Spankings in TV: What If?

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.

Re: Spankings in TV: What If?

Post by Guest »

I so remember that off-screen spanking on I Spy and how frustrating it was not to see the girl get spanked on the seat of her tight pants. She was such a brat!
On Beverly Hillbillies there were a lot of spanking stuff involved Granny and Jethro, but Ellie Mae was the one who needed to get it. I think there were a couple threats to her , from both Granny and Uncle Jed. And then there was the episode when Mr Drysdale spanked his shrewish wife.
And I should mention Charlies Angels, especially Cheryl Ladd. She always seemed to manage to be showing off in a bikini or a pair of cheeky short-shorts, and was so deserving of a spanking.
Not a spanking, but still humorous was one episode where the girls were in Hawaii. Cheryl's character Jill Munroe did some of her investigating undercover, if that is the right word, at a nude beach.
Later there was a scene where she was talking with the other two, and sits down.She jumps quickly back up,grabs her bottom, and says "sunburn"! Might say she got a spanking from Mother Nature lol!
Back to Xena,at one time she was involved with this warlord, a guy called Boras. And gave him a lot of trouble.I so wanted to see him take her over his knee, something that might well have happened in an earlier era on TV.
Speaking of that, would have been great to see Sheena get spanked by her male companion Bob on that show from the 50s.Liked to have seen him lift that leopardskin costume she wore and and spanked her on those little tight shorts or whatever they were called she wore underneath.(Being on TV of course you couldnt realistically expect it to be bare).
There were some shows I never really watched like Dawsons Creek, Melrose Place,Sweet Valley High, but from what I heard about them and the actresses who were on them, know there were plenty spankings needed.
And there was Sea Hunt with Lloyd Bridges. There was one show where an arrogant,stubborn woman diver put both his and her lives in danger by tampering with equipment to prove a point or something. Oh how I wanted at the end of the show when he was scolding her to see him put her over his knee and give her a good spanking on her tight bathing suit.
That Girl with Marlo Thomas was another one. On one ep she was wearing some skimpy leopard skin costume and got detained by the police who thought she was a stripper. Her boyfriend had to go to the police station and straighten matters out. Too bad she didnt get her just desserts in the form of a good spanking from him afterwards. But by the time that show arrived, guess spankings were taboo on TV.
Too bad, as 70s TV had so many shows with those who needed spanking. Maude certainly,and Laverne and Shirley. And how about the Golden Girls.
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes all great spankings and indeed i grew up in that time and did think about a That Girl spanking (I did write a story about her and will be posting it in the fiction side in the next week or two) I did seem to see several stories about the series that you mentioned and wish that there was spanking on every one of them. Other series that i thought about were MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW where all of the women were spanked by someone in the show (Phyllis was spanked by Rhoda after she had spanked Bess for something that she did not do then Mary would spank Rhoda and Mr. Grant would spank Mary and Murray would spank Sue Ann and then Ted would spank Georgette and Georgette would then spank Murry' s wife
etc. Another series i thought about was TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT as they had some great spanking possibilities. Any series though did have its share of spankable actresses and as each of us spankos had their own favorite we probally could never cover all of them (but it would be great to see them anyway, right!)
Jim
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

I always thought one young lady with a very spankable bottom was Gloria from "All in the Family." I could easily envision her climbing over husband Michael's lap for a good tanning.
jimc

Post by jimc »

yeah Endart did a great one of her being spanked by her father Archie Bunker. And there were several others that he did in his tv series section like WKRP in Cincinatti, Gilligan's Island, Batman, Dallas and others. Since he was not taking any other new clients he may let some of those be reposted now and that would be a regular goldmine for Spanking in media.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

All good ideas. I especially liked the suggestions of All In The Family's Gloria (she was a real brat and certainly deserved it), WKRP (Jennifer had an arrogant attitude and needed humbling, although Bailey had the more spankable bottom), and the headstrong That Girl who needed some taming.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

spankings on tv seems to have returned Community on nbc recently feautured one and weeds and califoranation on showtime are all recent series that featured a spanking or two. there was a spanking in dr. who although i never saw it, but i did hear about it. i also heard that there was one on two and a half men, but that it was off-screen.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I'm certainly glad to hear that spankings have returned to TV! Although I watch so little TV that I'm not likely to see any of them (what passes for drama these days is especially worthless), I know that there are others who will find them and post them where I can see them if I wish. I think the "Californication" one was my favorite, if I'm not mistaking it for something else (kinky secretary got spanked). It would be nice to see an old-fashioned romantic spanking again, where the young heroine feels love and respect for the hero after he spanks her.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looking at posts suggesting "That Girl ". The star Marla Thomas will be 74 this year! With Danny Thomas as her father she probably got her share of whacks as she grew up. There was nothing "new age" about that Lebanese Catholic. :roll:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Bonnie Franklin's character in "One Day at a Time."

