Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I really liked the view of Xandra's bright red hiney. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D .
hugob00m wrote:And I enjoyed the description of how Xandra tried to postpone the inevitable by saying she had to go to the bathroom. I suspect she's about to learn how futile it is to stall!
I think the more experienced spankees present at this discussion would agree with you that it's futile......although I also have a hunch that none of them even suspects the turn of events that will occur because of Xandra's efforts to get out of this spanking :shock: . You'll see what I mean was we go along 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:And... considering how much naughtier Xandra has been than Anna or Barb, I'm guessing she's in for a much more severe punishment. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She has indeed been naughtier than the other girls since they have already been there done that and learned not to :lol: . I have a hunch that you are right that Xandra is in for a well deserved, much more severe punishment all of which is her own fault :D . You may be surprised as to the exact form this punishment will take, however.........and I think the other girls may be surprised too 8-) . Stay tooned. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #71

Post by web-ed »

The highlight of this latest picture has to be Xandra's red bottom, pointing right at us as she's draped over Walter's knee waiting for the spanking to begin. I would hope every red-blooded male who looks at this would immediately imagine himself smacking her there either by hand or with that ruler. Since I love implements, I picture myself using the ruler - in fact, there's really nothing better than tapping the spankee on the bottom with whatever implement you're using, lining up the stroke to come and fitting the implement to the target. As an extra bonus, the spankee is forced to anticipate the swats or strokes to come, leading to a heightened state of anxiety (seen clearly here through Xandra's facial expression) which, if she's at all into spanking, is very exciting as well.

And speaking of that worried expression, it looks to me like you spent some time on it, with worthwhile results I'm happy to say :D . Yes, Xandra, you're going to get it now, but good :lol: .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I've heard it said of girls who want a spanking, "be careful what you wish for because you might get it"! In this case, it appears that Xandra is finding out that might have more than one meaning :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
so confused
so confused
072.jpg (383.49 KiB) Viewed 4970 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #72

Post by web-ed »

So, Xandra is given a temporary remission of sentence until her bottom is in pristine condition again - well, that makes sense. I can imagine granting the same kind of remission as Walter does here in case of, say, a spankee being sentenced to receive 500 paddle swats, allowing her to receive them in two separate doses. But the waiting is always hard on the spankee, as the girls discuss here (also effective ;) ).

I love the look on Walter's face as he's thinking about how much fun it's going to be to apply that ruler to Xandra's fanny! :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

First of all, I enjoyed seeing one more view of Xandra in the OTK position, blushing brightly with both sets of cheeks!

And I like the idea of postponing her paddling for a week... It'll give her time to anticipate it, and maybe, if she has a conscience at all, time to contemplate what she did to get herself in such a mess!

She's going to have a week of sitting in those hard classroom chairs feeling the sting on her tender bottom, knowing that there's more to come!

And now... Her dorm-mates know about the punishment that looms ahead for her... and she knows that they know! I'm sure they're going to tease her mercilessly about it throughout the coming week. Nothing like a bit of added embarrassment! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

That's a great twist you've added to your story!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Xandra also will learn once a girl get in trouble it`s hard to get out specially if her boyfriend believe that spanking is the right choice of punishment for bad girls :twisted: :lol: :lol: Love how she is dangling over his knee with that ruler looming over her red bottom :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Great art with Xandra's look of doomed inevitability on her face and her red arse up waiting for the storm that does not come. 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:The highlight of this latest picture has to be Xandra's red bottom, pointing right at us as she's draped over Walter's knee waiting for the spanking to begin. I would hope every red-blooded male who looks at this would immediately imagine himself smacking her there either by hand or with that ruler. Since I love implements, I picture myself using the ruler - in fact, there's really nothing better than tapping the spankee on the bottom with whatever implement you're using, lining up the stroke to come and fitting the implement to the target. As an extra bonus, the spankee is forced to anticipate the swats or strokes to come, leading to a heightened state of anxiety (seen clearly here through Xandra's facial expression) which, if she's at all into spanking, is very exciting as well.
Hi web-ed,

I seem to be running behind on my replies here :oops: . In any case, I'm glad you liked the view of Xandra as she presents her bottom to Walter's ruler, even if it is an unwilling presentation :lol: .
web-ed wrote:And speaking of that worried expression, it looks to me like you spent some time on it, with worthwhile results I'm happy to say :D . Yes, Xandra, you're going to get it now, but good :lol: .
I'm glad you mentioned her expression :D . You mentioned that heightened anticipation a young lady feels with her bare bottom sticking up as the spanker taps her bottom with that ruler or other implement and I thought Xandra's expression reflected this anticipation nicely so I'm glad you agree:) . I was actually well pleased with the overall look of this pic because I thought that the position of her body, hands and legs reflected this anticipation too and went nicely with her facial expression :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:So, Xandra is given a temporary remission of sentence until her bottom is in pristine condition again - well, that makes sense. I can imagine granting the same kind of remission as Walter does here in case of, say, a spankee being sentenced to receive 500 paddle swats, allowing her to receive them in two separate doses. But the waiting is always hard on the spankee, as the girls discuss here (also effective ;) ).
HI web-ed,

