Growing Pains

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Growing Pains

Post by willjohn »

By gee that's a red bum! It glows through her pnties, she will not be sitting down for dinner tonight.

Will Lynne be next or has she the good sense to bolt before the door opens? :?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains #1012

Post by web-ed »

It looks like it's a little after 2:30 now (in Dr. Swatson's office, that is), meaning that Linda's spanking went on for at least 15 minutes - probably the longest 15 minutes of her young life :lol: ! Did she learn anything from it? Both Lynne and Mrs. Holmes seem to think the answer is no, which means Linda will need another visit to Mrs. Holmes and Dr. Swatson.

Whatever happens in the future, I'm very pleased, as I'm sure everyone else is as well, with the present results Dr. Swatson has obtained. Linda's flaming rear end could put a fire engine to shame, and there's no doubt she'll at least remember the spanking even if she isn't wise enough to learn from it.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Really LOVE This pic 8-) 8-) and can`t blame Dr. Swatson for laughing at what have to be a fantastic job of setting poor Linda`s bottom on fire :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: even if she didn`t learn her lesson I don`t think she want another trip over Dr. Swatson lap :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I think Dr. Swatson found that spanking Linda's naughty bottom was very satisfying :D . I have to agree with you that Linda does not want another trip over his lap :lol: Fortunately, Dr. Swatson doesn't care what a deserving young lady wants and puts his concentration on what she needs 8-) :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, I love your artistry and, especially, your approach to each of the spanking toons you deliver.

Yes, you do show pretty young women being spanked by their men. :D That is the central theme, indeed it is the whole raison d'etre of this forum. But you then add so much more.

Case in point: Early in your story, you describe Linda's panties as "flimsy" and "sheer." Yes, they are that; but now, as her long spanking comes to an end, (for now :) ) her panties seem almost transparent! Yes, the continuous roundhouse smacks from Dr. Swatson's strong right hand have rendered those sheer panties damn near invisible! Translucent, anyway. As I have mentioned before, your pictures often work as words... and that makes your stories so much more enjoyable. :D

Cheers,
Dan
HI Dan,

I really appreciated your comment, "your pictures often work as words" :D . It's nice to know that I have managed to depict the scene exactly as I wanted 8-) :D . Linda wanted see through panties that would allow the boys to see her bottom cheeks and with them glowing red, I'd say she certainly succeeded :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:By gee that's a red bum! It glows through her pnties, she will not be sitting down for dinner tonight.

Will Lynne be next or has she the good sense to bolt before the door opens? :?
Hi Willjohn,

You and Lynne both seem to think that Linda will not be doing any sitting for a while :lol: . Of course, since they still have the homecoming game coming up this evening, she will be cheering. Fortunately, that's a job best done standing up :lol: . The only problem I see here is that those cheer spankies fit very tightly so they're not likely to be very comfortable on a sore bottom 8-) .

We will be following Lynne's adventures too but I don't want give too much away at this point. Lynne seems like a sensible girl so surely she will be smart enough to get away before being detected, right? :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It looks like it's a little after 2:30 now (in Dr. Swatson's office, that is), meaning that Linda's spanking went on for at least 15 minutes - probably the longest 15 minutes of her young life :lol: ! Did she learn anything from it? Both Lynne and Mrs. Holmes seem to think the answer is no, which means Linda will need another visit to Mrs. Holmes and Dr. Swatson.
Hi web-ed,

There does seem to be a consensus that Linda still hasn't learned the main lesson she needs to learn. Dr. Swatson has also indicated his willingness to repeat the process if necessary :lol: . We will be continuing to follow Linda's adventures as we go along so we can find out exactly what she needs :D and what she gets :lol:
web-ed wrote: Whatever happens in the future, I'm very pleased, as I'm sure everyone else is as well, with the present results Dr. Swatson has obtained. Linda's flaming rear end could put a fire engine to shame, and there's no doubt she'll at least remember the spanking even if she isn't wise enough to learn from it.
I have no doubt that you are right about Linda remembering this spanking 8-) . As we go through the rest of this story, we'll see if she gets even more 15 minute memories :lol: . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

overbarrel49 wrote:

I have no doubt that you are right about Linda remembering this spanking 8-) . As we go through the rest of this story, we'll see if she gets even more 15 minute memories :lol: .

