Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:he is interested in her bare bum and looking forward to spanking it :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

That does seem reasonable :D . If he's been thinking about spanking his naughty girl, watching her get it from her dad might just convince him to do so 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I haven't had a lot of time to log in lately... and I don't really have a lot to say about father/daughter spankings. However, your latest panel hints at the possibility that poor Linda may soon be getting a spanking from her boyfriend too! Now that would be a lot of fun! (for me, and most likely, for him too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3005

Post by web-ed »

Baring Linda's bottom seems a perfectly natural idea - it won't really make the spanking hurt more, but it does enhance the all-important "humiliation factor" - Linda is already more em-barr-assed :oops: . Can't really blame young Phil for wanting to see - or older Phil for wanting to bring his youthful fantasy to life :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I haven't had a lot of time to log in lately... and I don't really have a lot to say about father/daughter spankings. However, your latest panel hints at the possibility that poor Linda may soon be getting a spanking from her boyfriend too! Now that would be a lot of fun! (for me, and most likely, for him too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Hi Boom,

Well, I would have loved to have seen Linda getting a spanking from her dad but I spent lots of time actually spanking her myself so I think we can count on seeing her getting a spanking from Phil in a later episode ;) .Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Baring Linda's bottom seems a perfectly natural idea - it won't really make the spanking hurt more, but it does enhance the all-important "humiliation factor" - Linda is already more em-barr-assed :oops: . Can't really blame young Phil for wanting to see - or older Phil for wanting to bring his youthful fantasy to life :lol:
Hi web-ed,

I agree that it's a perfectly natural idea, especially considering how pissed her mom is about this whole thing :lol: . As I said, I spanked my Linda all the time but I always secretly wanted to see her getting a spanking from her dad too so now I get to accomplish that at last 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would appear that Betty still isn't done trying to make changes in the spanking Linda is about to receive, even though Pete seems ready to proceed.....or maybe he's just waving to everyone. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
discussion
discussion
3006.jpg (395.81 KiB) Viewed 3631 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

So Betty`s Father gave her husband a paddle wonder who that was for? :lol: :lol: :lol: did you really wanted to see Linda`s father give her a bare bottom spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT STORY 8-) 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It is pretty obvious that Betty's dad thought she still needed spanking after her marriage.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:It is pretty obvious that Betty's dad thought she still needed spanking after her marriage.
Hi Willjohn,

It is indeed, which is just the way it should be :D ......and just the way I like it :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:So Betty`s Father gave her husband a paddle wonder who that was for? :lol: :lol: :lol: did you really wanted to see Linda`s father give her a bare bottom spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT STORY 8-) 8-) 8-)
HI Butch

I think both Pete and Betty know full well who it was for :lol: . I also think Betty is really disappointed that Pete has never used it for it's intended purpose :cry: . Sure I wanted to see Linda's dad give her a spanking, and why not? I think it would have been a very entertaining show to watch my baby kicking and bucking while her bare bottom cheeks were bouncing and turning red. Actually, probably more than just entertaining. I used to get horny just thinking about it so I'm sure I would have gotten some interesting sensations while watching this :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

The discussion Pete and Betty are having seems to have escalated and has now become an argument......one which Betty may soon regret having :lol: . I think Linda is right and it can't be a good thing for her that Betty is pissing Pete off at this point in time :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
waiting for it
waiting for it
3007.jpg (381.97 KiB) Viewed 3535 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Talk about happy families! Now Phil seems to be taking as much notice of Betty's arse as Linda's!

I wonder if he fancies spanking both ladies when Dad is finished with them? :lol:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

"Oh man...I need to quit thinking about this stuff"
I remember when I was Phil's age I had those same kind of feelings...fortunately I got over it ;) Now I'm free to enjoy a great scene like the one taking place in episode 3! Thanks for the presentation. I'm a big fan of the position Linda finds herself in.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

WHAT A GREAT FANTASY!! to spank both mother and daughter or watch Linda`s father do it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Talk about happy families! Now Phil seems to be taking as much notice of Betty's arse as Linda's!

