Growing Pains-episode 2

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
jimc

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2

Post by jimc »

I really enjoy your positioning and thoughts in this series. I think her costume, coloring and thoughts are great. In some ways i think this is not going to be the only spanking in this episode. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looks like Lynne will be sleeping uncomfortably for a while.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Will we be going back to Ad and Frances or is there a Christmas story with the Hiney sisters coming up?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:In your pic no. 2011, we read Lynne's thoughts as she thinks:

"I just hate needing a spanking! I thought I was past this...!"

And that reminds me of overbarrel's F/F toon by El Manto Negro, where we find a middle-aged mother spanking her twenty-something daughter with a whip. The young woman is taking her punishment stoically, but says: "and I'm not too old for a spanking?" The mother, still spanking away, replies:

"No my sweet dear, you will NEVER be too old for a spanking!"

Face it. Some people just love to deliver spankings when the opportunity presents itself. I don't put overbarrel's father figure in that category, though. He seems to be genuinely devoted to his girls, and wants for them only the best... even if "the best" includes some good, sound, over-the-knee spankings! :D :D

Cheers,
Dan
HI Dan,

I think your analysis of Lynne's dad is right on the money. I will add that in the case of Lynne's mom, I think he enjoys spanking her a lot more even if he does have her best interests at heart :lol: . Part of that could be the after the spanking activities 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

jimc wrote:I really enjoy your positioning and thoughts in this series. I think her costume, coloring and thoughts are great. In some ways i think this is not going to be the only spanking in this episode. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
Jim
Hi Jim,

I'm glad you're enjoying the view and her thoughts about getting a spanking :D . There are lots of possible spankings left in the "Growing Pains" saga ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Looks like Lynne will be sleeping uncomfortably for a while.
HI Willjohn,

If you mean physically, I'd say you're right. Emotionally, she might just be sleeping more soundly after this spanking 8-) .
willjohn wrote:Will we be going back to Ad and Frances or is there a Christmas story with the Hiney sisters coming up?
We will be going back to Ed and Francis at some point although I can't say just when. It's not looking like I am going to get time to do any Santa spankings this year. I am playing trumpet in 3 concert bands right now and I just finished my 5th Christmas concert with 2 more left to go. Besides that, I have been doing Christmas spankings for a long time now and I've pretty much run out of ideas. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Lynne's dad is steering herback in time......just where she needs to go 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
little girl again
little girl again
2012.jpg (296.33 KiB) Viewed 5628 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Lynne is going through some hard Growing Pains :twisted: :lol: :lol: and will be a much better young woman after this! GREAT ART WORK! 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Lynne is going through some hard Growing Pains :twisted: :lol: :lol: and will be a much better young woman after this! GREAT ART WORK! 8-)
Hi Butch,

Lynne is indeed going through some "Growing Pains" and, as we'll see, so are all the other girls in this toon :lol: . I'm glad you enjoyed the pic :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Reminds me of an Erica Scott clip where she played an overbearing manager spanked by her male assistant.

Assistant: " This will stop you getting on your high horse!"
Erica: " Are you kidding? After this I will never be able to sit on a horse again!" :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Reminds me of an Erica Scott clip where she played an overbearing manager spanked by her male assistant.

Erica: " Are you kidding? After this I will never be able to sit on a horse again!" :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

This all sounds like just how a manager like this one should "end up" :lol: . I'm sorry I never got to see it. Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, these pics of Lynne being spanked by her father, are erotic as hell. Okay, he is her dad; but I am not her father, so to me the pictures are scintillating!

Part of the allure is the fact that Papa has NOT pulled down her skimpy panties. I like it just as it is. Lynne has a gorgeous body, anchored by two sensational, curvaceous legs. Phil, your drawing style is just perfect for this scenario. Panel no. 2012 may be the most seductive spanking scene of all time... ESPECIALLY since it is not erotic, but simply a father-daughter scene. A great one at that! But I'm greedy; I still want to see more pics like this, preferably with her nether cheeks getting redder and redder. Though her panties are in place, they are brief and we can see her adorable buttocks quickly going crimson.

Keep the Faith, overbarrel49! :D :D

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Phil, these pics of Lynne being spanked by her father, are erotic as hell. Okay, he is her dad; but I am not her father, so to me the pictures are scintillating!
Hi Dan,

I totally agree with you. I used to spank my high school girlfriend but I wasn't the only one. She admitted to me that her dad had paddled her with a hairbrush when she was 17 years old. I was her boyfriend at the time and I have to admit that I fantasized about what that spanking was like. Even though I used to spank her soundly, there was always a sexual component to the spankings I gave her. The ones she got from her dad were totally different. There was no warm up. He was mad and just started blistering her bottom immediately. I know that I would have been highly aroused if I had gotten the chance to watch her kicking and squalling while he paddled her. In addition there would have been a larger component of embarrassment and humiliation for her to be spanked like a naughty, little girl by her dad and thinking about that was very arousing for me also.
daneldorado wrote:Part of the allure is the fact that Papa has NOT pulled down her skimpy panties. I like it just as it is. Lynne has a gorgeous body, anchored by two sensational, curvaceous legs. Phil, your drawing style is just perfect for this scenario. Panel no. 2012 may be the most seductive spanking scene of all time... ESPECIALLY since it is not erotic, but simply a father-daughter scene. A great one at that! But I'm greedy; I still want to see more pics like this, preferably with her nether cheeks getting redder and redder. Though her panties are in place, they are brief and we can see her adorable buttocks quickly going crimson.

Keep the Faith, overbarrel49! :D :D

Cheers,
Dan
I too like to see a girl getting spanked over her panties. It seems to me that a woman who is OTK, with the seat of her panties sticking up looks even more like a naughty, little girl than if her bottom had been bared. Again, this is probably due to my high school girl friend. When I first started spanking her, we were not yet to the point where she was comfortable with me pulling her panties down so most of the early spankings were administered on the seat of her panties. Perhaps web-ed can clue us in on the psychology of all this and tell us if my assumption that spanking her over her panties is why I still like spanking a girl on the seat of her panties? Even after we got the the point where pulling her panties down was acceptable, I still usually start spankings over her panties before pulling them down and spanking her bare bottom.

In this case, I figured that Lynne's dad would only pull her panties down if he thought it was necessary to get her where she needed to go. After all, she hadn't really done anything wrong so there was no point in subjecting her to that added embarrassment unless it was necessary. Anyway, thanks for your comment. I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much. Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
willjohn wrote:Reminds me of an Erica Scott clip where she played an overbearing manager spanked by her male assistant.

Hi Willjohn,

This all sounds like just how a manager like this one should "end up" :lol: . I'm sorry I never got to see it. Thanks, Phil
It is still on Spanking Tube as " The Devil Wore a Red Bottom."
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote: It is still on Spanking Tube as " The Devil Wore a Red Bottom."
Thanks Willjohn. I'll check it out :D . Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:
I too like to see a girl getting spanked over her panties. It seems to me that a woman who is OTK, with the seat of her panties sticking up looks even more like a naughty, little girl than if her bottom had been bared. Again, this is probably due to my high school girl friend. When I first started spanking her, we were not yet to the point where she was comfortable with me pulling her panties down so most of the early spankings were administered on the seat of her panties. Perhaps web-ed can clue us in on the psychology of all this and tell us if my assumption that spanking her over her panties is why I still like spanking a girl on the seat of her panties? Even after we got the the point where pulling her panties down was acceptable, I still usually start spankings over her panties before pulling them down and spanking her bare bottom.

In this case, I figured that Lynne's dad would only pull her panties down if he thought it was necessary to get her where she needed to go. After all, she hadn't really done anything wrong so there was no point in subjecting her to that added embarrassment unless it was necessary. Anyway, thanks for your comment. I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much. Thanks, Phil
I think there is no question, Dan and Phil, that we are shaped by our early sexual experiences in adolescence just as we were earlier shaped by what I have called our proto-sexual experiences in early childhood. This is no doubt due to truly adult sexual feelings being expressed and fully experienced for the first time. Thus while we "natural" spankos became that way in childhood, and our spanking tastes were initially shaped by our early spanking experiences, they were then modified during our later experiences that were becoming increasingly sexual. I had given only one spanking before I was 12, but by that time I was being affected by school paddlings and, not coincidentally, giving a school-style paddling myself. As everyone knows, I ended up absolutely crazy about paddlings! The first time I spanked a girlfriend OTK on her panties I took them down right afterward and spanked her on the bare :o , and lo and behold! Ever afterward I always spanked on the bare bottom (with rare exceptions).

Similarly, you two were shaped by the early experiences with your girlfriends where you spanked them on their panties but not on the bare. To reproduce the excitement you felt then, you still start spanking over the panties today. (Note that there are individual variations, and we are affected in possibly different ways by these experiences. Thus, I might have wound up just like you guys, but apparently taking the spankee's panties down was so exciting during that "first" experience to me that it overshadowed the intensity of spanking over panties. So it could have been a difference in personalities, or more likely the proximity in time in my case, where I simply couldn't wait to get to the bare bottom of things :lol: !)

That's my theory, anyway. :)

And Phil: thanks for continuing this series despite being so busy. What you and Dan and B00m and Phil S. do here helps make up for me being perpetually "behind" in my CSR work! :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:That's my theory, anyway. :)
Hi web-ed,

Thanks for taking time to comment on this. I had a hunch you might have some further insights to share ;) . Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Apparently, Lynne is now completely focused on her emotional release and dad thinks she's now ready to finish the process 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pic. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D ! Phil
giving in
giving in
2013.jpg (300 KiB) Viewed 6499 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

So Lynne`s Dad decided not to shame her by taking down her panty. can`t blame him she not a little girl anymore. now it time for him to hold her in his arm and let her cry! GREAT story about what goes through the mind of a father when spanking his grown daughter ! MERRY CHRISTMAS :D :D
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

A great spanking scene. Top notch art and prose! Now I'm really looking forward to finding out what her dad has in store for Lynne. I'm betting it's really going to fit right in to ol' Sweetspot's sweetspot :D