Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:He would probably have to wait until Pete got back from his business trip.
Hi Willjohn,

Betty will indeed have to wait nervously until Pete gets back from his business trip for her spanking :D . This is a topic that will be covered in 2 weeks when we wrap this episode up ;) .
willjohn wrote:I thought it was the other girl who had the see through knickers.
Nope. This is Linda, who got spanked by Dr. Swatson in episode 1. The other girl is Lynne, her best friend who we saw getting spanked by her dad in episode 2. She was smart enough not to wear panties under her cheer skirt :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:So the plan, in Phil's head anyway, is that while Peter is taking care of Betty he will have the opportunity to spank Linda? I'm enjoying this sequence a great deal. In fact I'm a big fan of wild domestic scenarios...the crazier the better with odd combinations as long as it's male spanking female. I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.
Hi Phil,

Phil is indeed formulating a plan to give Linda a spanking :D . In next week's pics we will see that Phil will be getting some help in finalizing those plans in his mind 8-) . If you enjoy the wild domestic stuff, just stay tooned :lol: . We still have a long way to go and I assure you all the spankings will be M/F :D . Thanks, Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

This is the best story line you have written in years, thanks for the entertainment
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:This is the best story line you have written in years, thanks for the entertainment
Hi Solsunbeach,

I'm certainly glad to hear that you're enjoying it so much :D . I do have one question, though. Are you talking just about episode 3 or the whole "Growing Pains" toon? Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Phil.

I'm enjoying this episode, and looking forward to the next. The community you've made for your story has so many potential spankings, that you could be on it for years and not exhaust the possibilities! Betty clearly has a spanking coming to her, as does Marsha, Lynne's mother. And what about Ms. Holmes? She seems to take such relish when one of the students gets a spanking, but what if she commits an offence too? Hmmmm!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi Phil.

I'm enjoying this episode, and looking forward to the next. The community you've made for your story has so many potential spankings, that you could be on it for years and not exhaust the possibilities! Betty clearly has a spanking coming to her, as does Marsha, Lynne's mother. And what about Ms. Holmes? She seems to take such relish when one of the students gets a spanking, but what if she commits an offence too? Hmmmm!
Hi Boom,

I think you're right about there being many opportunities for spankings in this "community" I've created, which is just what I had in mind :D . I don't have any time frame in mind for this so it could possibly go on, as you suggested, for years :lol: . I figure it doesn't matter as long as we get to see different girls getting different spankings but it is a good thing you're enjoying it 8-) . I would say that pretty much every female we've met so far will be getting a spanking at some point in time and some that you haven't met yet :lol: . Thanks, Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I have enjoyed the build up to every episode. A storyline which leaves you anxious to see what happens next
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:I have enjoyed the build up to every episode. A storyline which leaves you anxious to see what happens next
Hi solsunbeach,

Got it :D . We have 2 more weeks on episode 3 before we move along. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Everyone is pleased with how things are progressing, and so am I with the latest (3013). The dialogue in this episode between Linda and Betty functioned well, advancing our story while leaving us with some doubts that Linda has truly learned her lesson. As we male spankers know from long experience, female brats are only temporarily reformable, and sooner or later must be taken over the knee again for a renewal of the "treatment" :lol: .

Young Phil seems to have gotten part of this, sensing that Linda needs more spanking. It will be a while yet before he understands the second part - once a brat, always a brat! - but at least he's a man with a plan. And we're all anxious to see that plan in action! (Plus I still really want to see Betty get spanked! :twisted: )
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Everyone is pleased with how things are progressing, and so am I with the latest (3013). The dialogue in this episode between Linda and Betty functioned well, advancing our story while leaving us with some doubts that Linda has truly learned her lesson. As we male spankers know from long experience, female brats are only temporarily reformable, and sooner or later must be taken over the knee again for a renewal of the "treatment" :lol: .
Hi web-ed,

