Growing Pains-episode 2

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Dad going to need the hairbrush for this one! also a bar of soap :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: can`t wait 8-)
Hi Butch,

You're close about the hairbrush :D . Lynne and Marsha will be discussing this in more detail this coming Friday when I post the last 2 pics in this episode 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today I am again posting 2 pics to wrap up episode 2. In the first pic, Marsha storms up to Lynne's room to comfort her only to discover that she was all wrong about what was going on. As the 2 of them talk, she's embarrassed to remember what she should have known all along and the butterflies start to attack her stomach..........LOL.
OOPS!
OOPS!
2017.jpg (445.31 KiB) Viewed 6790 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the final pic, Marsha fully realizes what she's done and what the consequences will be as the butterflies win their battle for her stomach........LOL. Lynne reacts with a wide range of emotions from disbelief to giggling. I hope you enjoy the new pics and that you've enjoyed this story. Phil
time to face the music
time to face the music
2018.jpg (483.07 KiB) Viewed 6790 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2 #2017-2018

Post by web-ed »

A fine conclusion to Episode 2! And it won't be long now until the paddle meets Marsha's fanny - a scene I will enjoy immensely :lol: !

It's good that Marsha and Lynn have reached an understanding. The high point graphically has to be the expressions in #2018: Lynne's look of embarrassment and dismay; Marsha's of embarrassment and dread at the thought of that paddle. And now that Marsha understands the situation, all will soon be well although she may not feel like sitting down right away! :D
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Marsha might as well go ahead and ask her husband to spank her "fat, little bottom" maybe he'll go easier on her if she too let's him know that she needs a good cry to release tension - well it might be worth a try anyway :? . I'm looking forward to the next chapter whether it takes place back at the school, at Marsha's home or somewhere else in town I'm sure it will be very interesting!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:A fine conclusion to Episode 2! And it won't be long now until the paddle meets Marsha's fanny - a scene I will enjoy immensely :lol: !
HI web-ed,

I'm glad you enjoyed the conclusion to this episode :D . Marsha will indeed be getting the paddle applied to her bare bottom in just a few minutes......as the story goes. However, we'll be going back to see how Linda's making out in the next episode and I'm not sure just how long it will be before we actually get to see Marsha's paddling :lol: .
web-ed wrote:It's good that Marsha and Lynn have reached an understanding. The high point graphically has to be the expressions in #2018: Lynne's look of embarrassment and dismay; Marsha's of embarrassment and dread at the thought of that paddle. And now that Marsha understands the situation, all will soon be well although she may not feel like sitting down right away! :D
I enjoyed your comment about the conversation between Lynne and Marsha because I thought this was a pretty logical ending to this episode and I'm glad to see you enjoyed it too :D . Thanks for the compliments on the expressions the girls have on their faces. Those expressions are the windows to their emotions which are, of course, the best part of a spanking, or in this case, an upcoming one 8-) . Marsha does indeed understand everything now and she does know that her needs will soon be met too ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Marsha might as well go ahead and ask her husband to spank her "fat, little bottom" maybe he'll go easier on her if she too let's him know that she needs a good cry to release tension - well it might be worth a try anyway :? . I'm looking forward to the next chapter whether it takes place back at the school, at Marsha's home or somewhere else in town I'm sure it will be very interesting!
Hi Phil,

That's an interesting suggestion and I'll be considering that. Of course, I think that Tom already knows that Marsha needs a good spanking to release her pent up emotions even more than Lynne did :D . We'll be starting a new episode next week and it will be taking place at the home of Pete and Betty Mechante, Linda's parents 8-) . Thanks, Phil