Good Marks

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Good Marks

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, you are treating us to some very, very fine artwork. So far, all of your OTK panels in "Good Marks" show us beautiful young women getting excellent punishments in a very picturesque way. :D I really love that you keep coming up with new and novel positions for the ladies . Over the knee, yes. But no two panels are alike. I like that. :)
Hi Dan,

As I've said to Phil S and Butch, I'm glad you enjoyed the view :D . I also appreciate your comment about the different positions for the ladies. I like to use different positions and different perspectives during a spanking. Not only is it more entertaining for the viewer but it also helps me better capture the action of a spanking ;) .
daneldorado wrote:One thing more I've discovered, and I wonder if you are aware of this, or if maybe these things just take on a life of their own:

So far, we have witnessed three (3) girls from the coven getting their asses spanked: Xandra, Anna, and now Barb. Now, you have served up some great pictures here. But you have delivered so many panels that I decided not to download each and every one of them into my own files; therefore, I cannot swear that this is true, but... by my count, you show us tears flowing from the eyes of two of the spankees: Xandra and Barb. And yet, Anna is tearless!

It seems that Anna took just as hard a spanking as the other two... especially when Al went to using a wooden ruler in place of his bare hand. And yet, Anna took her punishment without shedding a tear. Is that what you intended? It's cool either way. But I do wonder if you did that on purpose.
This is a good observation on your part. It was indeed intentional that Anna didn't cry during her spanking. Each girl is different and so is each situation. Some cry and some don't. As a matter of fact, from my research into such matters, such as it is, it seems to me that there are more women who don't cry during a spanking than women who do. That always seemed strange to me since many of the ones who don't cry say they would actually like to cry during a spanking but the tears just won't come. It's my opinion that it is the emotions of a spanking that cause a girl to cry more so than the pain. If you remember, Anna did indeed cry, just not during the spanking. It wasn't until after the spanking, during an emotional moment when Anna was needing forgiveness that her emotions finally go the best of her and she broke down and cried .
daneldorado wrote: Great pics, Phil. Keep 'em coming! :lol:

Cheers,
Dan
The pics will indeed keep coming :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #63

Post by web-ed »

Sorry to be late here; so many comments on the "Weekly Updates" thread and so many quick updates to do over on the main site that I just didn't get back over here until now. Panel #63 was certainly worth waiting for, however, as Barb's spanking saga continues to the very limited sympathy of Xandra and Anna, and to the great delight of CSR readers :lol: .

As Dan noted, you have treated us to a great variety of OTK poses, and I think everyone has enjoyed them even if not commenting on the immense variety. It's not easy to pull this off, and in fact I can think of some spanking video producers who keep doing the same thing (and making the same mistakes when using certain positions!) over and over again. I'm sure you have planned some additional interesting OTK poses to depict as the temperature of Barb's fanny continues to rise, and we your fans await them eagerly :) .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Sorry to be late here; so many comments on the "Weekly Updates" thread and so many quick updates to do over on the main site that I just didn't get back over here until now. Panel #63 was certainly worth waiting for, however, as Barb's spanking saga continues to the very limited sympathy of Xandra and Anna, and to the great delight of CSR readers :lol: .
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you're enjoying Barb's narrative of her spanking :D .
web-ed wrote:As Dan noted, you have treated us to a great variety of OTK poses, and I think everyone has enjoyed them even if not commenting on the immense variety. It's not easy to pull this off, and in fact I can think of some spanking video producers who keep doing the same thing (and making the same mistakes when using certain positions!) over and over again. I'm sure you have planned some additional interesting OTK poses to depict as the temperature of Barb's fanny continues to rise, and we your fans await them eagerly :) .
I just hate it when those video producers do the same thing over and over again :x . I also hate it when the spankee just lies there almost totally not reacting to the spanking and I hope the players in my toons are more entertaining than that ;) . I'll do my best to keep things lively 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Xandra wanted to talk to her friends after her spanking, because she was so confused about her emotions and it looks like Barb and Anna are not letting her down ;) . It seems they are now providing Xandra with an understanding of some of the most basic emotions that go along with getting a spanking.......emotions that aren't immediately apparent to a new spankee :? . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
revelations
revelations
064.jpg (354.49 KiB) Viewed 2418 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, your panel no. 64 is one of the greatest OTK poses I have ever seen. You do seem to have a genius for variety and for quality, as here we can see the winsome Barb receiving yet another series of spanks over "the other" Phil's knee. :D She cries, she flails, she kicks her pretty legs, but her spanker is determined to stay the course... and the swats keep on coming!

