Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

The discussion Pete and Betty are having seems to have escalated and has now become an argument......one which Betty may soon regret having :lol: . I think Linda is right and it can't be a good thing for her that Betty is pissing Pete off at this point in time :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
waiting for it
waiting for it
3007.jpg (381.97 KiB) Viewed 3547 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Talk about happy families! Now Phil seems to be taking as much notice of Betty's arse as Linda's!

I wonder if he fancies spanking both ladies when Dad is finished with them? :lol:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

"Oh man...I need to quit thinking about this stuff"
I remember when I was Phil's age I had those same kind of feelings...fortunately I got over it ;) Now I'm free to enjoy a great scene like the one taking place in episode 3! Thanks for the presentation. I'm a big fan of the position Linda finds herself in.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

WHAT A GREAT FANTASY!! to spank both mother and daughter or watch Linda`s father do it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Talk about happy families! Now Phil seems to be taking as much notice of Betty's arse as Linda's!

I wonder if he fancies spanking both ladies when Dad is finished with them? :lol:
Hi willjohn,

In Phil's defense, Betty does have a pretty spankable bottom going on. Personally, I never wanted to spank Linda's mom but I often wondered if she did get spanked by Linda's dad 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:"Oh man...I need to quit thinking about this stuff"
I remember when I was Phil's age I had those same kind of feelings...fortunately I got over it ;) Now I'm free to enjoy a great scene like the one taking place in episode 3! Thanks for the presentation. I'm a big fan of the position Linda finds herself in.
Hi Phil,

At that age, I also had those kinds of feelings and often wondered what power it was that prevented me from having some sort of accident when I was spanking Linda :lol: I still enjoy a scene like this one but, like you, I am much more controlled about it these days :D . I'm glad you liked this scene. To tell the truth, I like the position Linda is in myself :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:WHAT A GREAT FANTASY!! to spank both mother and daughter or watch Linda`s father do it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Butch,

I agree with you that it's a great fantasy :D . That's why I presented this scene :lol: . Of course, giving the spanking yourself is always best but I certainly wouldn't avert my eyes if I was watching Pete do it :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I think we can all empathize with young Phil, here - he looks like the proverbial kid in the candy store, wondering which female he'd most like to see getting spanked. Of course, the way Betty is needling Pete, he may well see both mother and daughter get their bottoms warmed :lol: !

Also, Betty may find that her arguments have been a little too persuasive for her own benefit: pointing out that paddling a girl changes her attitude may remind Pete that Betty used to get paddled herself, and needs it now as then.

So it's going to be fun watching Linda get spanked, but I must admit again it's really Betty I think about bending over for the paddle :twisted: . I'd like to see her get swats from Pete, or Phil Jr., or Phil Sr. (although I can't think of a believable way to work him into a story featuring Phil Jr.), or Dr. Swatson (just like the old days), or Mrs. Holmes, or the guy next door... :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I think we can all empathize with young Phil, here - he looks like the proverbial kid in the candy store, wondering which female he'd most like to see getting spanked. Of course, the way Betty is needling Pete, he may well see both mother and daughter get their bottoms warmed :lol: !
Hi web-ed,

Yeah, Phil is in a very horny situation here and his fantasies are running wild :lol: ......and he's loving it :D . He's definitely going to see his sweetheart getting her bottom spanked. Betty will be getting spanked and as a matter of fact, Betty and Pete will be getting their own episode down the road :D .
web-ed wrote:Also, Betty may find that her arguments have been a little too persuasive for her own benefit: pointing out that paddling a girl changes her attitude may remind Pete that Betty used to get paddled herself, and needs it now as then.
As you can see, Betty has realized that she definitely has taken this argument too far and is now strongly suspecting that her bottom is going to be paying the price for that 8-) . I'm not going to make any more comments about this at this time.
web-ed wrote:So it's going to be fun watching Linda get spanked, but I must admit again it's really Betty I think about bending over for the paddle :twisted: . I'd like to see her get swats from Pete, or Phil Jr., or Phil Sr. (although I can't think of a believable way to work him into a story featuring Phil Jr.), or Dr. Swatson (just like the old days), or Mrs. Holmes, or the guy next door... :lol:
We will be seeing Linda's complete spanking from her dad and we will also be seeing Phil enjoying it.......and doing some thinking ;) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Phil.

Wow! I really like the way poor Linda looks turned bottom-side-up... and I can tell her boyfriend is enjoying the view too!

