spanked bum? Happy families! :?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:It seems we have a new aspect of getting a spanking from a boyfriend for the girls to discuss.
The "Corner-time Ouchie-dance"!

Xandra looks good with her bare red bottom bouncing around! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Anna has some "fond memories" of her childhood and teen years.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:So Anna's father & brother used to perv on her bare spanked bum? Happy families! :?
Hi Willjohn,

That's an interesting viewpoint. Things were done differently in my day and there were still fathers around who employed spanking as the main method of discipline. In most of these cases, the spanker would use a ritual along with the spanking so that the spankee knew just how important the infraction was to him. This is one I've heard about along the way. As to the father's motive, I can say. I'm pretty sure the spankee's brother would have enjoyed it though :lol: . Thanks, Phil