Spankings in TV: What If?

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Darkzone

Spankings in TV: What If?

Post by Darkzone »

What modern/recent television shows would you have liked to see a spanking in?
jimc

Re: Spankings in TV: What If?

Post by jimc »

i personaaly would like to see spankings in any of the csi series. Who would not like to see Kathryn Willows otk in the orginal series or Cassie in csi miami or any of the female detectives in cs1 new york. Or how about NCIS Zevia, Abby and of course the director when she was Lauren Holley. Tne new series also has a good female special agent. I have also thought some of the new black series Girlfriends, All of us, My wife and kids also featured some very spankable actresses. Good topic thank you for suggesting it.
Jim
jimc

Post by jimc »

I had to leave earlier,but how about BONES; HOUSE; DEAL OR NO DEAL, ACCORDING TO JIM, KING OF QUEENS. This may not be considered a new or recent show but how about Gilmore Girls (Lauren Graham was a very spankable lady in that series as well as Alexis Bedell and Lisa Weil.) One other series i always thought about was CROSSING JORDAN or THE CLOSER (although i liked it with the 2 women in the show Kyra Sedgewick and Gina Ravera). Although every show probally has its spankable female leads or supporting actresses it is fun to think of any of them being spanked. Thanks again for your posts on tv series art they were great.
Jim
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Nice to see someone else thinks "Bones" lends itself to spanking scenes. What's your favorite "Bones" spanking scenario?
jimc

Post by jimc »

i had always imagined that during Angela and Hodges relationship that they might experiment with rough sex (spanking) and of course since Angela and Brennan are best friends she would tell her about it and as bones is the scientist she wants to experiment with it as well. so she gets Seely to spank her in a scientific setting to be sure and Cam was still seeing Booth and they had experimented with it as well (or the english mind doctor would recommend it to resolve Booth's anger issues.) What is your scenerio?
Jim
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

I'd love to see an Angie/Brennan or Brennan/Angie spanking. Also, Brennan spanking cute intern of the week Daisy Wick.
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes,i had always thought of a Brennan spanking Angie and i have not seen the new intern Daisy Wick yet so i could not have commented on her. given that the show does incorporate dreams into the storyline there are lots of potential spanking sequences that could be run there. So i am curious how you would have them getting into a spanking situation. My fantasy with DEAL OR NO DEAL was that Howie Mandel gets to spank one of the models when she mishandles the case she is holding.
Jim
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

One idea I had involved the Bones team investigating a case where the victim (or suspect) enjoyed going to spanking/S+M clubs. Brennan can't figure out how such a thing would be pleasurable, so Angela decides to show her how spanking can be erotic when properly done. Daisy could be spanked by Brennan due to messing up evidence or general carelessness in the lab. Or perhaps Cam could spank both Brennan and Angela for some infraction or anothers.

Other good spanking shows

-Firefly. (I actually wrote a fic where Inara spanks Kaylee, but any of the main women on that show are spankable. Zoe and river would probably kick the ass of anyone who tried, however.)

-Battlestar Galactica Again, so many spankable women-Starbuck, Boomer, Six, etc.

Farscape Somewhat less rescent, but Chiana is one of the most spankable TV characters ever.
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes sci -fi does seem to be made for spanking with skin-tight silver and gold costumes or mini-skirts,tights and knee high boots or some other costumes that are brief and revealing or with the different skin colors( blue, albino white, green etc) and i had never seen farscape so i did not know how spankable Chianna was. I had forgotten other spankable sci-fi series Chuck or Heros or Burn Notice as having great spankable female leads (Sarah in Chuck is fantastic) as well as the others (spankable is a definate term for all of them.)
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wish I had more to contribute to this topic, but I'm unfamiliar with most modern TV series. Jim's comments on Sci-Fi being made for spanking reminded me of how spankable a lot of the guest stars were on the original Star Trek series (not to mention Lt. Uhura). I'll have a little more to say on this topic in Weird Spankings #8, which I expect to post on Jan. 21.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes several of the guest stars on the orginal Star Trek were very spankable. Yeoman Rand was my favorite although i did think about Lt. Uhura during the time that the series was on it was a great civil rights movement and spanking was considered racist in some ways so i had downplayed her role as far as my spanking fantasies went then i realized that it was more racist to exclude them than to include them (and that increased my spanking fantasies considerably.) I always remember the spanking threat in Dolman of Eylass and wish that they had made that threat a reality.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Ah yes, Yeoman Rand! As soon as you mentioned her, I remember that Robert Walker Jr. did give her a slap on the butt in the episode Charlie X. But that wasn't a real spanking, and I think the threatened spanking of France Nuyen (Elaan, I think her name was, without checking) was more exciting. If only Kirk had carried out the threat!

