Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

In order to move this episode along to it's conclusion, which will be next week, I am posting 2 pics today. In the first pic, we see that Phil made good his escape from Linda's house :lol: . We also see that he's run into a friend so we're going to listen in as they discuss the news of the day.
disbelief
disbelief
3015.jpg (428.1 KiB) Viewed 5426 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, let's listen in as Phil and Lynne formulate a plan to get Linda back to normal 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
embarrassment
embarrassment
3016.jpg (440.39 KiB) Viewed 5426 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I don`t know how young Phil can tell Lynne what he saw with out being extremely arouse :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I wonder if he may try to spank Lynne to er, ease his anxiety. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:I don`t know how young Phil can tell Lynne what he saw with out being extremely arouse :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I'm assuming he didn't go into too much detail :lol: . If I was him, I'd be in a hurry to go home and jack off :lol: :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I wonder if he may try to spank Lynne to er, ease his anxiety. :?
Hi Willjohn,

I'm assuming that if he tried, the girls would beat him to a pulp :lol: . Besides, I already told Butch just what I figured he was going to do about that....ah.....anxiety :shock: :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Having Young Phil meet Lynne was a good idea. By comparing notes, Lynne is better posted about her friend's spanking and Young Phil has refined his spanking plan for Linda.

One question: I was trying to make out the graffito on the brick wall, and it looks like "Steve" somebody-or-other. Was there any special significance to this? Some other possible graffiti would be "Sharks" & "Jets" (West Side Story is now 60 years old!) and "Dr. Swatson Rules!" :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Having Young Phil meet Lynne was a good idea. By comparing notes, Lynne is better posted about her friend's spanking and Young Phil has refined his spanking plan for Linda.
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you liked the idea :D . This conversation also gives Phil more confidence in what he has planned, which I think would be important to him. I wasn't at all certain that, in reality, a high school girl would ever actually tell a high school boy, any boy, this information. There are lots of things like this that girls know but would never tell boys. My high school girlfriend knew all this and would actually get aroused when I spanked her but we never talked about it at all. She would never have admitted it, no matter how obvious it was ;) .
web-ed wrote:One question: I was trying to make out the graffito on the brick wall, and it looks like "Steve" somebody-or-other. Was there any special significance to this? Some other possible graffiti would be "Sharks" & "Jets" (West Side Story is now 60 years old!) and "Dr. Swatson Rules!" :lol:
If there was any significance to the graffiti, I am unaware of it. This was part of the scene I used and I didn't bother to change it. I do like the idea that it could have said Dr. Swatson Rules though :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I enjoyed the conversation between Phil and Lynne. I'm sure he appreciated her encouragement.

I like that Lynne was willing to tell him things that... well, maybe a girlfriend's BFF might not actually share with a boy in real life.

I'm thinking you're probably going to skip to another couple in your next episode, and get back to Phil and Linda sometime after that... but whatever you do, there's likely to be some fun spankings ahead!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I enjoyed the conversation between Phil and Lynne. I'm sure he appreciated her encouragement.
HI Boom,

I'm sure he did appreciate her encouragement and it appears that both of them are tired of Linda's behavior :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: I like that Lynne was willing to tell him things that... well, maybe a girlfriend's BFF might not actually share with a boy in real life.
That's pretty much what I thought too. This scene is right out of my fantasies. I would love it if such conversations really did take place but it seems unlikely it would actually happen.
hugob00m wrote:I'm thinking you're probably going to skip to another couple in your next episode, and get back to Phil and Linda sometime after that... but whatever you do, there's likely to be some fun spankings ahead!
I'll be posting the last 2 pics in episode 3 this coming Friday. After that, we will be moving along to another story. We will be seeing what happens to Phil and Linda but not right away. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I am posting 2 pics again today to wrap up episode 3. In the first pic we see that Phil and Lynne aren't the only ones who are concerned about how little Linda has learned after getting spanked twice in the same day :roll: .
disbelief
disbelief
3017.jpg (413.37 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, we see that Phil and Lynne are also not the only ones who have a plan to get Linda lined out again :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics . Phil
the plan
the plan
3018.jpg (418.17 KiB) Viewed 6009 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hope to see the older women get it :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Hope to see the older women get it :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

Just stay tooned. Pretty much every female you've seen in this toon and maybe some you haven't seen yet are going to get spanked at some point in time :D . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I'd like to see the smartarse deputy head who is full of ideas to get students spanked get it good. :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I'd like to see the smartarse deputy head who is full of ideas to get students spanked get it good. :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

Like I told Butch, just stay tooned :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

So... Episode Three ends with a conversation between Shirley and Betty! I can see several directions that this set-up can lead to... and I can hardly wait to see which one you'll choose.

