Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by willjohn »

Phil will try hard to keep his presence unknown. If he " passed out" the sound of the fall would alert the family and destroy his chances with Linda forever as well as leaving him open to trespass and " peep or pry" charges.

" Oh, how embarrassment!" (Mary Coustas as Effie Stefanides, "Acropolis Now." Australian TV comedy).
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:don`t know Why young Phil have not pass out from excitement seeing Linda kicking her legs from that hard spanking she getting :lol: :lol: :lol: seeing Betting holding her bottom make me think she worry about what to come for her :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT STORY!! 8-)
Hi Butch,

I don't know about passing out but I think even Phil is wondering what power it is that has prevented him from having some accidental discharge......I remember wondering the same thing a few times when I was that age :lol: . I do think that Betty knows exactly what Pete is going to do to her and now she's going to have to worry about it for a week while Pete is out of town. It should be an interesting week for her :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying this story :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It occurs to me that this is actually an example of the "Taking Her Down a Peg" kind of spanking, which has a great deal of appeal to me ;) . It is more obvious when it's humbling the strong, proud female holding a high position in the world (e.g. Phantom/Queen Pera) but it works also with a teen-ager who's gotten too big for her britches - or is that "see-thru panties"? :lol:

The truth is that even though most of us spankos do not believe in spanking children, it is in fact an effective treatment for grown-up girls like Linda and Queen Pera who can't be psychologically injured by the experience. Spanking works! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It occurs to me that this is actually an example of the "Taking Her Down a Peg" kind of spanking, which has a great deal of appeal to me ;) . It is more obvious when it's humbling the strong, proud female holding a high position in the world (e.g. Phantom/Queen Pera) but it works also with a teen-ager who's gotten too big for her britches - or is that "see-thru panties"? :lol:
HI web-ed,

I do think they're trying to take her down a peg but so far no one has totally succeeded. Although, they did take head cheerleader away from her, they haven't gotten the basic problem solved. Perhaps, Phil will have better luck 8-) .
web-ed wrote:The truth is that even though most of us spankos do not believe in spanking children, it is in fact an effective treatment for grown-up girls like Linda and Queen Pera who can't be psychologically injured by the experience. Spanking works! :lol:
Spanking does work for girls like Linda.....if it's done right ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I don't know about Linda being taken down a peg but her knickers are being taken down regularly :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I don't know about Linda being taken down a peg but her knickers are being taken down regularly :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

You are right and we will be seeing Linda again in future episodes so it's a good thing we don't mind looking at her with her panties down :lol: . Thanks, Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Great storyline, and very attractive spankee!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She has a very nice bum, too! :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:Great storyline, and very attractive spankee!
Hi Solsunbeach,

I'm glad your enjoying the story and the view :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:She has a very nice bum, too! :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

I pay particular attention to that since it's the part we all like best 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that Betty is either feeling Linda's spanking or maybe starting to feel her own future spanking :lol: . In the mean time, there's no doubt what Linda and Phil are feeling :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
she SAYS she sorry, but......
she SAYS she sorry, but......
3011.jpg (383.47 KiB) Viewed 6189 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Think young Phil will be seeing this spanking in his dreams for a long time! also I know he begging to hold her well spanked burning buns in his hands :twisted: :lol: :lol: Super Hot Spanking 8-) 8-) can`t wait for Betty to get it pants down :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Some great fantasy material here, as young Phil will attest! Love the mixture of fear and anticipation on Betty's part as she contemplates her own turn over Pete's knee - I think this is psychologically accurate, assuming that Betty has some desire to be spanked, which I think is a fair assumption. :D
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Think young Phil will be seeing this spanking in his dreams for a long time! also I know he begging to hold her well spanked burning buns in his hands :twisted: :lol: :lol: Super Hot Spanking 8-) 8-) can`t wait for Betty to get it pants down :D :D
Hi Butch,

I think you're right about Phil seeing this in his dreams......and fantasies 8-) . I've been thinking about this for 50 years :lol: . Of course, he will be taking matters into his own hands in the near future :D . Betty will be getting her much needed spanking in the near future too. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Some great fantasy material here, as young Phil will attest! Love the mixture of fear and anticipation on Betty's part as she contemplates her own turn over Pete's knee - I think this is psychologically accurate, assuming that Betty has some desire to be spanked, which I think is a fair assumption. :D
Hi web-ed,

Your use of the word fantasy here is right on the money ;) and as we head toward the end of this episode, we will be getting deep into the world of fantasy :D . I'm glad that you think Betty's fear and anticipation is a valid concept because it seemed entirely reasonable to me :D . As far as whether Betty has some desire to be spanked......we will actually be exploring that idea toward the end of this episode. We may also find that she's not the only one who may have this desire so stay tooned 8-) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

While Linda's bottom continues to heat up, the focus of the story seems to have shifted to the anticipation (or should I say, "Anticipa...

...tion!") Betty knows she's earned a spanking of her own, and Phil is looking forward to the moment when he'll get Linda over his knee!

And meanwhile, I'm here in the audience enjoying the currant spanking, but also eager to get on to the next part of the story!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

While Linda's bottom continues to heat up, the focus of the story seems to have shifted to the anticipation (or should I say, "Anticipa...

...tion!") Betty knows she's earned a spanking of her own, and Phil is looking forward to the moment when he'll get Linda over his knee!

And meanwhile, I'm here in the audience enjoying the currant spanking, but also eager to get on to the next part of the story!
Hi Boom,

Hopefully the audience will enjoy all the spankings coming up.....no matter which one of our naughty girls is getting it ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It seems that our naughty girl has made a mistake by putting her hand back :shock: ! Phil's mistake is too much thinking :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
regret
regret
3012.jpg (396.03 KiB) Viewed 5997 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Excellence story 8-) 8-) Hope young Phil can match the spanking Linda`s father giving her when it his chance :lol: :lol: Maybe he should try to spank Betty :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Excellence story 8-) 8-) Hope young Phil can match the spanking Linda`s father giving her when it his chance :lol: :lol: Maybe he should try to spank Betty :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I'm glad you're enjoying the story :D . I notice that, in typical true spanker fashion, you want to see Phil spanking both Linda and Betty :lol: . Well, he will be spanking Linda in a later episode and Betty will be getting a spanking in a later episode, but it won't be Phil doing it. In any case, we still have plenty of spankings to go :D . Thanks, Phil