You have certainly improved as an artist. In addition to your pictorial choices, you seem to have a good grasp of perspective. As she squirms over his lap, Barb reaches out (to us!) with her right hand, and we can see that it is drawn larger than is her left hand, just as it should be. Items closer to the viewer should appear larger than similar items farther away from us. :)

About one month ago, I posted a couple of cartoons here, involving Tommy and Sal. After her spanking, Sal smiles and thanks him, saying her spanking was "therapeutic." Some of my responders didn't seem to know what that means... but here in your wonderful panel no. 64, you explain it. Barb describes her experience to her two friends, and we "hear" her friend Anna say:

"Let's face it, girls! As much as we hate them... spankings do us GOOD! A good spanking gets rid of a lot of emotional stress for us! And the harder we kick and squall and beg... the more emotional release we get from a spanking! PHEEEEW! I learned early on that the more I just let it happen... the better I feel afterward!"

Now, I don't want you to think I am "basking in reflected glory"... (I am, but I don't want you to think it :D ) but what Anna said (or was it Xandra? I get confused) sums up, for me, the word "therapeutic," as spoken by my gal Sal. I am still not the artist that you are, but in this case I think we can agree on the vernacular. I have heard words like these, repeatedly, from girls I spanked over the years, and sometimes (often) they would come back and hint at wanting more! 8-)

Congratulations again, Phil, and thanks for all the great toons you bring us. Panels 63 and 64 are among the all-time great spanking pictures! :D :D

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #64

Post by web-ed »

Another great OTK position here as Barb's shapely rear end turns a deeper shade of red - no surprise that her tears are starting to flow or that she panicked at the loss of control. This loss of control, as women often phrase it, is a large part of what they seek. They might not understand completely, but what it amounts to is being forced to submit to a man's powerful will.

It's actually good that these girls have a chance to talk to each other and compare notes, as it were - one of the benefits of being enrolled at Overbarrel U., where every co-ed gets spanked! In our world, women into spanking often feel isolated and weird because they don't have two or three girlfriends who feel the same way and have spanking fantasies (or even real-life experiences) they can share. Learning to accept their need to submit will be very beneficial to their future mental health, and by the time they graduate, these three should have learned a lot about spanking - and themselves. ;)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, your panel no. 64 is one of the greatest OTK poses I have ever seen. You do seem to have a genius for variety and for quality, as here we can see the winsome Barb receiving yet another series of spanks over "the other" Phil's knee. :D She cries, she flails, she kicks her pretty legs, but her spanker is determined to stay the course... and the swats keep on coming!
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your nice comments about my latest pic :D . It makes me really happy that you enjoyed the scene I've presented and even happier that you think I've done a good job of capturing the action :D :D .
daneldorado wrote:You have certainly improved as an artist. In addition to your pictorial choices, you seem to have a good grasp of perspective. As she squirms over his lap, Barb reaches out (to us!) with her right hand, and we can see that it is drawn larger than is her left hand, just as it should be. Items closer to the viewer should appear larger than similar items farther away from us. :)
Thanks again. I do feel I've improved over the years but it's still nice to know that other viewers think so and I feel especially pleased to have these comments coming from an accomplished artist such as yourself :D :D .
daneldorado wrote:About one month ago, I posted a couple of cartoons here, involving Tommy and Sal. After her spanking, Sal smiles and thanks him, saying her spanking was "therapeutic." Some of my responders didn't seem to know what that means... but here in your wonderful panel no. 64, you explain it. Barb describes her experience to her two friends, and we "hear" her friend Anna say:

"Let's face it, girls! As much as we hate them... spankings do us GOOD! A good spanking gets rid of a lot of emotional stress for us! And the harder we kick and squall and beg... the more emotional release we get from a spanking! PHEEEEW! I learned early on that the more I just let it happen... the better I feel afterward!"
As spankers, we understand the theraputic nature of spankings and I think both of our pics just go to show that the girls getting the spankings actually understand it even better than we do 8-) . In this case, I thought it was appropriate for Anna to explain this to Barb and Xandra, especially since Xandra was still feeling confused about her emotions after the spanking and was hoping for help from her friends to explain all these emotions 8-) . Anna does seem to understand all this very well ;) .
daneldorado wrote:Now, I don't want you to think I am "basking in reflected glory"... (I am, but I don't want you to think it :D ) but what Anna said (or was it Xandra? I get confused) sums up, for me, the word "therapeutic," as spoken by my gal Sal. I am still not the artist that you are, but in this case I think we can agree on the vernacular. I have heard words like these, repeatedly, from girls I spanked over the years, and sometimes (often) they would come back and hint at wanting more! 8-)
I totally agree with you. I haven't exactly heard these words from any girls I've spanked but many of them have come back for more spankings :D . My high school girlfriend comes to mind when I read your comments above. While she would never have admitted this to me she obviously did understand it. She did a lot more than just hint though :lol: . Not only did the spankings she got from me cause her obvious arousal but also, if I waited too long between spankings she would deliberately do something to get me to spank her. She especially needed spankings when she was stressed out to help her get rid of her stress and she would get in a bad mood and stay there until I had given her bottom the attention she needed it to have ;) .
daneldorado wrote:Congratulations again, Phil, and thanks for all the great toons you bring us. Panels 63 and 64 are among the all-time great spanking pictures! :D :D