And Betty seems to be digging a hole for herself! Will young Phil get to see Linda AND her mother getting spanked on the same day? (I hope Betty DOESN'T know when to shut up! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: )

I like Linda's last sentence, "I sure wish Mom would quit pissing Dad off! ...WHINE! Heh heh! It would've been bad enough for her already, but if Daddy is mad at Mommy... WATCH OUT!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi. Phil.

Wow! I really like the way poor Linda looks turned bottom-side-up... and I can tell her boyfriend is enjoying the view too!
Hi Boom,

I'm glad you're enjoying the view :D . Of course, Phil is enjoying the view too.......what's not to like :lol: ?
hugob00m wrote:And Betty seems to be digging a hole for herself! Will young Phil get to see Linda AND her mother getting spanked on the same day? (I hope Betty DOESN'T know when to shut up! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: )
I think Betty has already dug that hole and has already waited too long to shut up. If you remember, Pete is getting ready to leave for a business trip in just a few minutes so I think Betty is going to have to wait a week knowing that her irritated husband is going to spank the day lights out of her :lol: .
hugob00m wrote:I like Linda's last sentence, "I sure wish Mom would quit pissing Dad off! ...WHINE! Heh heh! It would've been bad enough for her already, but if Daddy is mad at Mommy... WATCH OUT!
This seemed like it would be a valid concern for Linda, considering the position she's in :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It would appear that both Linda and Phil are having to make some adjustments as Pete cuts Linda off in mid protest :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
good one
good one
3008.jpg (388.36 KiB) Viewed 5356 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Wonder how people laugh doing a spanking ???? I get to excited to laugh :D GREAT STORY 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

They usually laugh if somebody else is being spanked. :roll:

I wonder if Betty will laugh when it is her turn?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Wonder how people laugh doing a spanking ???? I get to excited to laugh :D GREAT STORY 8-) 8-)
willjohn wrote:They usually laugh if somebody else is being spanked. :roll:

Interesting question, guys. This particular scene gives us two witnesses to Linda's spanking (not including her spanker-father as a mere witness, although he's certainly close at hand ;) ), and basically I think the way witnesses react depends on their sex. Women are usually nervous even though they generally enjoy seeing a fellow female spanked, and in consequence they tend to laugh or giggle nervously. The only exception would be a girl who knows that "she's next" in a true discipline situation who may be too overcome with dread even to giggle. Men are predictably different: most of us wear big grins when observing a woman getting spanked, and may even offer advice to the spanker :lol: .

Speaking of the spanker, Butch mentions getting too excited to laugh when spanking, which is understandable. I personally would be all grins except for one thing: many female spankees need a somewhat disciplinary feeling to their spankings, and if that's the case I work to ensure I give them the strict manner and additional scolding that they need to make the spanking work for them. But if the situation allows, I will happily humiliate them further by letting them know how I'm enjoying scorching their backsides!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Wonder how people laugh doing a spanking ???? I get to excited to laugh :D GREAT STORY 8-) 8-)
Hi Butch,

Well, I get excited when I'm giving a girl a spanking too but sometimes I do manage to chuckle at her reactions and even make a little fun of her talking about how red her bottom is getting and such :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:They usually laugh if somebody else is being spanked. :roll:

Hi Willjohn,

I don't know how often it happens but I do think that sometimes girls will giggle at a friend or a sister who is getting a spanking. Sometimes they will even push the spanker to spank harder or really give it to her :lol: . I have a hunch the only laughing Betty will be doing when it's her turn is just some nervous giggling :lol: . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

It looks like Linda's not the only one who is having a strong reaction to her spanking :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
mixed reactions
mixed reactions
3009.jpg (387.77 KiB) Viewed 5245 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Poor Linda's arse must be on fire by now.

I take it her boyfriend will have a turn soon.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.

It's good to see Linda's shapely bottom again... still turned upwards and getting redder! I like the way you show her squirming and kicking.

Everybody is having a good time... except for Linda, getting her second spanking of the day. And is does she realize, in some part of her mind that it might not be her last? Did she think about how her boyfriend might feel when he found out that the whole school had seen her sheer panties? Of course, she has no idea that he's watching her right now... getting really aroused by the sight of her bare bottom!

Betty is enjoying herself for now... but I suspect her own punishment is looming in the near future! And she was so insistent that the paddle needed to be used! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: