Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Poor Linda's arse must be on fire by now.

I take it her boyfriend will have a turn soon.
HI Willjohn,

I have a hunch you are right about Linda's bottom :lol: . As far as Phil goes, you may well be right about that too but that will be the subject for another episode ;) ,. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

It's good to see Linda's shapely bottom again... still turned upwards and getting redder! I like the way you show her squirming and kicking.
hi Boom,

I'm glad you enjoyed the way I captured the action. I know I love seeing a girl kicking and squirming during a spanking :D .
hugob00m wrote:Everybody is having a good time... except for Linda, getting her second spanking of the day. And is does she realize, in some part of her mind that it might not be her last? Did she think about how her boyfriend might feel when he found out that the whole school had seen her sheer panties? Of course, she has no idea that he's watching her right now... getting really aroused by the sight of her bare bottom!
Well, Pete and Betty are certainly having a good time. As for Phil, he is certainly enjoying the show but it might be more accurate to say he's having a hard time :lol: I don't think Linda has considered Phil's feelings about any of this yet. As a matter of fact, I think her intention is to see to it that he never finds out. She just doesn't realize that it's already too late :lol: . I have a hunch she's going to find out what his feelings are about her showing off in those panties, though.......in a later episode 8-) .
hugob00m wrote:Betty is enjoying herself for now... but I suspect her own punishment is looming in the near future! And she was so insistent that the paddle needed to be used! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think Betty suspects that too but she's just so mad at Linda that she's enjoying her spanking anyway :lol: . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Everyone seems to be having a whale of a good time, except for Linda of course! Count me in as someone who is enjoying this whole scene. In fact, the whole story has the potential of going on and on until you tire of the whole thing. I mean it could be soap opera like "The Spankings of Our Lives" or something like that - well like young Phil in this episode I'm UP! giggle, giggle for whatever you have to offer in the coming months.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Everyone seems to be having a whale of a good time, except for Linda of course! Count me in as someone who is enjoying this whole scene. In fact, the whole story has the potential of going on and on until you tire of the whole thing. I mean it could be soap opera like "The Spankings of Our Lives" or something like that - well like young Phil in this episode I'm UP! giggle, giggle for whatever you have to offer in the coming months.
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you're enjoying this scene :D . This story does indeed have the potential of going on for a long time, which is just as I intended. I thought we could take a look at this whole community, continue the story and still have different characters interacting ;) . Phil may have to find a quiet place and consider all he's seen today when this is over :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, our scene (and Linda's spanking) continues, and in a most satisfactory way - at least for us. Linda on the other hand probably wishes she were somewhere else, but that won't do her any good as with her attitude someone is probably going to spank her wherever she goes :lol: . Looks like she's going to get it good from Pete. I'm in no hurry to see this scene end - although I'm sure none of us minds seeing Linda's end ;) - but I can't help wondering about two things: (1) What kind of condition will young Phil be in by the time it's over? (He'll probably be o.k. because he is young!) (2) Will someone - anyone - paddle Betty? Please? :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Well, our scene (and Linda's spanking) continues, and in a most satisfactory way - at least for us. Linda on the other hand probably wishes she were somewhere else, but that won't do her any good as with her attitude someone is probably going to spank her wherever she goes :lol:
Hi web-ed,

I don't know how many spankings Linda's going to get or from whom but I will say that her friends, including her boyfriend, all seem to think that she really deserves a good spanking since they are all tired of her attitude 8-) .
web-ed wrote: Looks like she's going to get it good from Pete.
Yeah. Pete is certainly making good on his promise to give her a second spanking after she got one at school :lol: . I think this is a good move on his part since trust between a parent and his offspring is based partly on promises kept ;) .
web-ed wrote: I'm in no hurry to see this scene end - although I'm sure none of us minds seeing Linda's end ;) - but I can't help wondering about two things: (1) What kind of condition will young Phil be in by the time it's over? (He'll probably be o.k. because he is young!) (2) Will someone - anyone - paddle Betty? Please? :)
I think Phil will survive. After all, at his age, being horny is pretty much a normal state, at least as I remember :lol: . As we will see going forward, this spanking is going to make Phil think about just what he needs to do to get his relationship with Linda back on track 8-) . Just be patient. We will be seeing Pete having a chat with Betty concerning her behavior in a different episode :lol: .