Cheers,
Dan
I'm really glad you've enjoyed these pics. It's nice to know other folks are enjoying them as much as I do :D . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil Overbarrel wrote:

I totally agree with you. I haven't exactly heard these words from any girls I've spanked but many of them have come back for more spankings :D . My high school girlfriend comes to mind when I read your comments above. While she would never have admitted this to me she obviously did understand it. She did a lot more than just hint though :lol: . Not only did the spankings she got from me cause her obvious arousal but also, if I waited too long between spankings she would deliberately do something to get me to spank her. She especially needed spankings when she was stressed out to help her get rid of her stress and she would get in a bad mood and stay there until I had given her bottom the attention she needed it to have ;) .

I've already burned up a lot of web space here, but let me add just one experience from my long-ago youth:

When I was a young guy, I dated a girl named Betty. After only two dates, I came to realize that while we were necking, she would tickle me by rubbing her fingers under my armpits. Now, I really really do not like being aggressively tickled, but it occurred to me that this habit of hers could be used as a trigger to "justify" my putting her over my knee and giving her a spanking.

As I say, we were young then, and we were part of an organization (the CYO) for Christian couples. Therefore, there was never a thought to raise her skirt while she was over my knee. I simply spanked Betty on the back of her skirt.

She seemed to like that. And for the rest of our relationship, I got tickled a lot and she got spanked a lot. She wanted it, she got it, and we both got our jollies. Thinking about it all these years later, I feel a glow just thinking about how we had a sort of "teamwork." One of my fondest memories.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
My current schedule prevents me from signing on to C.S.R. very often, but I just had to comment on your last couple of panels. I don't know how realistic the conversation is... never having privy to one of those gab sessions between college-age girls... but it's a lot of fun!

And it's even more fun seeing the flashback of Barb in the OTK position, struggling and kicking those shapely legs, while her boyfriend continues to redden her upturned bottom! Mmmmmmm!

Keep up the good work!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Another great OTK position here as Barb's shapely rear end turns a deeper shade of red - no surprise that her tears are starting to flow or that she panicked at the loss of control. This loss of control, as women often phrase it, is a large part of what they seek. They might not understand completely, but what it amounts to is being forced to submit to a man's powerful will.
HI web-ed,

I'm that you enjoyed the view :D . I think most girls panic when the sting of their spanking goes past their comfort level 8-) . I agree with your comments about girls needing this loss of control and being forced to submit to their man. I would also add that this is one of the things they find so arousing about being forced to submit to a spanking 8-) . Of course, that works both ways. As a spanker, I know that I certainly find it arousing to know that I am in control and that I have taken control away from the girl so that she has no say about anything while I am spanking her :D .
web-ed wrote:It's actually good that these girls have a chance to talk to each other and compare notes, as it were - one of the benefits of being enrolled at Overbarrel U., where every co-ed gets spanked! In our world, women into spanking often feel isolated and weird because they don't have two or three girlfriends who feel the same way and have spanking fantasies (or even real-life experiences) they can share. Learning to accept their need to submit will be very beneficial to their future mental health, and by the time they graduate, these three should have learned a lot about spanking - and themselves. ;)
Again, I agree. Sadly, in real life, most girls don't have anyone to talk to about their spankings even though they really long to be able to do so. Sharing such things with other girls who have similar experiences would certainly help them to understand all the emotions they have about getting spankings, just as it does to discuss other sexual matters with close friends. This leads to uncertainty as does the fact that they know many of their friends are not getting spanked by their boyfriends. Again, this goes for spankers too. I always wanted to find some friends to talk about spanking with in my younger days but mostly, I just got disbelieving looks when ever I tried..........sigh. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:I've already burned up a lot of web space here, but let me add just one experience from my long-ago youth:

When I was a young guy, I dated a girl named Betty. After only two dates, I came to realize that while we were necking, she would tickle me by rubbing her fingers under my armpits. Now, I really really do not like being aggressively tickled, but it occurred to me that this habit of hers could be used as a trigger to "justify" my putting her over my knee and giving her a spanking.

As I say, we were young then, and we were part of an organization (the CYO) for Christian couples. Therefore, there was never a thought to raise her skirt while she was over my knee. I simply spanked Betty on the back of her skirt.

She seemed to like that. And for the rest of our relationship, I got tickled a lot and she got spanked a lot. She wanted it, she got it, and we both got our jollies. Thinking about it all these years later, I feel a glow just thinking about how we had a sort of "teamwork." One of my fondest memories.