One other old TV "spanking" that I always felt cheated by was the I Spy episode where Robert Culp spanks Mary Jane Saunders, but off-camera! All we get are a few spanking sounds as the camera pans to the deciphered instructions from Washington: "SPANK HER" Why, oh why, couldn't they have shown the spanking on-screen?
Attachments
I Spy spanking - it happens, but off-screen!
I Spy spanking - it happens, but off-screen!
i_spy_spank.jpg (61.63 KiB) Viewed 11013 times
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Well, Buffy is the obvious one for me. I loathed sarah gellar's character, and her actually, as being a stuck up prima-donna. Would love to have a regular thing going on where some girlie vampire bests her and spanks her for her attitude. Glory could've given her a good blistering i think. There could have been an ongoing arc where she goes back to get revenge, gets a more severe punishment for not having learnt her lesson, repeat repeat repeat ;-)
Tara and Willow were the obvious choice for more tender erotic spankings.
jimc

Post by jimc »

Ah Yes I SPY was quite a famous one actually the actresses name was Debroah Walley and she was actually spanked in another series a Wagon Train story if memory serves me right.(as well as starring in another series that did have a spanking in it (THE MOTHER'S-IN-LAW) with Eve Arden and Kaye Ballard getting spanked in some initiation like Betty and Wilma in the Flintstones. Mary Jane Saunders was a child actress and i think she was spanked in a few movies. The most famous Saunders was of course Lori Saunders the pretty Billie Jo Elliott in Petticoat Junction( it is easy to mix -up actresses on a series that did actually feature all of those actresses on the series one time or another (didn't Mary Jane Saunders eventually play Josephine the plumber on those Comet commerials.) Which brings up another question who was the most spanked actress and which actress was the most threatened with a spanking.
JIm
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

There was the most delightfully bad and beautiful girlie in "Prison Break" too, the delectable Jodi Lyn O'Keefe ~ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jodi_Lyn_O%27Keefe.
Could never decide if i'd prefer to see her tanning the butt of Sarah Tancredi, or i she should be taken to task herself for being such a bad girl. think mostly i'd like to see the later, especially after the episode when she appeared like this :
http://blog.hdscreencaps.com/wp-content ... e_0006.jpg
8-)

there was an angle where she offered Sarah the chance to whip her in revenge for kidnapping and torturing her, Sarah refused, perhaps due to being a doctor etc. would've been delightful if she'd grabbed her tho and said "...whipping's too much but i'll settle for putting you over my knee!"
jimc

Post by jimc »

you have chosen a great picture for Jodi Lynn. I agree with you 1000% that she was a very spankable actress. I remember her on Nash Bridges and thought she would be spanked on a couple of episodes. Although there were a bevy of beauties on that show she did stand out. Also i made a mistake when i identified Mary Jane Saunders as playing Josephine the Plumber she was portrayed by Jane Withers (and she was another child actress that was spanked in her movies like Mary jane Saunders) For Bonus points can anyone name all the actresses that played Billie Jo (the oldest and the blonde); Bobbie Jo (the brunette and the middle girl) and Betty Jo ( the youngest and had mostly brown-brownish red hair) on Petticoat Junction'
Jim
Darkzone

Post by Darkzone »

Speaking of Uhura, every "Trek" series has had spankable women. From Uhura and Rand to T'pol and Hoshi.
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes indeed as your wonderful commisions have proved with 7 of nine getting spanked by Capt. Janeway and Captain Archer spanking his crew. We seem to have forgotten Capt. Jean Luc Picard and Counsellor Troi, Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar); that new officer Ensign Rho and another that i thought was really spankable Dr. Crusher (Gates McFadden) on Star Trek next generation. or Dax (Terry Farrell) and Nana Visitor as the executive officer on Deep Space nine and of course all the (Star Trek) movies. (The new Uhura is even more spankable than the old one.) but one i would really like to see is on Voyager Tom Paris spanking his wife the lovely LT. Brianna Torres. (*Side note* Tom Paris or i should say the actor that portrayed him is the excutive producer of Chuck (mentioned earlier). Also let's remember that Captain Janeway is also a very spankable woman herself.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wolfie138 wrote:Well, Buffy is the obvious one for me. I loathed sarah gellar's character, and her actually, as being a stuck up prima-donna. Would love to have a regular thing going on where some girlie vampire bests her and spanks her for her attitude. Glory could've given her a good blistering i think. There could have been an ongoing arc where she goes back to get revenge, gets a more severe punishment for not having learnt her lesson, repeat repeat repeat ;-)
Tara and Willow were the obvious choice for more tender erotic spankings.
I've never seen the show, but I know who the character is. Dallas (of Dallas spanks hard) relayed an anecdote which indicated that Sarah Gellar might have an interest in being spanked, although I doubt she's active in the scene. I do have a B&W drawing by Andy Price in which Vampirella spanks Buffy (great idea!). I haven't built the web-page "frame" around it yet (maybe in time for next Halloween), but I have uploaded the picture itself for anyone who can't wait that long to see Buffy get spanked at last!
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

As a fan of the Sci-fi genre there is one great couple I'd love to see from the Doctor Who show. A great couple would Dominant Doctor Who (David Tennant) and submissive Martha (Freema Agyeman). She clearly would like to be his love slave and she has a very spankable bottom.