Christmas 2016

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Christmas 2016

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd spend a bit of time during this Christmas season, exploring CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS! Web-ed,had requested that I have some more Santa spankings featuring the Hiney sisters. For those of you who may be new to my toons, the Hiney sisters, Big Red Hiney, Packin Hiney and Kissma Hiney are something of a Christmas tradition themselves. In my Ideal Fantasy Spanking World, they are Santa's helpers in his toy shop at the north pole. Santa says that they are really very good helpers overall. Having said that, he qualifies this by noting that they were apparently born naughty and discovered at an early age that they love doing naughty things for fun :lol: . Because of this tendency, Santa has to watch them closely because they WILL get into mischief at times when he's not watching closely...........like when he's taking a nap, for example 8-)! Here's a case in point featuring Santa and Packin Hiney, who is in charge of this years CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! I hope you enjoy this first addition to the Christmas season. Phil
HO HO HO
HO HO HO
Christmas decorations.jpg (408.21 KiB) Viewed 6270 times
willjohn

Re: Christmas 2016

Post by willjohn »

Packin has always been a naughty girl. Santa gets a lot of exercise tanning her shapely bottom.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Packin has always been a naughty girl. Santa gets a lot of exercise tanning her shapely bottom.
Hi Willjohn,

She has indeed always been a naughty girl...........and her sisters will be joining her in this :D . It's nice of them to provide Santa with such a great workout routine :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Hi Phil - you're off to a good start this year, a bit better than Packin Hiney, I'm afraid. :lol: Santa himself didn't need any decorating, so now Packin's hiney must pay the price for her naughtiness! (Even her panties, now lowered so that Santa's paddle will have the greatest possible effect, say "Naughty").

Packin Hiney is really packing a nice hiney, and it looks even better glowing like a yule log :D ! Her sisters are ill-advised to be chortling behind the scene as they are, since if they don't mind their P's and Q's (and they won't! ;) ) they're going to get the same treatment she is.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Hi Phil - you're off to a good start this year, a bit better than Packin Hiney, I'm afraid. Santa himself didn't need any decorating, so now Packin's hiney must pay the price for her naughtiness! (Even her panties, now lowered so that Santa's paddle will have the greatest possible effect, say "Naughty").
Hi web-ed,

You did mention in an earlier post that you would like to see the Hiney sisters in action again so I'm glad you enjoyed this first pic :D . As I think we were all already aware, Santa is the quintessential, experienced spanker..........of course, Packin is well aware of that too :lol: . I guess she thought it would be cute to decorate Santa as he napped but he apparently thought it was less cute :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Packin Hiney is really packing a nice hiney, and it looks even better glowing like a yule log ! Her sisters are ill-advised to be chortling behind the scene as they are, since if they don't mind their P's and Q's (and they won't! ) they're going to get the same treatment she is.
I thought a long time about the names for the girls and Packin did seem like an appropriate name :D . Yeah, Red and Kissma really should have run away but I guess with their naughty natures, they just couldn't resist the temptation to watch their dear sister getting a spanking 8-) . More of their adventures to come. Thanks, Phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

I love the position and the expressions. Great job. Thank you for sharing these. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I love the position and the expressions. Great job. Thank you for sharing these. Have a great day.Jim
Hi Jim,

I'm glad you enjoyed the first of our Christmas toons :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today we are continuing our research into CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS! Santa tells me that one of the traditions at his toy shop is finding new and creative ways to display this season's toys. This year he has assigned Big Red Hiney to this task. Red is confident that her displays will be the best ever because of her experience posing her dolls when she was a little girl :lol: ! Let's look in at the north pole and see how it's going! I hope you enjoy our look at CHRISTMAS DISPLAYS! Phil
Santa seems unhappy
Santa seems unhappy
Christmas displays.jpg (370.4 KiB) Viewed 6125 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Too much to bare, er, bear? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Too much to bare, er, bear?
Well said, Willjohn :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Wondering how Kissma is going to fuck up. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Wondering how Kissma is going to fuck up.
Fear not, Willjohn.........you'll be finding out next week :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Dear me - it seems that Big Red is no better with displays than Packin was with decorations - but then, they are sisters! A psychiatrist might think that Big Red posing the bears in a spanking position indicated a subconscious desire to be put in that position herself, but fortunately for our purposes here it doesn't matter whether that assessment is right or wrong - the main thing is that Big Red Hiney has once again lived up to her name :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Dear me - it seems that Big Red is no better with displays than Packin was with decorations - but then, they are sisters! A psychiatrist might think that Big Red posing the bears in a spanking position indicated a subconscious desire to be put in that position herself, but fortunately for our purposes here it doesn't matter whether that assessment is right or wrong - the main thing is that Big Red Hiney has once again lived up to her name !
Hi web-ed,

I think the fact that Red has posed the bears in the same manner she used to pose her dolls does indeed give us some insight into a process she at least finds fascinating............if not arousing 8-) . Like you said, though, it really doesn't matter. What matters is that Santa did not find it near as amusing as she did :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Santa is really busy this time of year so his favorite Christmas tradition is relaxing with his pipe at the end of a busy day :D . Of course, he still has to keep an eye on the Hiney sisters since their favorite Christmas tradition is perpetrating a little Christmas Mischief :? ! Let's look in on Santa at the end of a busy day and see how it's going 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
kissma's been a naughty girl.........again!
kissma's been a naughty girl.........again!
Christmas mischief.jpg (370.48 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It is more than 35 years since I gave up smoking but anybody who used my pipe as a bubble pipe would have risked a lot of pain.

Kissma's bubble bum copped a well deserved whacking.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:It is more than 35 years since I gave up smoking but anybody who used my pipe as a bubble pipe would have risked a lot of pain.Kissma's bubble bum copped a well deserved whacking.
Hi Willjohn,

That's just the way I had it figured.......anyone who messes with Santa's pipe is going to be in sincere trouble :lol: . I can see where blowing bubbles isn't going to be as relaxing as actually smoking the pipe :lol: . I also think that Santa has hit on the appropriate punishment, especially for a naughty girl with a bottom that looks like hers 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Pipes are very personal things, by tradition neither borrowed nor lent. (I believe that thoughtful hosts might keep disposable clay pipes for guest use). Therefore, we may well imagine (and as Willjohn confirms) that messing with a man's pipe is a definite no-no, and Kissma must pay the price for her mischief. Oh, will those Hiney sisters never learn? Poor Santa is liable to wear his arm out :lol: !

With the three sisters now soundly spanked, all would seem to be well at the North Pole. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Pipes are very personal things, by tradition neither borrowed nor lent. (I believe that thoughtful hosts might keep disposable clay pipes for guest use). Therefore, we may well imagine (and as Willjohn confirms) that messing with a man's pipe is a definite no-no, and Kissma must pay the price for her mischief. Oh, will those Hiney sisters never learn? Poor Santa is liable to wear his arm out !With the three sisters now soundly spanked, all would seem to be well at the North Pole.
Hi web-ed,

Yep, messing with a man's pipe is a lot like tugging on Superman's cape I guess........which Kissma is learning the hard way :lol: . I think mischievous girls like her probably think making it into a bubble pipe is cute, although I'm betting she's not finding that paddle landing on her bare bottom quite as cute :lol: . That's ok though, we would miss these girls if they weren't around. I know I just love a naughty girl who needs a spanking and I'm guessing Santa does too 8-) . I do think you're right and that all the bottoms at the North Pole that needed a spanking have now gotten one :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Of course, Santa and the Hiney sisters aren't the only ones who have Christmas traditions. Just about everyone does. Some of these are pretty standard stuff, such as hanging stockings on the mantle. Other folks have traditions that are less traditional 8-) .........such as this young lady whose favorite Christmas tradition is being a naughty girl :lol: . I hope you enjoy this last Christmas pic. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Phil
individual tradition
individual tradition
Christmas tradition.jpg (332.61 KiB) Viewed 5057 times