Christmas 2016

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Re: Christmas 2016

Post by daneldorado »

Superb picture, Phil. From what I have seen, this "Christmas spanking" may be the best drawing you ever did. :D

Everything about it is perfect. The OTK positioning is just great, as are all the body parts of both participants. And maybe this is just me, but I really like it when the pretty girl being spanked is smiling. It tells us that, on some level, she's enjoying the experience. And the way the garlands on the Christmas tree are wrapped around that evergreen, we can fantasize that they are smiling too, in appreciation of the perfect picture being played out next to them.

It's a winner, all the way. Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Superb picture, Phil. From what I have seen, this "Christmas spanking" may be the best drawing you ever did.
Hi Dan,

daneldorado wrote:Everything about it is perfect. The OTK positioning is just great, as are all the body parts of both participants. And maybe this is just me, but I really like it when the pretty girl being spanked is smiling. It tells us that, on some level, she's enjoying the experience. And the way the garlands on the Christmas tree are wrapped around that evergreen, we can fantasize that they are smiling too, in appreciation of the perfect picture being played out next to them.It's a winner, all the way. Merry Christmas!Cheers,Dan
In this case, our spankee is smiling because being a naughty girl and getting a spanking for that behavior, is just what she had in mind when she hung all those panties from the mantle 8-) . Her Christmas tradition is to be a naughty girl for the express purpose of getting a Christmas spanking :D . Considering this, she has every reason to smile. A you can see, her spanker is smiling too because he's also been waiting for this event :lol: . The garlands on the Christmas tree are just an accident but I can see why you might think that. Thanks for your nice comments. I love it when someone post specific comments about exactly what he/she likes :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wow - a fourth Christmas cartoon! Thanks, "Santa" Phil :D !

This is a very fine cartoon, as Dan noted. I like the panties being hung on the mantle - very suggestive and naughty! It inspires a quick rewrite of "The Night Before Christmas":

The panties were hung by the chimney with care
In the knowledge her fanny soon would be bare
Nearby the mantle and close to the tree
I quickly took Mama right over my knee!

(Recall that the narrator in Moore's poem refers to his wife as "Mama").
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Wow - a fourth Christmas cartoon! Thanks, "Santa" Phil !
HI web-ed,

you're welcome :D .
web-ed wrote:This is a very fine cartoon, as Dan noted. I like the panties being hung on the mantle - very suggestive and naughty! It inspires a quick rewrite of "The Night Before Christmas":
I'm glad you enjoyed it :D . It seemed to me that the Christmas colored panties hung by the chimney with care would be the perfect mischievous prank for a girl looking for her annual way to get on the naughty list :lol: .
web-ed wrote:The panties were hung by the chimney with careIn the knowledge her fanny soon would be bareNearby the mantle and close to the treeI quickly took Mama right over my knee!(Recall that the narrator in Moore's poem refers to his wife as "Mama").
I love it :lol: . It seems like the perfect version to go with My Pic :D . I may repost this at my blog, giving you proper credit, of course :D Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sometimes I wonder why she bothers putting the panties on.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Sometimes I wonder why she bothers putting the panties on.
Hi Willjohn,

That's a good question :lol: . Perhaps it's because it's so much fun for both of then when he takes them off 8-) . Thanks, Phil