Growing Pains-episode 2

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 am

Hi everyone,

It looks like being bottom up over her dad's lap is bringing back some old memories for Lynne 8-) .......not to mention she's having some interesting revelations about her needs :roll: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
2007.jpg
getting uncomfortable
2007.jpg (352.4 KiB) Viewed 177 times

butch46163@yahoo.com

Postby butch46163@yahoo.com » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:20 am

If this is what going through the mind of a grown daughter being spanked by her Daddy wonder what on the wife mind when she over the knee :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great Art work!!! Very Good Story 8-) THANKS!!

Sweetspot

Postby Sweetspot » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:12 pm

This is great. I just hope that Lynne appreciates all the time, energy and thoughtfulness her father is putting into making sure that his daughter receives not only the behavior modification and attitude adjustment she deserves but also the mental health therapy she needs at a difficult point in her maturing process. ;)

willjohn

Postby willjohn » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Meanwhile, Daddy is getting more rigid by the minute. :?

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:18 pm

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:If this is what going through the mind of a grown daughter being spanked by her Daddy wonder what on the wife mind when she over the knee :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great Art work!!! Very Good Story 8-) THANKS!!

Hi Butch,

That's an interesting question. Perhaps well will find out something about that in another episode ;) . In the mean time, I'm glad you're enjoying both the pics and the story :D . Thanks, Phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Sweetspot wrote:This is great. I just hope that Lynne appreciates all the time, energy and thoughtfulness her father is putting into making sure that his daughter receives not only the behavior modification and attitude adjustment she deserves but also the mental health therapy she needs at a difficult point in her maturing process. ;)

Hi Phil,

We'll be following the story for a while even after the spanking is over ;) . Phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:22 pm

willjohn wrote:Meanwhile, Daddy is getting more rigid by the minute. :?

Hi Willjohn,

It could be that Marsha will be having an interesting night once Lynne's spanking is over :lol: . Thanks, Phil

daneldorado

Postby daneldorado » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:57 pm

What a wonderful picture of a non-erotic (but still proper) OTK spanking! I could, seriously, look at this one for hours.

The positioning is bloody perfect, with Lynne's bottom solidly on her dad's knee, and I do not detect any effort of hers to squirm off his lap. This spanking is set up to be seriously non-erotic yet fully effective and it certainly is doing that job.

"I haven't felt so safe and cared for in a long time!"

The swats keep coming, and Lynne will be feeling "safe and cared for" for a good, long while.

Cheers,
Dan

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:06 am

daneldorado wrote:What a wonderful picture of a non-erotic (but still proper) OTK spanking! I could, seriously, look at this one for hours.

HI Dan,

I'm glad you enjoyed the view on this one :D .

daneldorado wrote:The positioning is bloody perfect, with Lynne's bottom solidly on her dad's knee, and I do not detect any effort of hers to squirm off his lap. This spanking is set up to be seriously non-erotic yet fully effective and it certainly is doing that job.

Thanks for the compliment concerning the OTK positioning on this one :D . As you already know, I like this just a certain way ;) . As we can tell both from Lynne's thoughts and her dads, Lynne can't help squirming because of what his hand is doing to her bottom but as you noted, there is no conscious effort on her part to squirm off his lap. Lynne's thoughts also tell us that she knows she needs to just let this happen even though the sting is making her bottom uncomfortable 8-) .

daneldorado wrote:"I haven't felt so safe and cared for in a long time!"

The swats keep coming, and Lynne will be feeling "safe and cared for" for a good, long while.

Cheers,
Dan

It appears to me that Miss Lynne is mature enough to know that she needs to be treated like a little girl sometimes ;) . Thanks, Phil

web-ed
Site Admin

Postby web-ed » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:57 pm

I suppose the theme of this spanking, if a spanking can have a theme, is that there are women who really need spankings and benefit from them in non-sexual ways. That may be a controversial view, or one that's easy to ridicule as simply the disguise or sublimation of sexual impulses, but I believe it to be correct. The key facts would seem to be that women are not comfortable constantly taking the responsibility - the lead role, as it were - in every endeavor 24/7 - and that the way they can be relieved of all responsibility is to be spanked in a manner which signifies to them that they are not in control any more. I'm sure this is basically the reason so many women in the scene want to feel a loss of control, but there is no reason why this would not apply to women who have never really fantasized about being spanked.

I wonder how many non-spanko women could be persuaded to take periodic spankings once they received at least one that left them relaxed and de-stressed? The problem would be convincing many of them that spanking would, indeed, relieve their stress.
-- Web-Ed

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”