In this case, I think Walter is well aware of the effect that waiting for a spanking they know is coming has on naughty girls and is, somewhat gleefully, using this as a learning opportunity for Xandra. In other words, in the next week, Xandra will learn to be careful what she wishes for because she might get it :lol: . Xandra's friends are already aware of just how nerve wracking the anticipation can be and they will be discussing this even more, probably to Xandra's dismay :lol: .
web-ed wrote:I love the look on Walter's face as he's thinking about how much fun it's going to be to apply that ruler to Xandra's fanny! :D
As I said, Walter is well aware of the effect this is going to have on his naughty girl and just might be thinking about just what her emotional state is going to be by the time he starts tapping that ruler on her bare bottom again...........not to mention just how satisfying it's going to be for him to take his frustrations out on her bare bottom.......frustrations she caused 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

First of all, I enjoyed seeing one more view of Xandra in the OTK position, blushing brightly with both sets of cheeks!
Hi Boom,

I'm always happy to provide such a view, especially since I like them too :D .
hugob00m wrote:And I like the idea of postponing her paddling for a week... It'll give her time to anticipate it, and maybe, if she has a conscience at all, time to contemplate what she did to get herself in such a mess!
Somehow, it seemed like a good idea to postpone her paddling. I'm sure Xandra will have a veritable flood of different emotions during the next week and this will give us an opportunity to explore just what some of those might be ;) .
hugob00m wrote:She's going to have a week of sitting in those hard classroom chairs feeling the sting on her tender bottom, knowing that there's more to come!
Yeah and I'm betting there are going to be lots of things happening in the next week that remind Xandra of her upcoming spanking :lol: .

And now... Her dorm-mates know about the punishment that looms ahead for her... and she knows that they know! I'm sure they're going to tease her mercilessly about it throughout the coming week. Nothing like a bit of added embarrassment! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

That's a great twist you've added to your story![/quote]

Yeah, they probably are going to tease her as she trips and stumbles her way through the next week with her mind preoccupied. A bit of added embarrassment indeed :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the new twist :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Xandra also will learn once a girl get in trouble it`s hard to get out specially if her boyfriend believe that spanking is the right choice of punishment for bad girls :twisted: :lol: :lol: Love how she is dangling over his knee with that ruler looming over her red bottom :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think you're right! Xandra is indeed going to learn, as her friends already have, that once Walter announces a spanking, she WILL be getting that spanking, sooner or later :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the view of Xandra dangling, waiting breathlessly for what's coming next :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Post by willjohn » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:05 pm
Great art with Xandra's look of doomed inevitability on her face and her red arse up waiting for the storm that does not come. 8-)
Hi Willjohn,

I'm glad you liked the pic and it's particularly satisfying for me that you mentioned her expression :D . After all, emotions are what spankings are all about and I always try to match the spankee's expression with her predicament so it's nice to know you noticed it :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Good stuff!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

"Good stuff" indeed, willjohn and friends!

Phil O., you are the prince of Poser! Every single one of your panels in this story "Good Marks" is expertly rendered -- very artistically, I should say -- and each of them is a delight to spanking fetishists such as we. The characters you have created for this piece are exquisitely true to life, but just a tad more than merely lifelike!

You surely know that we spankos dream about scenarios like this all the time. Beautiful women -- four or five or seven of them -- all acquiescing in spankings they are destined to receive, or have already received, and all gabbing about their "ordeals" with their girlfriends. That just increases our joy.

Especially since all of your ladies are taken over the knee, like naughty children, and they receive the sort of punishment a naughty child would receive, except that they get their nubile fannies soundly walloped, a hundred times harder and longer than what a naughty child would get! Omigod, that is just glorious! Their gorgeous globes were just MADE to be spanked! And their boyfriends do have what it takes, to warm those fantastic fannies to the max! Yep, THIS is the sort of "global warming" we'd like to see more of!

The only thing missing, to my way of thinking, is Peggy. Back in the dorm -- at the start of your story -- she was constantly rubbing her backside as if she had just received the mother of all spankings. I wonder if you would be willing to show us the story behind that winsome brunette's own spanking, in the here and now, just as Xandra, Anna, and Barb have shown us theirs. Yeah, I know that Peggy already blabbed about it to the other girls, but just speaking for myself here, I'd like to see some scenes from that spanking.

And Phil, I'm very glad to learn that your Karen has come through her operation well. There were a lot of prayers sent her way, not a few of them from the Chicago Spanking Review and its denizens.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:"Good stuff" indeed, willjohn and friends!