Nothing outstanding physically, she just needed a good spanking, particularly for the standard of her acting.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Marlo Thomas and Bonnie Franklin

Post by web-ed »

Agreed. Marlo probably was spanked growing up, and Franklin had an extremely annoying quality - sort of a smug self-satisfaction - that did indeed beg for the comeuppance that only a spanking could have provided.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The young ladies in Petticoat Junction all had the sort of behinds that would have looked good over some man's lap with the petticoats removed. :roll:

No, not their mother.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Spankings in TV: Petticoat Junction

Post by web-ed »

I contribute relatively little to this forum because I haven't followed popular T.V. since about 1980, but I do remember Petticoat Junction from the 60's. The girls certainly would have made good spankees, and our fellow contributors to this forum would seem to be in agreement: there were some earlier posts which mentioned this show. You can search on "petticoat" to find them.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

jimc wrote:yeah Endart did a great one of her being spanked by her father Archie Bunker. And there were several others that he did in his tv series section like WKRP in Cincinatti, Gilligan's Island, Batman, Dallas and others. Since he was not taking any other new clients he may let some of those be reposted now and that would be a regular goldmine for Spanking in media.
Jim
"Tan her hide" has one of Archie spanking a fully dressed Gloria. A log in is needed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

IT wouldv"e been good to see spankings on The Dukes of Hazard like a scene where Uncle Jesse is upset with his neice Daisy for disobeying an order and tells her to go out an cut him a switch so he could use it on her.WOW!! The look on her face wouldv"e been priceless. :lol: next threes company wished that Jack took that sex starve LANA across his knee for a hard spanking.But who i wouldv"e love to see get spank is Mary TYler Moore on The Dick Van Dyke show OHH!! how i wanted to see Laura get her bottom warm over the lap of her husband. And what about that episode where Rob spanked a flirty secretary with his wife approval to bad they didn"t let us see the spanking!Wish all wives would give us their blessing to spanked other women! ;)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I don't remember the secretary spanking on the old Dick Van Dyke Show, although I do remember one where he tells Laura (Mary Tyler Moore) that he spanked a troublesome female guest star - he means a metaphorical spanking, but at first she takes it literally. I remember she smiles at the thought that Rob spanked her and asks, "Where?". Rob answers, "Right in the office!" Too bad it wasn't "Right on her backside!"

I also remember Rob giving Laura a rather gentle swat with a rolled-up newspaper. "Not in the face!" she pleads when he rolls up the newspaper. "How about down there?" Rob says, giving her the swat on her fanny. I'm not sure, but Laura's next line may have been something like "Thank you"(!) - probably the writer(s) did not recognize the D/S implications, if she actually said this.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I really love the spanking in Bat Masterson Brunette Bombshell ! And after viewing it closely on CRS I notice MR.MASTERSON gives a sly wink to the Mayor when he ask to be commissioner of education Now to me the Mayor and MR.Masterson already came up with a plan to deal with Isabella and even though a grown woman they must have figure a spanking was the best way to punhish her for her crime. Me think the Mayor enjoyed watching his sister getting a spanking across Bat knee but thats another story in it self :twisted:
samantha

Post by samantha »

I forgot about the Californication scene. The drama between Hank and Karen is kind of annoying (I don't get why she puts up with his crap or why he can't pull it together for the women he's so obviously gaga over) , but the show is funny and Hank's relationship with his daughter is pretty sweet.

If anyone watched Six Feet Under, I could have seen one or more of the female characters getting spanked. And the new Battlestar Gallactica series had such strong romantic male leads, that would have been ideal. In the new one, Starbuck is a woman and she and Lee Adama have a lot of sexual tension. She's a tough character and I doubt she would have responded well to a spanking, though. Edward James Olmos-the elder Adama-can put me OTK anytime. But one of my favorite shows is True Blood. I cannot for the life of me figure out why Bill (the main vampire) does not spank Anna Paquin's character Sookie. For as often as he chastises her with a sharp tone "Sookie!" for endangering her life and for as much as the two love each other, and as traditional and sweet as she is, it would work.