Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Good Marks

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Can`t wait to see this Brat gets it bare bottom in front of her friends 8-) :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Can`t wait to see this Brat gets it bare bottom in front of her friends 8-) :D
Hi Butch,

I can see you're anxious for the spanking to begin........imagine that :lol: . It will be a while yet though. I will be posting 4 more pics this week to fnish setting the scene and then we'll be moving along to the action in this toon :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to help a friend, even if it means embarrassing yourself :oops: ! However, your motive for doing this this could depend on the viewpoint from which you're looking at this!........a helpful friend from one viewpoint might be a nothing more than a stool pigeon from another person's point of view :lol: . Of course, it just could be that our friend might have had more than one motive 8-) . In any case, it looks like Xandra's plan is starting to come unraveled :lol: . I have posted the next 4 pics today to finish setting this scenario. I hope you enjoy them. Phil
Attachments
filling him in
filling him in
005.jpg (373.02 KiB) Viewed 6721 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 6
giving him an idea
giving him an idea
006.jpg (363.28 KiB) Viewed 6721 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 7
surprise visit
surprise visit
007.jpg (327.99 KiB) Viewed 6721 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 8
confrontation
confrontation
008.jpg (367.13 KiB) Viewed 6721 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. I'm enjoying this story so far.
overbarrel49 wrote:Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to help a friend, even if it means embarrassing yourself!
And what a good friend she is! Revealing something so embarrassing (and perhaps em-BARE-ASS-ing :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:) to help Walter try to save his relationship! So... sometime back, Barb got a spanking from her own boyfriend (named "Phil"? Hmmmm!) and in retrospect, she knows it was for the best. :D :D :D :D And she believes (as do we in the audience) that a good spanking would do Xandra some good! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure it would make Walter feel a lot better to put his hand across Xandra's lovely backside! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote: However, your motive for doing this this could depend on the viewpoint from which you're looking at this!........a helpful friend from one viewpoint might be a nothing more than a stool pigeon from another person's point of view.
Maybe Xandra will see Barb as a stool pigeon... at first... but if her relationship with Walter is going to grow and flourish, they can't have her lies coming between them!
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, it just could be that our friend might have had more than one motive.
Yeah. I can think of at least a couple of ways you could go with this. I'll look forward to seeing what you're going to do. As I said earlier, I like how you combine the expected with the unexpected...
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:And what a good friend she is! Revealing something so embarrassing (and perhaps em-BARE-ASS-ing :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:) to help Walter try to save his relationship! So... sometime back, Barb got a spanking from her own boyfriend (named "Phil"? Hmmmm!) and in retrospect, she knows it was for the best. :D :D :D :D And she believes (as do we in the audience) that a good spanking would do Xandra some good! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure it would make Walter feel a lot better to put his hand across Xandra's lovely backside! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hi Boom,

Barb is indeed a good friend. She was on her way out of the dorm when she overheard part of the conversation and decided that perhaps she should stick around and listen in for a while so she could let Walt know what was going on :) . As for Barb's boyfriend's name......I needed something to call him and i personally like the shape of her cute spank spot :lol: . I do think that Barb's own spanking has made her realize that sometimes a spanking will make a naughty girl feel better about herself.......and make her boyfriend feel much better too 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Maybe Xandra will see Barb as a stool pigeon... at first... but if her relationship with Walter is going to grow and flourish, they can't have her lies coming between them!
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of benefits from what she's about to experience that Xandra will realize later on :D . I don't think she's really going to have time to think about it in the near future though :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:Yeah. I can think of at least a couple of ways you could go with this. I'll look forward to seeing what you're going to do. As I said earlier, I like how you combine the expected with the unexpected...
I'll do my best to work in some unexpected aspects to all this and keep the toon entertaining ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Some blonde lady is due for a very sore, bum, the question is which?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Some blonde lady is due for a very sore, bum, the question is which?
Hi Willjohn,

Well, I think we can count on Xandra being one of them. Other than that, I'm not telling :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

As I indicated in my opening post for this toon, I guarantee you, from my own personal experience, that once it's been determined there's going to be an event taking place in a women's dorm, the girls living there can move really quickly so that they don't miss anything :lol: . In this case, I think pretty much every one present in the lounge has figured out exactly what that event is going to be. Xandra seems to be a bit slower picking up on this but even she's starting to understand that she's in big trouble 8-) . I hope you enjoy the 2 pics I've posted today. Phil
Attachments
different discussion?
different discussion?
009.jpg (348.26 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

pic 10
OH......that discussion!
OH......that discussion!
010.jpg (365.59 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Your story is shaping up quite nicely so far!

I was sort of hoping that Xandra would refuse to go to Walter's apartment, and cause him to have to take care of their little "discussion" in the dorm lounge in front of those other girls. And... That looks like what you've got in mind! :D :D :D :D

And I'm enjoying those little side conversations that are going on around them!

"GASP! ...The last time I heard those words... in that tone of voice... was about ten seconds before I found myself over Al's lap getting my bottom spanked... GIGGLE!"
"You m-m-mean you think... Walter's going to... GULP!"
"UH HUH! ...GIGGLE!"

"What's up, Barb?"
"Walter is just about to give Miss Xandra a spanking! GIGGLE!"
"You mean NOW!? ...GIGGLE! COOL! ...TEE HEE HEE!"

So then,,, it appears that none of the girls in the dorm... even the ones who know what it's like to be spanked by a boyfriend... have much sympathy for Xandra! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She must REALLY be a brat!

I'm eagerly anticipating the part of the story where Xandra is going to have her backside warmed by Walter's hand... but this build-up is a LOT OF FUN! And I think it's going to be even more fun when you get to the spanking, knowing exactly WHY Xandra deserves to be spanked!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

looks like shooting her mouth off to her pals will result in Xandra eating off the mantel for a while.