And should that happen, I hope that the pics of her next spanking will include at least one panel showing "contact" of his hand on her fanny. I don't believe we saw any of that, in this her first spanking from Dr. Swatson.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:And should that happen, I hope that the pics of her next spanking will include at least one panel showing "contact" of his hand on her fanny. I don't believe we saw any of that, in this her first spanking from Dr. Swatson.

Cheers,
Dan
Hi Dan,

It seems that I did miss a good opportunity to show such a contact image. I'll remember that going forward and as I think about it, I have a hunch I will have several good opportunities coming up. I have actually finished episode 1 although it will take another 4 weeks to post the remaining pics. I'm not sure that such a contact pic will be appropriate in episode 2 so it might be episode 3 before I get to it. We'll see. I will keep it in mind though. Thanks for the reminder. Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Excellent work as your story moves right along. Thanks for putting in the considerable effort. I am particularly intrigued by the notion that the two ladies agree that Linda, in spite of a 15 minute spanking, hasn't yet learned her lesson. Do we call it women's intuition or simply the voices of experience :?:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Excellent work as your story moves right along. Thanks for putting in the considerable effort. I am particularly intrigued by the notion that the two ladies agree that Linda, in spite of a 15 minute spanking, hasn't yet learned her lesson. Do we call it women's intuition or simply the voices of experience :?:
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far :D . Lynne is Linda's best friend and knows her well so that is probably why she doubts that this spanking will correct Linda's attitude. After all, best friends share everything and she probably knows that Linda is a naughty girl at heart :lol: . Mrs. Holmes, as we will see down the road somewhere, is a close friend of Linda's mom and also knows Linda pretty well. That coupled with her experience in dealing with naughty girls is probably why she has some doubts, along with some other things that will be revealed before the end of this episode 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would appear that, with Linda's spanking over, Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes have gotten back to discussing business as usual as they watch Linda's post spanking performance 8-) . Linda, on the other hand, seems to have other concerns and I don't think she's listening :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
Dancing
Dancing
1013.jpg (361.66 KiB) Viewed 7996 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

POOR Linda now she putting on a show by doing the spanking dance :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: what next corner time :D I hope so :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Lynne should remember the old maxim " Curiosity killed the cat." Her nosiness may result in her being put into a similar state of pain as Linda.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:POOR Linda now she putting on a show by doing the spanking dance :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: what next corner time :D I hope so :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

It does seem that Linda is putting on a good show. Apparently, Dr. Swatson has seen this many times before since he's leaving in the middle of it to go catch up on some work :lol: . Personally, I would probably have stayed for the entire performance 8-) . I'm not going to comment on what's next since that will be coming up next week.......just stay tooned to find out ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Lynne should remember the old maxim " Curiosity killed the cat." Her nosiness may result in her being put into a similar state of pain as Linda.
Hi Willjohn,

You are certainly not the only one to make comments about this :D . Again, I'm not going to comment further except to say that, if things work out as I have planned, this won't be the only spanking that Lynne gets to witness 8-) . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains #1013

Post by web-ed »

One thing I always like to see, and I think Tanner does also, is the spankee putting her hands back to rub her sore bottom after the spanking. It means the spanking did its job - and so did Dr. Swatson here :lol: ! Good job showing that here with Linda. She probably won't be the only one before the day is through, though...
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:One thing I always like to see, and I think Tanner does also, is the spankee putting her hands back to rub her sore bottom after the spanking. It means the spanking did its job - and so did Dr. Swatson here :lol: ! Good job showing that here with Linda. She probably won't be the only one before the day is through, though...
Hi web-ed,

I too like to see the spankee dancing and rubbing after a good spanking :D . I did have one spankee tell me that if she had been the one who had just gotten the spanking, she would have had her hands inside her panties rubbing away on her bare bottom 8-) . I haven't tried it but I have a hunch that would be really difficult to depict using Poser and Photoshop. Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the way I've done it here :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

In the interest of moving right along, I am posting 2 pics today. In the first one, we see what Mrs. Holmes has in mind for our well spanked Linda now that now that Dr. Swatson has left the room :o . Phil
more punishment
more punishment
1014.jpg (432.37 KiB) Viewed 7872 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, Mrs. Holmes is again explaining some things to Linda that she didn't know before and Lynne finally decides it's time to leave :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics . Phil
10 seconds!
10 seconds!
1015.jpg (395.63 KiB) Viewed 7872 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

What A bottom Mrs. Holmes have!! Can`t wait to see her and Lynne get it maybe with the paddle :twisted: :lol: :lol: but first plenty of over the knee action! GREAT STORY 8-) 8-)