Christmas 2016

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Christmas 2016

Post by willjohn »

Wondering how Kissma is going to fuck up. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Wondering how Kissma is going to fuck up.
Fear not, Willjohn.........you'll be finding out next week :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Dear me - it seems that Big Red is no better with displays than Packin was with decorations - but then, they are sisters! A psychiatrist might think that Big Red posing the bears in a spanking position indicated a subconscious desire to be put in that position herself, but fortunately for our purposes here it doesn't matter whether that assessment is right or wrong - the main thing is that Big Red Hiney has once again lived up to her name :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Dear me - it seems that Big Red is no better with displays than Packin was with decorations - but then, they are sisters! A psychiatrist might think that Big Red posing the bears in a spanking position indicated a subconscious desire to be put in that position herself, but fortunately for our purposes here it doesn't matter whether that assessment is right or wrong - the main thing is that Big Red Hiney has once again lived up to her name !
Hi web-ed,

I think the fact that Red has posed the bears in the same manner she used to pose her dolls does indeed give us some insight into a process she at least finds fascinating............if not arousing 8-) . Like you said, though, it really doesn't matter. What matters is that Santa did not find it near as amusing as she did :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Santa is really busy this time of year so his favorite Christmas tradition is relaxing with his pipe at the end of a busy day :D . Of course, he still has to keep an eye on the Hiney sisters since their favorite Christmas tradition is perpetrating a little Christmas Mischief :? ! Let's look in on Santa at the end of a busy day and see how it's going 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
kissma's been a naughty girl.........again!
kissma's been a naughty girl.........again!
Christmas mischief.jpg (370.48 KiB) Viewed 5112 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It is more than 35 years since I gave up smoking but anybody who used my pipe as a bubble pipe would have risked a lot of pain.

Kissma's bubble bum copped a well deserved whacking.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:It is more than 35 years since I gave up smoking but anybody who used my pipe as a bubble pipe would have risked a lot of pain.Kissma's bubble bum copped a well deserved whacking.
Hi Willjohn,

That's just the way I had it figured.......anyone who messes with Santa's pipe is going to be in sincere trouble :lol: . I can see where blowing bubbles isn't going to be as relaxing as actually smoking the pipe :lol: . I also think that Santa has hit on the appropriate punishment, especially for a naughty girl with a bottom that looks like hers 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Pipes are very personal things, by tradition neither borrowed nor lent. (I believe that thoughtful hosts might keep disposable clay pipes for guest use). Therefore, we may well imagine (and as Willjohn confirms) that messing with a man's pipe is a definite no-no, and Kissma must pay the price for her mischief. Oh, will those Hiney sisters never learn? Poor Santa is liable to wear his arm out :lol: !

With the three sisters now soundly spanked, all would seem to be well at the North Pole. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Pipes are very personal things, by tradition neither borrowed nor lent. (I believe that thoughtful hosts might keep disposable clay pipes for guest use). Therefore, we may well imagine (and as Willjohn confirms) that messing with a man's pipe is a definite no-no, and Kissma must pay the price for her mischief. Oh, will those Hiney sisters never learn? Poor Santa is liable to wear his arm out !With the three sisters now soundly spanked, all would seem to be well at the North Pole.
Hi web-ed,

Yep, messing with a man's pipe is a lot like tugging on Superman's cape I guess........which Kissma is learning the hard way :lol: . I think mischievous girls like her probably think making it into a bubble pipe is cute, although I'm betting she's not finding that paddle landing on her bare bottom quite as cute :lol: . That's ok though, we would miss these girls if they weren't around. I know I just love a naughty girl who needs a spanking and I'm guessing Santa does too 8-) . I do think you're right and that all the bottoms at the North Pole that needed a spanking have now gotten one :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Of course, Santa and the Hiney sisters aren't the only ones who have Christmas traditions. Just about everyone does. Some of these are pretty standard stuff, such as hanging stockings on the mantle. Other folks have traditions that are less traditional 8-) .........such as this young lady whose favorite Christmas tradition is being a naughty girl :lol: . I hope you enjoy this last Christmas pic. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Phil
individual tradition
individual tradition
Christmas tradition.jpg (332.61 KiB) Viewed 5056 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Superb picture, Phil. From what I have seen, this "Christmas spanking" may be the best drawing you ever did. :D

Everything about it is perfect. The OTK positioning is just great, as are all the body parts of both participants. And maybe this is just me, but I really like it when the pretty girl being spanked is smiling. It tells us that, on some level, she's enjoying the experience. And the way the garlands on the Christmas tree are wrapped around that evergreen, we can fantasize that they are smiling too, in appreciation of the perfect picture being played out next to them.

It's a winner, all the way. Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Superb picture, Phil. From what I have seen, this "Christmas spanking" may be the best drawing you ever did.
Hi Dan,

daneldorado wrote:Everything about it is perfect. The OTK positioning is just great, as are all the body parts of both participants. And maybe this is just me, but I really like it when the pretty girl being spanked is smiling. It tells us that, on some level, she's enjoying the experience. And the way the garlands on the Christmas tree are wrapped around that evergreen, we can fantasize that they are smiling too, in appreciation of the perfect picture being played out next to them.It's a winner, all the way. Merry Christmas!Cheers,Dan
In this case, our spankee is smiling because being a naughty girl and getting a spanking for that behavior, is just what she had in mind when she hung all those panties from the mantle 8-) . Her Christmas tradition is to be a naughty girl for the express purpose of getting a Christmas spanking :D . Considering this, she has every reason to smile. A you can see, her spanker is smiling too because he's also been waiting for this event :lol: . The garlands on the Christmas tree are just an accident but I can see why you might think that. Thanks for your nice comments. I love it when someone post specific comments about exactly what he/she likes :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wow - a fourth Christmas cartoon! Thanks, "Santa" Phil :D !

This is a very fine cartoon, as Dan noted. I like the panties being hung on the mantle - very suggestive and naughty! It inspires a quick rewrite of "The Night Before Christmas":

The panties were hung by the chimney with care
In the knowledge her fanny soon would be bare
Nearby the mantle and close to the tree
I quickly took Mama right over my knee!

(Recall that the narrator in Moore's poem refers to his wife as "Mama").
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Wow - a fourth Christmas cartoon! Thanks, "Santa" Phil !
HI web-ed,

you're welcome :D .
web-ed wrote:This is a very fine cartoon, as Dan noted. I like the panties being hung on the mantle - very suggestive and naughty! It inspires a quick rewrite of "The Night Before Christmas":
I'm glad you enjoyed it :D . It seemed to me that the Christmas colored panties hung by the chimney with care would be the perfect mischievous prank for a girl looking for her annual way to get on the naughty list :lol: .
web-ed wrote:The panties were hung by the chimney with careIn the knowledge her fanny soon would be bareNearby the mantle and close to the treeI quickly took Mama right over my knee!(Recall that the narrator in Moore's poem refers to his wife as "Mama").
I love it :lol: . It seems like the perfect version to go with My Pic :D . I may repost this at my blog, giving you proper credit, of course :D Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sometimes I wonder why she bothers putting the panties on.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Sometimes I wonder why she bothers putting the panties on.
Hi Willjohn,

That's a good question :lol: . Perhaps it's because it's so much fun for both of then when he takes them off 8-) . Thanks, Phil