There isn't much action in this pic but I felt it was necessary to establish some information we will need in upcoming episodes. As you said, "female brats are only temporarily reformable" and in this case, the lesson Linda was being taught, didn't last much past the end of the spanking :lol: .
web-ed wrote:Young Phil seems to have gotten part of this, sensing that Linda needs more spanking. It will be a while yet before he understands the second part - once a brat, always a brat! - but at least he's a man with a plan. And we're all anxious to see that plan in action! (Plus I still really want to see Betty get spanked! :twisted: )
We have 2 more weeks left in this episode and this coming week we will be delving deeper into what Phil is thinking and just how he might go about dealing with Linda. We will also be going deep into the world of fantasy when he gets some unexpected help 8-) . We'll be getting back to Betty too :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

In order to move this episode along to it's conclusion, which will be next week, I am posting 2 pics today. In the first pic, we see that Phil made good his escape from Linda's house :lol: . We also see that he's run into a friend so we're going to listen in as they discuss the news of the day.
disbelief
disbelief
3015.jpg (428.1 KiB) Viewed 5421 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, let's listen in as Phil and Lynne formulate a plan to get Linda back to normal 8-) . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
embarrassment
embarrassment
3016.jpg (440.39 KiB) Viewed 5421 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I don`t know how young Phil can tell Lynne what he saw with out being extremely arouse :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I wonder if he may try to spank Lynne to er, ease his anxiety. :?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:I don`t know how young Phil can tell Lynne what he saw with out being extremely arouse :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I'm assuming he didn't go into too much detail :lol: . If I was him, I'd be in a hurry to go home and jack off :lol: :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I wonder if he may try to spank Lynne to er, ease his anxiety. :?
Hi Willjohn,

I'm assuming that if he tried, the girls would beat him to a pulp :lol: . Besides, I already told Butch just what I figured he was going to do about that....ah.....anxiety :shock: :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Having Young Phil meet Lynne was a good idea. By comparing notes, Lynne is better posted about her friend's spanking and Young Phil has refined his spanking plan for Linda.

One question: I was trying to make out the graffito on the brick wall, and it looks like "Steve" somebody-or-other. Was there any special significance to this? Some other possible graffiti would be "Sharks" & "Jets" (West Side Story is now 60 years old!) and "Dr. Swatson Rules!" :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Having Young Phil meet Lynne was a good idea. By comparing notes, Lynne is better posted about her friend's spanking and Young Phil has refined his spanking plan for Linda.
Hi web-ed,

I'm glad you liked the idea :D . This conversation also gives Phil more confidence in what he has planned, which I think would be important to him. I wasn't at all certain that, in reality, a high school girl would ever actually tell a high school boy, any boy, this information. There are lots of things like this that girls know but would never tell boys. My high school girlfriend knew all this and would actually get aroused when I spanked her but we never talked about it at all. She would never have admitted it, no matter how obvious it was ;) .
web-ed wrote:One question: I was trying to make out the graffito on the brick wall, and it looks like "Steve" somebody-or-other. Was there any special significance to this? Some other possible graffiti would be "Sharks" & "Jets" (West Side Story is now 60 years old!) and "Dr. Swatson Rules!" :lol:
If there was any significance to the graffiti, I am unaware of it. This was part of the scene I used and I didn't bother to change it. I do like the idea that it could have said Dr. Swatson Rules though :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

I enjoyed the conversation between Phil and Lynne. I'm sure he appreciated her encouragement.

I like that Lynne was willing to tell him things that... well, maybe a girlfriend's BFF might not actually share with a boy in real life.

I'm thinking you're probably going to skip to another couple in your next episode, and get back to Phil and Linda sometime after that... but whatever you do, there's likely to be some fun spankings ahead!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I enjoyed the conversation between Phil and Lynne. I'm sure he appreciated her encouragement.
HI Boom,

I'm sure he did appreciate her encouragement and it appears that both of them are tired of Linda's behavior :lol: .
hugob00m wrote: I like that Lynne was willing to tell him things that... well, maybe a girlfriend's BFF might not actually share with a boy in real life.
That's pretty much what I thought too. This scene is right out of my fantasies. I would love it if such conversations really did take place but it seems unlikely it would actually happen.
hugob00m wrote:I'm thinking you're probably going to skip to another couple in your next episode, and get back to Phil and Linda sometime after that... but whatever you do, there's likely to be some fun spankings ahead!
I'll be posting the last 2 pics in episode 3 this coming Friday. After that, we will be moving along to another story. We will be seeing what happens to Phil and Linda but not right away. Thanks, Phil