Shirley indicated that Betty is not too old for a trip to the principal's office... Hmmm! That would be something to see!

And I'm hoping eventually to see Shirley herself get spanked.

Well... I'll just wait. Whatever you're about to do next, I'm sure I'll get to see a pretty lady's backside turned up and nicely reddened! :D :D :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

These latest two panels may have been technically static, but as far as I'm concerned they were hot, hot, hot! Nothing like a discussion between two women where they admit to each other that they both need to bend over for a good paddling to get my attention :lol: .

There is one aspect of this latest and last scene from ep. 3 that reminds me of one of B00m's O.T. Katie comics, namely the two women secretly scheming to get the other one paddled, Shirley ratting out Betty to Peter and Betty ratting out Shirley to Dr. Swatson. I think there was a plotline where Katie and Chlorene got each other in trouble with the usual punishment resulting.

This was quite a funny idea :lol: , although I'd also like to see Dr. Swatson paddle both women on their bare bottoms one after the other, perhaps using his office for the purpose after school hours. This would be a logical consequence of their own plotting, with Shirley dragging Betty before Dr. S. to receive her swats not knowing the Betty has already ratted her out and that she's going to be next. Each woman would have the pleasure of seeing the other paddled and we the readers would get to see them both! I imagine the scene would look something like this:
:oops: :oops:

;)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

So... Episode Three ends with a conversation between Shirley and Betty! I can see several directions that this set-up can lead to... and I can hardly wait to see which one you'll choose.
Hi Boom,

There are indeed several directions this could go. I have things in mind but as viewers make comments, sometimes I change my mind. We'll see what happens ;) .
hugob00m wrote:Shirley indicated that Betty is not too old for a trip to the principal's office... Hmmm! That would be something to see!
Well, we will be seeing Betty getting at least one spanking before all this is over but I'm unwilling to say where :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:And I'm hoping eventually to see Shirley herself get spanked.
You and everyone else, including me :lol: . We'll be getting to that too at some point in time.
hugob00m wrote:Well... I'll just wait. Whatever you're about to do next, I'm sure I'll get to see a pretty lady's backside turned up and nicely reddened! :D :D :D :D
We will indeed be seeing another spanking, starting this coming Friday :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:These latest two panels may have been technically static, but as far as I'm concerned they were hot, hot, hot! Nothing like a discussion between two women where they admit to each other that they both need to bend over for a good paddling to get my attention :lol: .
HI web-ed,

I'm glad you enjoyed them. It's interesting how both these older women seem to understand how much benefit they get from a good paddling. Of course, Betty got paddled by Dr. Swatson years ago but Shirley is curious how it would be if he was paddling her 8-) .
web-ed wrote:There is one aspect of this latest and last scene from ep. 3 that reminds me of one of B00m's O.T. Katie comics, namely the two women secretly scheming to get the other one paddled, Shirley ratting out Betty to Peter and Betty ratting out Shirley to Dr. Swatson. I think there was a plotline where Katie and Chlorene got each other in trouble with the usual punishment resulting.
I hadn't thought about that, but I think you are right. Not only would both these women like to see the other getting a paddling but I think both of them also know their friend could benefit from it. They figure they would be doing the other one a favor and also enjoying her situation at the same time :lol: .
web-ed wrote:This was quite a funny idea :lol: , although I'd also like to see Dr. Swatson paddle both women on their bare bottoms one after the other, perhaps using his office for the purpose after school hours. This would be a logical consequence of their own plotting, with Shirley dragging Betty before Dr. S. to receive her swats not knowing the Betty has already ratted her out and that she's going to be next. Each woman would have the pleasure of seeing the other paddled and we the readers would get to see them both! I imagine the scene would look something like this:

;)
All I can tell you for sure is that we will be seeing both these ladies getting spanked before this is all over :D . Thanks, Phil