Growing Pains

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains

Post by web-ed »

You're right, Phil, in that I did miss your statement that you were posting two pics this week. However, #1010 has disappeared! I went into edit mode but couldn't find any trace of a reference to a second picture in your post. Is it possible you intended to replace #1010 with a later version and something went wrong? I can't search the directory in which the attachments are placed because the names are encrypted there.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:You're right, Phil, in that I did miss your statement that you were posting two pics this week. However, #1010 has disappeared! I went into edit mode but couldn't find any trace of a reference to a second picture in your post. Is it possible you intended to replace #1010 with a later version and something went wrong? I can't search the directory in which the attachments are placed because the names are encrypted there.
HI web-ed,

I have no idea what happened to pic 1010. I posted it on Friday along with 1009 and never did, or even attempt, to do anything with it after that. It was here. Dan posted extensive comments later the same day and even quoted some of the thoughts of our potential spanking couple that appeared in 1010. I will re post it here. Thanks, Phil
second try
second try
1010.jpg (300.67 KiB) Viewed 11840 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

You're right, Phil, I did see your first posting of the Ed/Frances pic. I read it and was amused by it; I even posted comments.

After that, I went on to other sites and when I tried to come back to your pic, it was gone! Now, obviously my computer is not empowered to alter anything on your forum, so I just assumed you had pulled it, for whatever reason.

Anyway, I'm glad you have re-posted the pic. I'm still "in the dark" over what this pair (Ed and Frances) have to do with Linda and Dr. Swatson, but I'm sure you would have connected their stories eventually. True, they just happened to walk by the door and overhear Linda's spanking going on, but so what?

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:You're right, Phil, I did see your first posting of the Ed/Frances pic. I read it and was amused by it; I even posted comments.

After that, I went on to other sites and when I tried to come back to your pic, it was gone! Now, obviously my computer is not empowered to alter anything on your forum, so I just assumed you had pulled it, for whatever reason.
Hi Dan,

I had no idea it was even gone. I knew it had been successfully posted but I have no idea what happened to it or when it happened??
daneldorado wrote:Anyway, I'm glad you have re-posted the pic. I'm still "in the dark" over what this pair (Ed and Frances) have to do with Linda and Dr. Swatson, but I'm sure you would have connected their stories eventually. True, they just happened to walk by the door and overhear Linda's spanking going on, but so what?

Cheers,
Dan
As far as Ed and Frances go.......they just happened to walk by and were inspired to start a conversation by Linda's spanking 8-) . One thing led to another and now he has promised to give her a spanking. Anyway, that's what Linda and Dr. Swatson have to do with Ed and Frances :D Of course the reason I included these 2 pics was to set up another possible episode ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Fortunately for Lynne, Ed and Frances stopped right in front of the supply room where she was hiding and she could hear their conversation and still keep track of Linda's spanking :D . Speaking of keeping track of Linda..........it's time we checked back into the office so we can see how it's going 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
mom's old saying
mom's old saying
1011.jpg (350.13 KiB) Viewed 11834 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains #1011

Post by web-ed »

First, I wish I could explain the disappearance of picture #1010 or even any reference to it (I mean the code in a post that displays attached files, not comments from other members), but it would only make sense if we had a sequence of events like this:

1. Phil posts picture #1009
2. Web host backs up DB
3. Phil goes back in and adds picture #1010 to the old post
4. Web host has problem, restores DB from its most recent backup, which took place before #1010 was added

But Phil posted #1009 and #1010 at the same time! So any DB corruption should have caused Phil's entire post to disappear, which didn't happen. It would be interesting to know if there are now two picture #1010s in the attachment directory, but because the names are encrypted there there's no way for me to check (i.e. #1010 is called something like "11959_02285c54e7f196588e8818935079ca34" in the directory). Also, none of the files added in the last week have the same size (which would be a clue they were identical). So it looks like this little glitch will remain a mystery. I'll back up the DB tables (containS the posts) again now.

Meanwhile, Phil has posted a new picture for us. It gives me a feeling of satisfaction that I admit bears a suspicious resemblance to the same satisfaction Dr. Swatson is feeling just now as after ten minutes of spanking he has Linda right where he wants her (in terms of her being willing to do anything to stop the spanking, not so much being over his knee physically, although come to think of it...) :lol: . This is what comes of being a bad girl and wearing naughty panties, and it's a lesson Dr. Swatson is obviously going to make sure Linda learns very well.

Meanwhile, I like Lynne's reaction to Linda's spanking and to the thought of Frances getting it from Ed - she has subconsciously placed her hands on her own behind at the memory of how it stings during a spanking. So we really have three separate spanking lines here: Linda, obviously, turning ever more red at Dr. Swatson's hands (literally); Frances, who unwisely said "You wouldn't dare" to Ed (three words that virtually guarantee a spanking); and Lynne, who risks both discovery and tardiness, both spankable offenses (no doubt) at Fessee High. It may sound like a lot of spanking, but that's just the way we like it here at CSR :lol: , and we know that Phil can be counted upon to deliver.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:First, I wish I could explain the disappearance of picture #1010 or even any reference to it (I mean the code in a post that displays attached files, not comments from other members), but it would only make sense if we had a sequence of events like this.