A wise head often does hold a silent tongue, but that would not be much fun, no spanked brats!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Your story is shaping up quite nicely so far!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D .
hugob00m wrote:I was sort of hoping that Xandra would refuse to go to Walter's apartment, and cause him to have to take care of their little "discussion" in the dorm lounge in front of those other girls. And... That looks like what you've got in mind! :D :D :D :D
It does look that way, doesn't it :lol: ? Being stubborn will often get a naughty young lady a good spanking but this time it appears that it's really going to get Xandra what she deserves 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And I'm enjoying those little side conversations that are going on around them!

"GASP! ...The last time I heard those words... in that tone of voice... was about ten seconds before I found myself over Al's lap getting my bottom spanked... GIGGLE!"
"You m-m-mean you think... Walter's going to... GULP!"
"UH HUH! ...GIGGLE!"

"What's up, Barb?"
"Walter is just about to give Miss Xandra a spanking! GIGGLE!"
"You mean NOW!? ...GIGGLE! COOL! ...TEE HEE HEE!"

So then,,, it appears that none of the girls in the dorm... even the ones who know what it's like to be spanked by a boyfriend... have much sympathy for Xandra! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She must REALLY be a brat!
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the side conversations since I have more of them planned. It just seemed to me that the girls, whatever their attitudes about her spanking, would be discussing it and I thought it was necessary to include their dialog and thoughts :D . As far as Xandra goes, several of those girls were there and heard her naughty plans so perhaps that's where part of their lack of sympathy comes from.......especially if any of them have been spanked for similar reasons 8-) . Of course, those attitudes could change some as the spanking progresses and they remember getting their own bottoms spanked:lol: . We'll see. ;)
hugob00m wrote:I'm eagerly anticipating the part of the story where Xandra is going to have her backside warmed by Walter's hand... but this build-up is a LOT OF FUN! And I think it's going to be even more fun when you get to the spanking, knowing exactly WHY Xandra deserves to be spanked!
I'm also happy to hear that you're enjoying the build up to the spanking :D . "Family Tradition" was really the first toon where I tried using an extended build up and it seemed well received so I thought I would try it again. After all, as you mentioned, it's even more fun when you know exactly why she needs to be spanked 8-) . Besides, I like the preliminaries when I'm giving an actual spanking so why not enjoy them in the toon too 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I thought of a couple of other things after I had posted my previous comments.

One thing I want to say is that I'm glad you're doing another romantic story. My favorite spankings are the ones between a husband and his wife, between a fiance and his fiancee, and between a boyfriend and his girlfriend. Spankings by fathers, grandfathers, and uncles, while certainly a necessity at times, can appear a bit creepy when done for entertainment.

I was also thinking about a couple of similarities between your new story and one of my all-time favorite movies... In McLintock!, Katherine had the same option as Xandra... If she had just stayed in her hotel room, instead of running away, she and her husband could have had their... ahem... discussion... in private, instead of the embarrassment of a public spanking in the middle of town with everyone watching! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Another similarity is that Katherine didn't seem to get any sympathy from the women in the crowd that had gathered to watch... even though we know that at least one of them had recently been spanked herself!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I thought of a couple of other things after I had posted my previous comments.

One thing I want to say is that I'm glad you're doing another romantic story. My favorite spankings are the ones between a husband and his wife, between a fiance and his fiancee, and between a boyfriend and his girlfriend. Spankings by fathers, grandfathers, and uncles, while certainly a necessity at times, can appear a bit creepy when done for entertainment.
Hi Boom,

Yeah, I like the spankings between romantic partners too, as you already know :D .
hugob00m wrote:I was also thinking about a couple of similarities between your new story and one of my all-time favorite movies... In McLintock!, Katherine had the same option as Xandra... If she had just stayed in her hotel room, instead of running away, she and her husband could have had their... ahem... discussion... in private, instead of the embarrassment of a public spanking in the middle of town with everyone watching! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I hadn't thought about this, but you are right! I think many girls get spanked for stubborn behavior but in these cases, stubborn behavior just took it to another level by not only getting a spanking but also by having that spanking take place in public :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: Another similarity is that Katherine didn't seem to get any sympathy from the women in the crowd that had gathered to watch... even though we know that at least one of them had recently been spanked herself!
I have to wonder how such a public spanking event would be viewed by the female onlookers.......especially any who also get spanked by their men? In McLintock, as well as my story, it does seem to be viewed as a recreational event to be enjoyed 8-) . Of course, that might be because everyone knows that the naughty girl really does deserve a good spanking :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:In McLintock, as well as my story, it does seem to be viewed as a recreational event to be enjoyed. Of course, that might be because everyone knows that the naughty girl really does deserve a good spanking.
I think that in McLintock!, the reason all the townspeople enjoyed seeing Katherine get paddled was that they had all been victims, at one time or another of her ascerbic wit. And maybe there was the fact that they all liked and admired G.W., and wanted him to win his wife back... whatever it took!

Perhaps it's that way in your story. Maybe all the girls in the dorm are tired of seeing Xandra get away with all the crap she's been doing... and maybe the really like Walter too, and want to see him come out ahead.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Xandra is in for a blistered behind of the first order. Considering her pseud's name, is she getting a Xpanking? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Xandra is in for a blistered behind of the first order. Considering her pseud's name, is she getting a Xpanking? :roll:
hi Willjohn,

Xandra is indeed in for a painful, embarrassing spanking..........just the way we like it :D . As far as her name goes, some time back, I got tired of trying to think up names for my characters and just started through the alphabet. It's tough to find a girl's name that starts with X :lol: . Thanks, Phil