Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi boys and girls,

Today we're starting episode 3 of "Growing Pains". Our story takes place at the home of Linda's parents, Pete and Betty Mechante. In the first pic we see Linda's confused boyfriend, Phil, trying to figure out what has caused this to be such an unusual day.
yelling overheard
yelling overheard
3001.jpg (337.74 KiB) Viewed 8963 times
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by overbarrel49 »

In pic 2, Phil has decided to see if he can get some answers to his questions. Phil
taking action
taking action
3002.jpg (346.58 KiB) Viewed 8962 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Will young Phil have to find a new date for the dance? When will Linda be able to sit down comfortably again?

Tune in next week "AS THE STOMACH TURNS!"

(Apologies to Carol Burnett).
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Phil:
Well Phil looks like Phil has come up with a good reason of his own to spank Linda - that is as soon as her daddy gets finished with her. :D
Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Will young Phil have to find a new date for the dance? When will Linda be able to sit down comfortably again?

Hi Willjohn,

Since I've been known to use that expression myself, perhaps I too owen Carol Burnett and apology. We will be answering your questions as we go forward so just stay tooned :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Phil:
Well Phil looks like Phil has come up with a good reason of his own to spank Linda - that is as soon as her daddy gets finished with her. :D
Phil
Hi Phil,

Indeed he has :D . Although, I as I recall, I could usually come up with a reason to spank my high school girlfriend and it didn't bother me much if it wasn't a good one :lol: . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

overbarrel49 wrote:
willjohn wrote:Will young Phil have to find a new date for the dance? When will Linda be able to sit down comfortably again?

Hi Willjohn,

Since I've been known to use that expression myself, perhaps I too owen Carol Burnett and apology. We will be answering your questions as we go forward so just stay tooned :D . Thanks, Phil
"As the stomach Turns" was a series of skits based on an old US Soap Opera "As the World Turns". It always ended with stupid questions like " What good will Marian's money do her when she finds out she is poor? Tune in next week "As the Stomach turns". "
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I'm posting 2 pics again today to get Linda's second spanking in full swing :lol: . In the first pic, Phil has made it to Linda's bedroom window hoping to hear what's going on. Linda apparently figures "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" :lol: .
Deja Vu
Deja Vu
3003.jpg (316.35 KiB) Viewed 8772 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, we see Linda in a somewhat familiar predicament :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
second verse, same as the first
second verse, same as the first
3004.jpg (420.72 KiB) Viewed 8772 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Nice Work!! Great to see Linda getting it again :D :D :D :D As The Stomach Turns is a Good Tittle but this is more As The Bottom Glows :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

" Tittle?" Will she be topless for the spanking? :roll:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I too wonder what Linda's mom has in mind :?: I don't think it's going to be something that Linda would readily be on board with, that is if she had a say in the matter, which fortunately for us she doesn't :D A very good on-going story line. This Phil (me I mean) wouldn't mind at all being able to temporarily switch places with the Phil standing outside that window. ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Nice Work!! Great to see Linda getting it again :D :D :D :D As The Stomach Turns is a Good Tittle but this is more As The Bottom Glows :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HI Butch,

I'm glad you enjoyed the opening to our new story :D . Linda's bottom is probably cooled down enough it isn't glowing right now but it soon will be, especially if Betty keeps pissing Pete off :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:I too wonder what Linda's mom has in mind :?: I don't think it's going to be something that Linda would readily be on board with, that is if she had a say in the matter, which fortunately for us she doesn't :D A very good on-going story line. This Phil (me I mean) wouldn't mind at all being able to temporarily switch places with the Phil standing outside that window. ;)
Hi Phil,

