Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Elvira! Elvira!
Her ass is on fire,Elvira!
HI Willjohn,

Well said :lol: . Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Xandra is already rubbing her bum and she has not been touched yet.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Xandra is already rubbing her bum and she has not been touched yet.
hi Willjohn,

Anticipation?? :lol: . Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Well founded anticipation. I think she is in familiar country. :roll:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

You promised us a blonde and delivered, will we get to see if the carpet matches the drapes?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:You promised us a blonde and delivered, will we get to see if the carpet matches the drapes?
Hi Willjohn,

I have posted the first 11 pics and I am now working on pic 17. In addition, I have a lot of this toon planned out but I have to admit that this is something that I hadn't considered :lol: We'll see how it works out 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Our naughty girl, Xandra, seems to be babbling a bit :? ........perhaps she's experiencing a little panic :lol: ?. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
the chase is on
the chase is on
012.jpg (339.96 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Xandra's face has turned red. Her behind should soon follow suit! :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Xandra's face has turned red. Her behind should soon follow suit! :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

I have no doubt that's exactly what Walter has in mind :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #10-12

Post by web-ed »

O.K., I've got three panels to catch up on - looks like you've been busy, Phil :!:

Panel 10 - A spanking is imminent, and the onlookers are reacting very realistically, that is, the way young females would - the more shy ones are are embarrassed and a little scared, while the rest are giggling with anticipation at seeing one of their housemates spanked. Xandra is in good position to be bent over the back of the bench, but that is probably coincidence since the OTK position is going to be used.

Panel 11 - "S-Hour" is drawing closer, and Barb is getting ready to record the event for posterity. I hate Facebook, but I'm wondering now just how many spanking pictures actually get posted there? Also, I can't help noticing that Xandra has a nice big rear end - perfect for spanking :lol: !

Panel 12 - And speaking of the female derriere (and why shouldn't we, since this is CSR after all :) ), I also observe that a number of our young ladies here are, shall we say, "well made" for getting spanked, including Barb and the black-haired girl in purple who's actually rubbing her still-sore bottom (nice touch, by the way). Looks like a lot of spanking goes on around this place, but no one here is likely to complain about that. In fact, with this much spanking, I wouldn't be surprised to see some "Overbarrel U." pennants on the wall :lol: ! (The school symbol could feature crossed paddles).

Can't wait to see Xandra, to her horror, get taken over Walt's knee! :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Panel 10 - A spanking is imminent, and the onlookers are reacting very realistically, that is, the way young females would - the more shy ones are are embarrassed and a little scared, while the rest are giggling with anticipation at seeing one of their housemates spanked. Xandra is in good position to be bent over the back of the bench, but that is probably coincidence since the OTK position is going to be used.
Hi web-ed,

I am taking your comments about the reactions of the onlookers as a compliment :D . I still maintain that the reactions of the girls watching are an integral part of this scenario and I felt these reactions were pretty realistic. I will admit that I have talked to a spankee friend of mine who actually did live in a dorm not so long ago and who has given me some insights into what motivates girls in such an environment 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Panel 11 - "S-Hour" is drawing closer, and Barb is getting ready to record the event for posterity. I hate Facebook, but I'm wondering now just how many spanking pictures actually get posted there? Also, I can't help noticing that Xandra has a nice big rear end - perfect for spanking :lol: !
Since Barb is the one who planted the spanking seed in Walter's mind, she quickly realized what was about to happen. I think she was not only very pleased that she was going to get to witness the spanking but she also thought this public experience should be shared with as many folks as possible :lol: Of course Xandra has a big, spankable bottom......after all, this takes place in my ideal, spanking fantasy world and that's the way I like them 8-) . I haven't actually seen any spanking pics on FB but my spankee friend assures me that, in a situation like this one, there would be multiple vids being recorded and that the girls recording those vids would make no apology for them :lol: .
web-ed wrote: Panel 12 - And speaking of the female derriere (and why shouldn't we, since this is CSR after all :) ), I also observe that a number of our young ladies here are, shall we say, "well made" for getting spanked, including Barb and the black-haired girl in purple who's actually rubbing her still-sore bottom (nice touch, by the way). Looks like a lot of spanking goes on around this place, but no one here is likely to complain about that. In fact, with this much spanking, I wouldn't be surprised to see some "Overbarrel U." pennants on the wall :lol: ! (The school symbol could feature crossed paddles).
For my reply to your observations about the bottoms of the other girls in this scene, see my comment in the previous paragraph :lol: :lol: . Thanks for the compliment about Peggy, the girl with the black hair. I too thought it was a nice touch :D . The question is, is she just rubbing her sore bottom or is there more to this action as she watches Walter getting ready to touch Xandra 8-) ? We'll be finding out more about how much spanking goes on here at Overbarrel U. as our story continues :D .
web-ed wrote:Can't wait to see Xandra, to her horror, get taken over Walt's knee! :D
And we will indeed be seeing this. However, I think the preliminaries, starting with the announcement of the spanking are quite stimulating for all involved and I'm not planning on rushing through them to get to the spanking 8-) . I'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

First, I want to heartily agree with one of the last things you said in your response to Web-ed's comments:
overbarrel49 wrote: I think the preliminaries, starting with the announcement of the spanking are quite stimulating for all involved and I'm not planning on rushing through them to get to the spanking.
Yes! I'm enjoying the preliminaries here. Walter has announced his intention to give Xandra a well-deserved spanking, and now, the truth of his announcement is finally beginning to dawn on her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have the impression from much of the dialog so far that Xandra has never been spanked before. Perhaps that's why she's such a brat? I'm reminded of a song written by Jimmy Webb and sung by the Fifth Dimension: "She walks all over you. She knows she can. You're the carpet man!" But it appears Walter has reached the end of his patience with Xandra thinking she can walk all over him! :D :D :D :D

I'm also enjoying the peripheral conversations that are going on... and the girl in the pink dress rubbing her bottom in memory of a spanking from her own boyfriend! And as the story progresses, I suppose we'll learn more about each of the girls in the dorm.

