Spankings in TV: What If?

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
willjohn

Re: Spankings in TV: What If?

Post by willjohn »

The young ladies in Petticoat Junction all had the sort of behinds that would have looked good over some man's lap with the petticoats removed. :roll:

No, not their mother.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Spankings in TV: Petticoat Junction

Post by web-ed »

I contribute relatively little to this forum because I haven't followed popular T.V. since about 1980, but I do remember Petticoat Junction from the 60's. The girls certainly would have made good spankees, and our fellow contributors to this forum would seem to be in agreement: there were some earlier posts which mentioned this show. You can search on "petticoat" to find them.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

jimc wrote:yeah Endart did a great one of her being spanked by her father Archie Bunker. And there were several others that he did in his tv series section like WKRP in Cincinatti, Gilligan's Island, Batman, Dallas and others. Since he was not taking any other new clients he may let some of those be reposted now and that would be a regular goldmine for Spanking in media.
Jim
"Tan her hide" has one of Archie spanking a fully dressed Gloria. A log in is needed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

IT wouldv"e been good to see spankings on The Dukes of Hazard like a scene where Uncle Jesse is upset with his neice Daisy for disobeying an order and tells her to go out an cut him a switch so he could use it on her.WOW!! The look on her face wouldv"e been priceless. :lol: next threes company wished that Jack took that sex starve LANA across his knee for a hard spanking.But who i wouldv"e love to see get spank is Mary TYler Moore on The Dick Van Dyke show OHH!! how i wanted to see Laura get her bottom warm over the lap of her husband. And what about that episode where Rob spanked a flirty secretary with his wife approval to bad they didn"t let us see the spanking!Wish all wives would give us their blessing to spanked other women! ;)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I don't remember the secretary spanking on the old Dick Van Dyke Show, although I do remember one where he tells Laura (Mary Tyler Moore) that he spanked a troublesome female guest star - he means a metaphorical spanking, but at first she takes it literally. I remember she smiles at the thought that Rob spanked her and asks, "Where?". Rob answers, "Right in the office!" Too bad it wasn't "Right on her backside!"

I also remember Rob giving Laura a rather gentle swat with a rolled-up newspaper. "Not in the face!" she pleads when he rolls up the newspaper. "How about down there?" Rob says, giving her the swat on her fanny. I'm not sure, but Laura's next line may have been something like "Thank you"(!) - probably the writer(s) did not recognize the D/S implications, if she actually said this.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I really love the spanking in Bat Masterson Brunette Bombshell ! And after viewing it closely on CRS I notice MR.MASTERSON gives a sly wink to the Mayor when he ask to be commissioner of education Now to me the Mayor and MR.Masterson already came up with a plan to deal with Isabella and even though a grown woman they must have figure a spanking was the best way to punhish her for her crime. Me think the Mayor enjoyed watching his sister getting a spanking across Bat knee but thats another story in it self :twisted:
samantha

Post by samantha »

I forgot about the Californication scene. The drama between Hank and Karen is kind of annoying (I don't get why she puts up with his crap or why he can't pull it together for the women he's so obviously gaga over) , but the show is funny and Hank's relationship with his daughter is pretty sweet.

If anyone watched Six Feet Under, I could have seen one or more of the female characters getting spanked. And the new Battlestar Gallactica series had such strong romantic male leads, that would have been ideal. In the new one, Starbuck is a woman and she and Lee Adama have a lot of sexual tension. She's a tough character and I doubt she would have responded well to a spanking, though. Edward James Olmos-the elder Adama-can put me OTK anytime. But one of my favorite shows is True Blood. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Bill (the main vampire) does not spank Anna Paquin's character Sookie. For as often as he chastises her with a sharp tone "Sookie!" for endangering her life and for as much as the two love each other, and as traditional and sweet as she is, it would work.