You won't have to wonder too long since we'll be finding out exactly what Betty has in mind in the next pic 8-) . Linda does, indeed, NOT have a say in any of this but you're right that Linda isn't going to like it :lol: . When I was in high school, my girl friend's name was Linda and her folks were Pete and Betty 8-) . This one is straight out of some of my fantasies. As I never had the opportunity to actually see Pete spanking Linda, this is my way of being able to finally witness one of these events :D . I do know that he spanked her when she was 17, while we were going steady, at least once since she told me, although she didn't give me any details. I too would like to have been standing outside the window watching during this ;) . Thanks Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Just getting caught up here, and I see we're going in a surprising new direction, even though based on that old cliche, "If you get spanked at school, you'll get it at home, too." This would seem to violate the provision against double-jeopardy, but as we've observed before, we're not that worried about it :lol: ! And in a nice plot twist, not only is Linda in trouble with her parents, she's in trouble with her boyfriend Phil also, which is a quite logical development now that I think about it (no guy would want his girlfriend basically flashing other boys, a definitely spankable offense. Indeed, I personally witnessed some overaged "school girls" get spanked for flashing the guys at a spanking party some years ago - and I applied coach's wooden platform tennis paddle to one of them later in a truly memorable paddling :lol: ).

It's interesting, Phil, but when I read the names "Pete" and "Betty" I used a mnemonic to help me remember them based on the old Spider-Man comic from the 60's: Betty Brant was Peter Parker's first girlfriend. But apparently this material is semi-autobiographical, which as you explained means you can present some of your old fantasies. That should be interesting ;) . And as you may know, the semi-autobiographical novel has a respected history going back to Samuel Butler's The Way of All Flesh and including such classics as Of Human Bondage, which as it happens had neither spanking nor bondage in it. So you are in good company here :D .

I think you're holding on to everyone's interest with this latest chapter, so please, carry on! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Just getting caught up here, and I see we're going in a surprising new direction, even though based on that old cliche, "If you get spanked at school, you'll get it at home, too." This would seem to violate the provision against double-jeopardy, but as we've observed before, we're not that worried about it :lol: ! And in a nice plot twist, not only is Linda in trouble with her parents, she's in trouble with her boyfriend Phil also, which is a quite logical development now that I think about it (no guy would want his girlfriend basically flashing other boys, a definitely spankable offense. Indeed, I personally witnessed some overaged "school girls" get spanked for flashing the guys at a spanking party some years ago - and I later applied coach's wooden platform tennis paddle to one of them later in a truly memorable paddling :lol: ).
Hi web-ed,

My old girlfriend never did show off for other boys but if she had, I would certainly have been really upset about it and I would have upended her for a good spanking :lol: . This story is totally fictitious but I know that my girlfriend did get spanked by her dad and I always fantasized about getting to witness one of her spankings so I created this scenario as a vehicle toward that end :D .
web-ed wrote:It's interesting, Phil, but when I read the names "Pete" and "Betty" I used a mnemonic to help me remember them based on the old Spider-Man comic from the 60's: Betty Brant was Peter Parker's first girlfriend. But apparently this material is semi-autobiographical, which as you explained means you can present some of your old fantasies. That should be interesting ;) . And as you may know, the semi-autobiographical novel has a respected history going back to Samuel Butler's The Way of All Flesh and including such classics as Of Human Bondage, which as it happens had neither spanking nor bondage in it. So you are in good company here :D .
I'm glad to hear that I'm in good company and that there is a precedent for the kind of story I'm using here ;) .
web-ed wrote:I think you're holding on to everyone's interest with this latest chapter, so please, carry on! :)
I will be carrying on in just a few minutes when I can get the new pic posted :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

OH! So that's what mom had in mind :lol: . I think Linda's dad is right! This has made an impression on Linda......Phil too :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic . Phil
helpful mom
helpful mom
3005.jpg (390.72 KiB) Viewed 6171 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

kind of make you wonder is Phil into spanking or he just excited to see Linda`s bare bottom :twisted: :?: :?: can`t wait to see the mom spanking :D :D :D
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

he is interested in her bare bum and looking forward to spanking it :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:kind of make you wonder is Phil into spanking or he just excited to see Linda`s bare bottom :twisted: :?: :?: can`t wait to see the mom spanking :D :D :D
HI Butch,

I'd say Phil is into both 8-) . We'll find out as the toon continues ;) . As for Betty, that's a topic for another episode :D . Thanks, Phil