And, back to "preliminaries", I'm guessing you'll include a panel of Walter pulling Xandra into position! (I love that moment!)

This is such a fun story! Like I said earlier, you are a master of mixing the expected with the unexpected. I'm looking forward to the expected part... It's obvious that we can expect to see Xandra get her much-anticipated spanking very soon... But the unexpected part? I'm trying to guess what you might have in store for us... Maybe one of the other girls getting spanked too? Each one of them has a very tempting target! ;) ;) ;) ;) Well... I guess I'll just wait and see!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

First, I want to heartily agree with one of the last things you said in your response to Web-ed's comments:

overbarrel49 wrote:
I think the preliminaries, starting with the announcement of the spanking are quite stimulating for all involved and I'm not planning on rushing through them to get to the spanking.

Yes! I'm enjoying the preliminaries here. Walter has announced his intention to give Xandra a well-deserved spanking, and now, the truth of his announcement is finally beginning to dawn on her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I have the impression from much of the dialog so far that Xandra has never been spanked before. Perhaps that's why she's such a brat? I'm reminded of a song written by Jimmy Webb and sung by the Fifth Dimension: "She walks all over you. She knows she can. You're the carpet man!" But it appears Walter has reached the end of his patience with Xandra thinking she can walk all over him! :D :D :D :D
Hi Boom,

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the preliminaries as much as I am :D . I hadn't thought whether Xandra's ever been spanked before but she definitely hasn't been spanked by Walter before and certainly not in public :lol: . I enjoyed your reminiscences about "Carpet Man" and I do think Walter is done being a Carpet man 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:I'm also enjoying the peripheral conversations that are going on... and the girl in the pink dress rubbing her bottom in memory of a spanking from her own boyfriend! And as the story progresses, I suppose we'll learn more about each of the girls in the dorm.

As I have mentioned before, I do think this chatter among the onlookers would be exactly what would happen in a situation like this and will probably be very interesting as each girl reacts to what is happening in front of them ;) .
hugob00m wrote:And, back to "preliminaries", I'm guessing you'll include a panel of Walter pulling Xandra into position! (I love that moment!)
As I said, I'm in no hurry to rush through the preliminaries :D .
hugob00m wrote:This is such a fun story! Like I said earlier, you are a master of mixing the expected with the unexpected. I'm looking forward to the expected part... It's obvious that we can expect to see Xandra get her much-anticipated spanking very soon... But the unexpected part? I'm trying to guess what you might have in store for us... Maybe one of the other girls getting spanked too? Each one of them has a very tempting target! ;) ;) ;) ;) Well... I guess I'll just wait and see!
I'll do my best! It seems like everyone is hoping one of the other girls, or all of them will be getting a spanking too.........not exactly a big surprise :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying the toon so far :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Xandra is getting ready to take a little trip :o 8-) ! It's nice that so many of her friends have been invited along for the ride :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic .Phil
keeping his promise
keeping his promise
013.jpg (334.77 KiB) Viewed 2430 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Oh yes! I like this panel (although I might like it even better from the angle Anna is seeing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I always enjoy seeing a naughty girl grabbed and led to the nearest chair, bench, or tree stump, where the man can sit down and pull her across his lap! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The other girls in the dorm seem to be enjoying the show too!

Xandra's protests: "You can't DO this to MEEEEE! GULP! Spankings are for children and I'm a grown woman!" aren't cutting any ice with Walter, (and make her sound all the more like a spoiled little girl!)

And the girl in pink is having some interesting thoughts! And the girl in green is still saying "COOL! ....GIGGLE!"

This is a great 13th panel for your story!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Not cutting ice with Walter but Xandra may soon appreciate some iced water or a cold compress.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Love the build up and the girl rubbing her plump bottom :D also nice touch to have Xandra`s dress blowing up in the back showing her panties 8-) :D :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Strong chance they will soon be removed. :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

Oh yes! I like this panel (although I might like it even better from the angle Anna is seeing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) I always enjoy seeing a naughty girl grabbed and led to the nearest chair, bench, or tree stump, where the man can sit down and pull her across his lap! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The other girls in the dorm seem to be enjoying the show too!
Hi Boom,

I too would like to see the view from the other side but I thought this one would better capture the action of this scene 8-) . I'm glad you enjoyed this perspective too :D . The other girls do indeed seem to be enjoying the show.......and not always for the same reason 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Xandra's protests: "You can't DO this to MEEEEE! GULP! Spankings are for children and I'm a grown woman!" aren't cutting any ice with Walter, (and make her sound all the more like a spoiled little girl!)
Yeah, Walter's already decided what's needed here and he's past any more arguments or discussion.......and, considering everything he's been through, I can't say i blame him :lol: . You mentioned that Xandra sounds like a spoiled, little girl here and it does seem to me that she's showing her true colors here ;) .
hugob00m wrote: And the girl in pink is having some interesting thoughts! And the girl in green is still saying "COOL! ....GIGGLE!"
As I mentioned, the girls are all enjoying the show so far, but each one seems to have her own thoughts and reactions and for different reasons 8-) . We'll see how it all plays out.
hugob00m wrote:This is a great 13th panel for your story!
I'm glad you enjoyed this one :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Not cutting ice with Walter but Xandra may soon appreciate some iced water or a cold compress.
Hi Willjohn,

It does seem a pretty sure bet she'll be needing some cooling and soothing before long.......not at all unusual for one of my toons :lol: . Thanks, Phil