I wonder if he fancies spanking both ladies when Dad is finished with them? :lol:
Hi willjohn,

In Phil's defense, Betty does have a pretty spankable bottom going on. Personally, I never wanted to spank Linda's mom but I often wondered if she did get spanked by Linda's dad 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:"Oh man...I need to quit thinking about this stuff"
I remember when I was Phil's age I had those same kind of feelings...fortunately I got over it ;) Now I'm free to enjoy a great scene like the one taking place in episode 3! Thanks for the presentation. I'm a big fan of the position Linda finds herself in.
Hi Phil,

At that age, I also had those kinds of feelings and often wondered what power it was that prevented me from having some sort of accident when I was spanking Linda :lol: I still enjoy a scene like this one but, like you, I am much more controlled about it these days :D . I'm glad you liked this scene. To tell the truth, I like the position Linda is in myself :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:WHAT A GREAT FANTASY!! to spank both mother and daughter or watch Linda`s father do it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I agree with you that it's a great fantasy :D . That's why I presented this scene :lol: . Of course, giving the spanking yourself is always best but I certainly wouldn't avert my eyes if I was watching Pete do it :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I think we can all empathize with young Phil, here - he looks like the proverbial kid in the candy store, wondering which female he'd most like to see getting spanked. Of course, the way Betty is needling Pete, he may well see both mother and daughter get their bottoms warmed :lol: !

Also, Betty may find that her arguments have been a little too persuasive for her own benefit: pointing out that paddling a girl changes her attitude may remind Pete that Betty used to get paddled herself, and needs it now as then.

So it's going to be fun watching Linda get spanked, but I must admit again it's really Betty I think about bending over for the paddle :twisted: . I'd like to see her get swats from Pete, or Phil Jr., or Phil Sr. (although I can't think of a believable way to work him into a story featuring Phil Jr.), or Dr. Swatson (just like the old days), or Mrs. Holmes, or the guy next door... :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I think we can all empathize with young Phil, here - he looks like the proverbial kid in the candy store, wondering which female he'd most like to see getting spanked. Of course, the way Betty is needling Pete, he may well see both mother and daughter get their bottoms warmed :lol: !
Hi web-ed,

Yeah, Phil is in a very horny situation here and his fantasies are running wild :lol: ......and he's loving it :D . He's definitely going to see his sweetheart getting her bottom spanked. Betty will be getting spanked and as a matter of fact, Betty and Pete will be getting their own episode down the road :D .
web-ed wrote:Also, Betty may find that her arguments have been a little too persuasive for her own benefit: pointing out that paddling a girl changes her attitude may remind Pete that Betty used to get paddled herself, and needs it now as then.
As you can see, Betty has realized that she definitely has taken this argument too far and is now strongly suspecting that her bottom is going to be paying the price for that 8-) . I'm not going to make any more comments about this at this time.
web-ed wrote:So it's going to be fun watching Linda get spanked, but I must admit again it's really Betty I think about bending over for the paddle :twisted: . I'd like to see her get swats from Pete, or Phil Jr., or Phil Sr. (although I can't think of a believable way to work him into a story featuring Phil Jr.), or Dr. Swatson (just like the old days), or Mrs. Holmes, or the guy next door... :lol:
We will be seeing Linda's complete spanking from her dad and we will also be seeing Phil enjoying it.......and doing some thinking ;) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil.

Wow! I really like the way poor Linda looks turned bottom-side-up... and I can tell her boyfriend is enjoying the view too!

And Betty seems to be digging a hole for herself! Will young Phil get to see Linda AND her mother getting spanked on the same day? (I hope Betty DOESN'T know when to shut up! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: )

I like Linda's last sentence, "I sure wish Mom would quit pissing Dad off! ...WHINE! Heh heh! It would've been bad enough for her already, but if Daddy is mad at Mommy... WATCH OUT!