Spanking In Movies

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Spanking In Movies

Post by Tanner »

[Note: this post and the immediate replies were retitled and moved from the CSR Feedback Forum because I was afraid I might have to delete them over there at some future date due to the feedback posts being so numerous. - Web-Ed]

SEVEN film spankings in 1941, and six in 1949! Wow. How about a list of them, so as to see if any are available through Netflix?
daneldorado

Film Spankings from 1941 and 1949

Post by daneldorado »

Tanner wrote:
SEVEN film spankings in 1941, and six in 1949! Wow. How about a list of them, so as to see if any are available through Netflix?

Perhaps Dan can supply this, or perhaps they're already listed in Chross' film data base? I confess I haven't looked at his DB in a long time, so I can't remember what search tools are available there.

Okay, here goes:

Aloma of the South Seas (Paramount, 1941)
In the Navy (Universal, 1941)
Nice Girl? (Universal, 1941)
Our Wife (Columbia, 1941)
Outlaws of the Desert (Paramount, 1941)
There's Magic in Music (Paramount, 1941)
Three Girls About Town (Columbia, 1941)

El Charro y la Dama (Mexico, 1949)
Janika (Hungary, 1949)
Look for the Silver Lining (Warner Bros., 1949)
The Romantic Age (U.K., 1949) (aka: Naughty Arlette)
Rustlers (RKO, 1949)
Stagecoach Kid (RKO, 1949)

Cheers,
Dan
Tanner

Re: Film Spankings from 1941 and 1949

Post by Tanner »

Thanks, Dan. Already had heard of some, but not all,of these, Will see what I can track down.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Love Crimes Sean Young Spanking

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Do anyone remember the movie Love Crimes with Sean Young getting a spanking ! this film came out in the 90`s Now maybe I`am wrong but there was two version of this film one with the spanking and one with the spanking cut out :evil: Don`t know why but wasn`t this movie made by a woman? I don`t think people today would object to seeing a grown woman getting a real punishment spanking from a man for misbehavior in a movie or tv show but the media would be the ones raising a red flag to it saying it wrong and unaceptiable in today`s world :evil: Now this is me talking but I figure tv shows of today should have spanking of grown women in them they do every thing else! Remember wanting to see a spanking in The Nanny and King Of Queens both these women was due for a trip over the knee! But I think the network was too afraid to push it :evil:
daneldorado

Re: Love Crimes

Post by daneldorado »

Butch wrote:

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Do anyone remember the movie Love Crimes with Sean Young getting a spanking ! this film came out in the 90`s Now maybe I`am wrong but there was two version of this film one with the spanking and one with the spanking cut out Don`t know why but wasn`t this movie made by a woman? Now this is me talking but I figure tv shows of today should have spanking of grown women in them they do every thing else! Remember wanting to see a spanking in The Nanny and King Of Queens both these women was due for a trip over the knee! But I think the network was too afraid to push it.

Hi Butch... You're right, about Love Crimes (1992). The director was a woman, Linda Borden, who adopted the name "Lizzie Borden" in deference to the famous poem. And yes, the movie was released in TWO different versions: "R" rated, and Unrated. The Unrated version has the spanking, but the R-rated version that played on our premium channels does not include that scene. And that's a damn shame, because this 22-swat spanking (all swats are visible to the audience) is one of the finest of all time. Sean Young, the heroine, takes them all over the knee of Patrick Bergin, and her reactions are perfect. First-class spanking scene, all the way.

It should be pointed out that the Love Crimes spank scene is one of the rare punishment spankings seen in modern films. All the others -- or most, anyway -- seem to be consensual, just the way the feminists like it.

Consider: The spankings of Dina Meyer in Federal Protection (2002), Heather Graham in Adrift in Manhattan (2007), and Amber Tamblyn in Normal Adolescent Behavior (2007), are all initiated by the spankee. In each case, SHE is the one who wants to be spanked, and in each case she has to coax her partner to spank her. I guess that's how the feminists want it, nowadays. I'm not knocking it, the spank scenes are good in every case... but it sure is different from the way it was back in the day, yeah?

The very recent spanking scene in HBO's Bored to Death (2010), where Zoe Kazan is spanked by Jason Schwartzman, is also instigated by the spankee; and here, she absolutely demands that he spank her harder and harder, as she lies across his lap. This may stretch the feminist fantasy a bit, because she is not the least bit coy about it. She wants her tender buttocks warmed by her man, and the harder and hotter the better!

Back in 2008, in the famous scene where Mary-Louise Parker is spanked over the knee of Demián Bichir, although it looks like a punishment spanking, regular viewers of Weeds (Showtime) will know that Ms. Parker was asking for that spanking, and had fashioned a devious plan to receive it.

So. So it looks as if the old-fashioned, time-tested method of OTK punishment spankings that we knew and loved back in the old days (think 1950s and before) has undergone some fem-finagling to come back to us in this new, "politically correct" format. I too miss the old days, but as long as some good-looking adult female is getting her fanny smacked by a man, I consider that entertainment of the highest caliber.