Phil O., you are the prince of Poser! Every single one of your panels in this story "Good Marks" is expertly rendered -- very artistically, I should say -- and each of them is a delight to spanking fetishists such as we. The characters you have created for this piece are exquisitely true to life, but just a tad more than merely lifelike!
HI Dan,

I'm glad you've been enjoying the pics :D . I also appreciate your comment that the characters are "more than merely lifelike". I sometimes employ a bit of artistic license to make the story more entertaining :D .
daneldorado wrote:You surely know that we spankos dream about scenarios like this all the time. Beautiful women -- four or five or seven of them -- all acquiescing in spankings they are destined to receive, or have already received, and all gabbing about their "ordeals" with their girlfriends. That just increases our joy.
It always seemed right to me that girls should all get spanked routinely and they would talk about their spankings with each other just as they discuss other routine aspects of their relationships, especially anything of a sexual nature. Thinking about what such discussions might be like has also always been a favorite fantasy of mine. A spankee friend of mine recently told me that if I find something arousing, others will too, which is why I decided to bring this fantasy to life and what better place to do this than a girl's dorm 8-) . I'm glad to see that she was right.
daneldorado wrote:Especially since all of your ladies are taken over the knee, like naughty children, and they receive the sort of punishment a naughty child would receive, except that they get their nubile fannies soundly walloped, a hundred times harder and longer than what a naughty child would get! Omigod, that is just glorious! Their gorgeous globes were just MADE to be spanked! And their boyfriends do have what it takes, to warm those fantastic fannies to the max! Yep, THIS is the sort of "global warming" we'd like to see more of!
Well, I am a big fan of OTK :D . I am glad to hear that you're enjoying the naughty bottoms I create for my characters. I think most of us here at CSR have similar taste in such things 8-) . I'm also glad you're enjoying the views I'm presenting of the aforementioned bottoms ;) .
daneldorado wrote:The only thing missing, to my way of thinking, is Peggy. Back in the dorm -- at the start of your story -- she was constantly rubbing her backside as if she had just received the mother of all spankings. I wonder if you would be willing to show us the story behind that winsome brunette's own spanking, in the here and now, just as Xandra, Anna, and Barb have shown us theirs. Yeah, I know that Peggy already blabbed about it to the other girls, but just speaking for myself here, I'd like to see some scenes from that spanking.
This is an interesting comment. As we approached this part of the story, I was undecided as to who to include. Peggy was my original thought but it was between her and Barb. I finally decided on Barb, mostly because of comments made by viewers, many of whom thought Barb had been more naughty and deserved a spanking more. Of course, on the other hand, Peggy seems to be the one with the greatest understanding of the emotions and other sensations associated with spankings and it might have been fun to see her take on all this. Right now, I am trying to get to the end of Xandra's flashback, which will be the end of the story and I'm finding it's not that easy to get to the end. As I think through the upcoming pics, I am tempted to put in more "short" flashbacks concerning waiting for a spanking but that would lengthen this already long story :lol: . I haven't made a decision yet.
daneldorado wrote:And Phil, I'm very glad to learn that your Karen has come through her operation well. There were a lot of prayers sent her way, not a few of them from the Chicago Spanking Review and its denizens.

Cheers,
Dan
Thanks for the good wishes. Karen is now fine and is back to work, all of which is a relief to both of us. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

So what's worse.......getting a spanking or waiting.....knowing you're going to get a spanking? There seems to be some question about this among the girls..........especially if they've already gotten a sample :lol: I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
surprise!
surprise!
073.jpg (389.85 KiB) Viewed 4785 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Would not telling a girl to wait a week for a guaranteed paddling be regarded as cruel and unusual punishment? :lol:

In sport it would be regarded as "mental disintegration".
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Would not telling a girl to wait a week for a guaranteed paddling be regarded as cruel and unusual punishment? :lol:

In sport it would be regarded as "mental disintegration".
Hi Willjohn,

I guess it could qualify as cruel and unusual punishment, especially from the spankee's point of view :lol: . In this case, I prefer to think of it as a case of , "be careful what you wish for, you might get it".........after all, Xandra is the one who was complaining that it wasn't fair for him to paddle her sore, recently spanked bottom again the same day :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I suppose her bum may resume its normal pallor after a week off, it seems fiery now. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I suppose her bum may resume its normal pallor after a week off, it seems fiery now. :?
Hi Willjohn,

I'm not really sure just how long it will take but Walter apparently thinks that should be enough time for it to heal sufficiently that he won't have to hold back when he does deliver the long awaited paddling :D . When a girl is getting a spanking, the focus is almost always on her and the lessons she needs to learn from this but there are 2 sides to these spankings. In this case, what Xandra has done has to be really frustrating for Walter and he needs to get rid of those frustrations just as much as she needs to learn a lesson. I think he's planning on doing just that by taking his frustrations out on Xandra's bare bottom and having her bottom in good shape so he doesn't have to hold back will probably be much more satisfying for him 8-) . Of course, watching her squirming and anticipating for a week will probably be most satisfying too :lol: . Thanks, Phil