I had one viewer at my blog who commented about Pete and Betty making fun of Linda and enjoying her predicament.......and her struggles......during the spanking. I think he's probably right that it's an unusual dynamic for a parental spanking but, in this case, I thought they might just take this opportunity to increase her embarrassment during the spanking by allowing their satisfaction to show. Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I have to hand it to Pete for his coordination. He seems to be able to lecture Linda and spank the daylights out of her at the same time :lol: . Meanwhile, Phil is doing way too much thinking about all this while he watches he sweetheart kicking and squalling......Betty seems to be doing some thinking of her own too :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
keeping a promise
keeping a promise
3010.jpg (380.54 KiB) Viewed 5593 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Pete talks about how things look from where he sits. Linda will not sit anywhere for some time and Betty may be eating standing up next to her.

Young Phil will be lucky if his fly does not burst open. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:Pete talks about how things look from where he sits. Linda will not sit anywhere for some time and Betty may be eating standing up next to her.
Hi Willjohn,

I think you are right about sitting not being on Linda's list of things to do for a while.......especially in the bleachers during the ball game later :lol: . Pete is leaving for a week so Betty will have to wait for her turn to stand up 8-) . I have a hunch it's going to be a nervous week for her :lol: .
willjohn wrote:Young Phil will be lucky if his fly does not burst open. :roll:
That's an interesting observation and I think Phil will become increasingly concerned about that as Linda's spanking continues :lol: . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

don`t know Why young Phil have not pass out from excitement seeing Linda kicking her legs from that hard spanking she getting :lol: :lol: :lol: seeing Betting holding her bottom make me think she worry about what to come for her :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT STORY!! 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Phil will try hard to keep his presence unknown. If he " passed out" the sound of the fall would alert the family and destroy his chances with Linda forever as well as leaving him open to trespass and " peep or pry" charges.

" Oh, how embarrassment!" (Mary Coustas as Effie Stefanides, "Acropolis Now." Australian TV comedy).
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:don`t know Why young Phil have not pass out from excitement seeing Linda kicking her legs from that hard spanking she getting :lol: :lol: :lol: seeing Betting holding her bottom make me think she worry about what to come for her :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT STORY!! 8-)
Hi Butch,

I don't know about passing out but I think even Phil is wondering what power it is that has prevented him from having some accidental discharge......I remember wondering the same thing a few times when I was that age :lol: . I do think that Betty knows exactly what Pete is going to do to her and now she's going to have to worry about it for a week while Pete is out of town. It should be an interesting week for her :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying this story :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It occurs to me that this is actually an example of the "Taking Her Down a Peg" kind of spanking, which has a great deal of appeal to me ;) . It is more obvious when it's humbling the strong, proud female holding a high position in the world (e.g. Phantom/Queen Pera) but it works also with a teen-ager who's gotten too big for her britches - or is that "see-thru panties"? :lol:

The truth is that even though most of us spankos do not believe in spanking children, it is in fact an effective treatment for grown-up girls like Linda and Queen Pera who can't be psychologically injured by the experience. Spanking works! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:It occurs to me that this is actually an example of the "Taking Her Down a Peg" kind of spanking, which has a great deal of appeal to me ;) . It is more obvious when it's humbling the strong, proud female holding a high position in the world (e.g. Phantom/Queen Pera) but it works also with a teen-ager who's gotten too big for her britches - or is that "see-thru panties"? :lol:
HI web-ed,

I do think they're trying to take her down a peg but so far no one has totally succeeded. Although, they did take head cheerleader away from her, they haven't gotten the basic problem solved. Perhaps, Phil will have better luck 8-) .
web-ed wrote:The truth is that even though most of us spankos do not believe in spanking children, it is in fact an effective treatment for grown-up girls like Linda and Queen Pera who can't be psychologically injured by the experience. Spanking works! :lol:
Spanking does work for girls like Linda.....if it's done right ;) . Thanks, Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I don't know about Linda being taken down a peg but her knickers are being taken down regularly :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:I don't know about Linda being taken down a peg but her knickers are being taken down regularly :roll:
Hi Willjohn,

You are right and we will be seeing Linda again in future episodes so it's a good thing we don't mind looking at her with her panties down :lol: . Thanks, Phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Great storyline, and very attractive spankee!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She has a very nice bum, too! :twisted:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

solsunbeach wrote:Great storyline, and very attractive spankee!
Hi Solsunbeach,

I'm glad your enjoying the story and the view :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

willjohn wrote:She has a very nice bum, too! :twisted:
Hi Willjohn,

I pay particular attention to that since it's the part we all like best 8-) . Thanks, Phil