Cheers,
Dan
Tanner

Re: Spanking In Movies

Post by Tanner »

Chross has posted a picture of a barebottomed Kathering Heigl from the movie Prince Valiant. My thought is too bad she didn't get spanked in the movie, like Queen Aleta did in the comics version!
So many movies with women needing spankings, and none occurring, Sigh.
Never happen of course, but wouldn't it be nice to see re-makes of McLintock and Blue Hawaii with some of today's actresses? And unfortunately there are no John Waynes.
Still, one can dream. Imagine Angelina Jolie or Julia Roberts getting a McLintock style spanking. Or in Blue Hawaii, Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale, since the original actress was portrayed as very young? And instead of a nightgown, they get their spankings over very scanty bikinis,like ones they have been seen wearing!
Any other nominees for those "dream re-makes?"
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! Since Hollywood made a remake of True Grit lets hope they do MClintock :lol: would love to hear who you or anyone would chose to play the John Wayne Mureen O`Hare part and lets not forget Becky :lol: This would be a movie feminists don`t want you to see meaning people will see it!! Would have love to see a spanking in the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith Brad Pitt should have roasted his wife behind twice in that movie especialy while she was in the long slit black dress she had on while they was shooting at each other in their house a strong right palm to Mrs. Jolie bottom would have show her who was the better :lol: Todays Hollywood need to learn from the past and give the guy a chance to win in this battle of the sexes :evil:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote:Any other nominees for those "dream re-makes?"
Wish I had some suggestions, but I was never much of a movie buff. I certainly enjoyed the musicals Look For The Silver Lining and Kiss Me Kate when I was young, but neither is likely to be remade and I felt the spanking scenes in both were acceptable. I guess I'd be happy if they'd make a new film with some good M/F romantic discipline, but I'm not holding my breath.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Over the weekend, I tried to order a video from Shadow Lane, which firm I consider to be the most ethical and highest-quality spanking producer in the land. The film I asked for is entitled: Spanking Housecall. It stars Danny Crighton and an ivory-skinned lovely they are calling, for this production, Kristiana Fleur.

Imagine my embarrassment when Eve Howard, boss lady of Shadow Lane, informed me that I didn't have to order Spanking Housecall. She says her records show that I already bought it, a couple of years ago!

Well, I dug into my stack of DVDs and, sure enough, there was the video I was looking for, still unopened. So I put it into my DVD player and, after about an hour of watching, realized this is a video I can safely recommend to my spanko peers... well, the first half of the video anyway. More about that later.

The concept of Housecall is novel. Danny Crighton portrays a "therapist" whose profession involves helping young women who are tortured with self-guilt by spanking the devil out of them. Both he and the lady he is "treating" behave as if this is a standard procedure among therapists and their guilt-ridden patients.

What is so delicious about the plot is that both the doctor and his patient discuss this procedure in perfectly clinical terms, never once breaking a smile to expose that his "treatment" is, in fact, merely an excuse to spank a pretty girl, hard.

As so often happens with Shadow Lane videos, the work is separated into two parts: Scene One, then Scene Two. For my friends at CSR, I recommend Scene One only, because here we have a standard, over-the-knee, skirt-pulled-up and panties-lowered, handspanking... and it's delicious! Those who wish to savor steamier stuff can watch Scene Two also, but be forewarned that it flirts with a harsh MPAA rating, if such a system were ever imposed on home videos.

The yummy Scene One shows Dr. Danny delivering one of the hardest hand spankings I've ever witnessed, and one of the longest. I tried counting the swats, but gave up after about 800 of them. I have no doubt the true figure would be around one thousand. The girl's creamy-white bottom goes from pink to red to scarlet to cardinal, all within a space of 30 minutes.

Dunno if Web-ed favors the idea of promoting private videos here on CSR, but I guess I'll find out. I have no financial interest in Shadow Lane, I just like certain videos and want to let other like-minded spankos know that they are available.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Spanking Housecall

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:Dunno if Web-ed favors the idea of promoting private videos here on CSR, but I guess I'll find out. I have no financial interest in Shadow Lane, I just like certain videos and want to let other like-minded spankos know that they are available.
No problem with that, Dan - we welcome your opinions and reviews! Shadow Lane has been around for a long time now, which is hard to believe for us old-timers who remember when they were just starting out. I still have a few of their early videos on VHS, as a matter of fact. Eve Howard, whose picture I have posted somewhere on this board, loves the OTK position, so OTK devotees will not be disappointed by SL's films. I believe a few of their more recent production have featured explicit sex, so if that's a concern for anyone, be sure read the descriptions in the SL catalogue. There is a link to SL on the CSR LInks Page.

The plot of Spanking Housecall does sound novel for a spanking film. There are indeed women who suffer terribly from pangs of guilt and need to be spanked to purge these feelings - I know because I have spanked a few of them myself - although this is less common than the more general need for discipline.
-- Web-Ed