1. Phil posts picture #1009
2. Web host backs up DB
3. Phil goes back in and adds picture #1010 to the old post
4. Web host has problem, restores DB from its most recent backup, which took place before #1010 was added

But Phil posted #1009 and #1010 at the same time! So any DB corruption should have caused Phil's entire post to disappear, which didn't happen. It would be interesting to know if there are now two picture #1010s in the attachment directory, but because the names are encrypted there there's no way for me to check (i.e. #1010 is called something like "11959_02285c54e7f196588e8818935079ca34" in the directory). Also, none of the files added in the last week have the same size (which would be a clue they were identical). So it looks like this little glitch will remain a mystery. I'll back up the DB tables (contain the posts) again now.
Hi web-ed,

Just to clarify, I didn't post the 2 pics at exactly the same time. I made comments and posted 1009. As soon as that was submitted, I clicked reply again and posted 1010 in a separate post with other comments. I'm pretty sure that won't help but it might explain how one disappeared when the other one didn't :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Meanwhile, Phil has posted a new picture for us. It gives me a feeling of satisfaction that I admit bears a suspicious resemblance to the same satisfaction Dr. Swatson is feeling just now as after ten minutes of spanking he has Linda right where he wants her (in terms of her being willing to do anything to stop the spanking, not so much being over his knee physically, although come to think of it...) :lol: . This is what comes of being a bad girl and wearing naughty panties, and it's a lesson Dr. Swatson is obviously going to make sure Linda learns very well.
I enjoyed your comment about that feeling of satisfaction. Apparently, I conveyed just what I had intended to :D . Of course, Dr. Swatson is not only getting the satisfaction of knowing he is correcting a naughty girl's behavior but it must also be even more satisfying for him since she said, "what are you going to do, spank me?" :lol: That satisfaction is exactly what a spanker should be feeling when the spankee becomes frantic to get the spanking to stop and totally loses control 8-) .
web-ed wrote:Meanwhile, I like Lynne's reaction to Linda's spanking and to the thought of Frances getting it from Ed - she has subconsciously placed her hands on her own behind at the memory of how it stings during a spanking. So we really have three separate spanking lines here: Linda, obviously, turning ever more red at Dr. Swatson's hands (literally); Frances, who unwisely said "You wouldn't dare" to Ed (three words that virtually guarantee a spanking); and Lynne, who risks both discovery and tardiness, both spankable offenses (no doubt) at Fessee High. It may sound like a lot of spanking, but that's just the way we like it here at CSR :lol: , and we know that Phil can be counted upon to deliver.
I also found it satisfying to read your comments about Lynne :D . I was hoping that her part in all this would be as entertaining as Linda's spanking. Thanks too for your vote of confidence :D . None of the things you mentioned here are going on by accident and we are going to be seeing all of these characters again in later episodes 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Linda's spanking is finally over and while there's agreement that she is certainly a well spanked young lady :D , there do seem to be some doubts concerning just how well she's learned her lesson :? . Of course, Dr. Swatson has made it known that he is perfectly willing to re apply the lesson if she hasn't. I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
soundly spanked bottom
soundly spanked bottom
1012.jpg (363.05 KiB) Viewed 11710 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Really LOVE This pic 8-) 8-) and can`t blame Dr. Swatson for laughing at what have to be a fantastic job of setting poor Linda`s bottom on fire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even if she didn`t learn her lesson I don`t think she want another trip over Dr. Swatson lap :lol: :lol: :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, I love your artistry and, especially, your approach to each of the spanking toons you deliver.

Yes, you do show pretty young women being spanked by their men. :D That is the central theme, indeed it is the whole raison d'etre of this forum. But you then add so much more.

Case in point: Early in your story, you describe Linda's panties as "flimsy" and "sheer." Yes, they are that; but now, as her long spanking comes to an end, (for now :) ) her panties seem almost transparent! Yes, the continuous roundhouse smacks from Dr. Swatson's strong right hand have rendered those sheer panties damn near invisible! Translucent, anyway. As I have mentioned before, your pictures often work as words... and that makes your stories so much more enjoyable. :D

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

By gee that's a red bum! It glows through her pnties, she will not be sitting down for dinner tonight.

Will Lynne be next or has she the good sense to bolt before the door opens? :?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains #1012

Post by web-ed »

It looks like it's a little after 2:30 now (in Dr. Swatson's office, that is), meaning that Linda's spanking went on for at least 15 minutes - probably the longest 15 minutes of her young life :lol: ! Did she learn anything from it? Both Lynne and Mrs. Holmes seem to think the answer is no, which means Linda will need another visit to Mrs. Holmes and Dr. Swatson.