Cheers,
Dan
Hi Dan,

Although our stories may appear dissimilar at first glance, they really do have the same theme. What I have noticed is that girls who are having sexual fantasies, including getting spankings, about their boyfriends will do their best to find a way to make them happen. Both of these girls were doing just that. They wanted to have us give their bottoms some attention and both figured out just what buttons to push to make this happen 8-) . Good story. Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.
My current schedule prevents me from signing on to C.S.R. very often, but I just had to comment on your last couple of panels. I don't know how realistic the conversation is... never having privy to one of those gab sessions between college-age girls... but it's a lot of fun!
Hi Boom,

It's sad how often real life gets in the way of the fun stuff we would like to be doing :( . I don't really know what such a conversation would be like, having never been included in one. However, this is always what I fantasized it might be like. I have a spankee friend who is coaching me and others are making comments, plus I have accidentally overheard bits and pieces of girls conversations about other sexual matters. Still, I'm largely guessing but, as you said, it's fun either way :D .
hugob00m wrote:And it's even more fun seeing the flashback of Barb in the OTK position, struggling and kicking those shapely legs, while her boyfriend continues to redden her upturned bottom! Mmmmmmm!

Keep up the good work!
I thought that flashback while the girls were talking was an appropriate way to present these stories and my viewers seem to agree :D . I'm beginning to understand that If I am having fantasies of a certain kind, others are probably having them too. I'm glad you enjoyed the view of Barb getting her spanking :D .Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The action is getting Hotter and HOTTER :!: :D :D 8-) not to be vulgar but it would have been nice to see Barb`s V as she is kicking and squirming while being spanked otk :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops: part of the humiliation :D 8-) this so far is a GREAT Story can`t wait for the other girls tales ;) :lol: :lol: You wanted to talk to friends about spanking :o :?: :?: :?: do you think women talk to each other about spanking they got from their mates :lol: maybe kinky fore play spankings but never discipline! Not in these pro women times :!: :!: THANKS!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I've always thought it's interesting how much difference there is between what naughty girls SAY and what they're REALLY thinking......and feeling 8-) :lol: I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
sizzling rear
sizzling rear
065.jpg (391.54 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil Overbarrel:

Your artwork continues to improve. "Good Marks" is precisely what Web-ed said it would be, a "mega-masterpiece." In your newest panel, we see the curvaceous Barb squirming over Phil's lap even though the spanking action has apparently stopped, if only for a moment... with Barb still aflame from the mortifying walloping her glutes have suffered. It's true that she has devised a way to lessen the attack on her rear end by seeming to "ask" for this spanking. But even with this shortened ordeal, Barb has received a Lesson to Remember. Good spanking, indeed!

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Good Marks #65

Post by web-ed »

Another fine OTK pose, with Barb's rear "sticking up," as she herself admits, for our delectation. Her expression is that of a contrite little girl, so I'd say the spanking went on long enough :D . Barb's thoughts as Phil held her in place over his knee after the spanking proper were interesting. It's probably true that most women are reluctant to admit just how embarrassed they are at that moment. While they sometimes reveal their inner thoughts verbally during a spanking, they often say nothing, sometimes accidentally revealing their feelings non-verbally.

I remember giving one OTK spanking in which the spankee did not realize her bottom was going to be bared. When I took her panties down, she gave a little gasp of embarrassment but didn't say anything (she was good about never questioning anything I did during a spanking session). And of course sometimes the spankee gets lost in "sub-space" so you don't really know what she's thinking although you know the scene is certainly "working" for her ;) .

Phil, you've managed to sustain this "story within the story" for a remarkable length of time. It will be interesting to see the next change in direction. :)
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Phil -
Authenticity is important to me, thus my focus on vanilla activities, and I got to say with this adventure you're pushing all the right buttons both visually and with the narration.
Phil S.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

Mmmmm! I love this latest panel! Barb looks so yummy still in position, after getting her pretty bottom soundly spanked.

But, is it really over? I, for one, would be satisfied if he's finished spanking her. Her offence was not a severe as Xandra's or Anna's, and so her punishment shouldn't be either... but... what about the ruler? Will it just lie there unused, or will he give her a "warning swat", just to let her know what's in store for her if she doesn't behave?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

A ICE Pack is the only thing Barb should have on her mind right now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,
066.jpg
066.jpg (375.01 KiB) Viewed 1662 times
Here is the next pic. My wife had surgery and I have been dealing with nothing else for the last 9 days. If any of you have made comments and I haven't replied, please know that I have read all of them and appreciate your comments. I am so far behind, I am not even going to try to get caught up now. Hopefully, I will have more time for replies going forward. Thanks, Phil