Whatever happens in the future, I'm very pleased, as I'm sure everyone else is as well, with the present results Dr. Swatson has obtained. Linda's flaming rear end could put a fire engine to shame, and there's no doubt she'll at least remember the spanking even if she isn't wise enough to learn from it.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Really LOVE This pic 8-) 8-) and can`t blame Dr. Swatson for laughing at what have to be a fantastic job of setting poor Linda`s bottom on fire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even if she didn`t learn her lesson I don`t think she want another trip over Dr. Swatson lap :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think Dr. Swatson found that spanking Linda's naughty bottom was very satisfying :D . I have to agree with you that Linda does not want another trip over his lap :lol: Fortunately, Dr. Swatson doesn't care what a deserving young lady wants and puts his concentration on what she needs 8-) :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, I love your artistry and, especially, your approach to each of the spanking toons you deliver.

Yes, you do show pretty young women being spanked by their men. :D That is the central theme, indeed it is the whole raison d'etre of this forum. But you then add so much more.

Case in point: Early in your story, you describe Linda's panties as "flimsy" and "sheer." Yes, they are that; but now, as her long spanking comes to an end, (for now :) ) her panties seem almost transparent! Yes, the continuous roundhouse smacks from Dr. Swatson's strong right hand have rendered those sheer panties damn near invisible! Translucent, anyway. As I have mentioned before, your pictures often work as words... and that makes your stories so much more enjoyable. :D

Cheers,
Dan
HI Dan,

I really appreciated your comment, "your pictures often work as words" :D . It's nice to know that I have managed to depict the scene exactly as I wanted 8-) :D . Linda wanted see through panties that would allow the boys to see her bottom cheeks and with them glowing red, I'd say she certainly succeeded :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:By gee that's a red bum! It glows through her pnties, she will not be sitting down for dinner tonight.

Will Lynne be next or has she the good sense to bolt before the door opens? :?
Hi Willjohn,

You and Lynne both seem to think that Linda will not be doing any sitting for a while :lol: . Of course, since they still have the homecoming game coming up this evening, she will be cheering. Fortunately, that's a job best done standing up :lol: . The only problem I see here is that those cheer spankies fit very tightly so they're not likely to be very comfortable on a sore bottom 8-) .

We will be following Lynne's adventures too but I don't want give too much away at this point. Lynne seems like a sensible girl so surely she will be smart enough to get away before being detected, right? :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It looks like it's a little after 2:30 now (in Dr. Swatson's office, that is), meaning that Linda's spanking went on for at least 15 minutes - probably the longest 15 minutes of her young life :lol: ! Did she learn anything from it? Both Lynne and Mrs. Holmes seem to think the answer is no, which means Linda will need another visit to Mrs. Holmes and Dr. Swatson.
Hi web-ed,

There does seem to be a consensus that Linda still hasn't learned the main lesson she needs to learn. Dr. Swatson has also indicated his willingness to repeat the process if necessary :lol: . We will be continuing to follow Linda's adventures as we go along so we can find out exactly what she needs :D and what she gets :lol:
web-ed wrote: Whatever happens in the future, I'm very pleased, as I'm sure everyone else is as well, with the present results Dr. Swatson has obtained. Linda's flaming rear end could put a fire engine to shame, and there's no doubt she'll at least remember the spanking even if she isn't wise enough to learn from it.
I have no doubt that you are right about Linda remembering this spanking 8-) . As we go through the rest of this story, we'll see if she gets even more 15 minute memories :lol: . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

overbarrel49 wrote:

I have no doubt that you are right about Linda remembering this spanking 8-) . As we go through the rest of this story, we'll see if she gets even more 15 minute memories :lol: .

And should that happen, I hope that the pics of her next spanking will include at least one panel showing "contact" of his hand on her fanny. I don't believe we saw any of that, in this her first spanking from Dr. Swatson.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:And should that happen, I hope that the pics of her next spanking will include at least one panel showing "contact" of his hand on her fanny. I don't believe we saw any of that, in this her first spanking from Dr. Swatson.

Cheers,
Dan
Hi Dan,

It seems that I did miss a good opportunity to show such a contact image. I'll remember that going forward and as I think about it, I have a hunch I will have several good opportunities coming up. I have actually finished episode 1 although it will take another 4 weeks to post the remaining pics. I'm not sure that such a contact pic will be appropriate in episode 2 so it might be episode 3 before I get to it. We'll see. I will keep it in mind though. Thanks for the reminder. Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Excellent work as your story moves right along. Thanks for putting in the considerable effort. I am particularly intrigued by the notion that the two ladies agree that Linda, in spite of a 15 minute spanking, hasn't yet learned her lesson. Do we call it women's intuition or simply the voices of experience :?:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Excellent work as your story moves right along. Thanks for putting in the considerable effort. I am particularly intrigued by the notion that the two ladies agree that Linda, in spite of a 15 minute spanking, hasn't yet learned her lesson. Do we call it women's intuition or simply the voices of experience :?:
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D . Lynne is Linda's best friend and knows her well so that is probably why she doubts that this spanking will correct Linda's attitude. After all, best friends share everything and she probably knows that Linda is a naughty girl at heart :lol: . Mrs. Holmes, as we will see down the road somewhere, is a close friend of Linda's mom and also knows Linda pretty well. That coupled with her experience in dealing with naughty girls is probably why she has some doubts, along with some other things that will be revealed before the end of this episode 8-) . Thanks, Phil