Spanking In Movies

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Spanking In Movies

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi- CSR!! Love the Shadow Lane review :D What make a spanking video movie or comic is a great plot! Also you mention most women have a deep need to be spank to releash guilt! I say wasn`t that the main plot line in many many stories in movies and comic books especially romance comic where the guy spanks the adult female brat over his knees and after the spanking she confess that she did deserve it and love him more :D I believed that there are so many feminist women out there that wants to be spanked by their men only they are afraid to be judge as weak and soft and have to live with that guilt :twisted:
web-ed
Site Admin

Guilt, Brats, and Feminism

Post by web-ed »

Butch wrote:Also you mention most women have a deep need to be spanked to release guilt! I say wasn't that the main plot line in many many stories in movies and comic books especially romance comic where the guy spanks the adult female brat over his knees and after the spanking she confesses that she did deserve it and love him more :D I believed that there are so many feminist women out there that wants to be spanked by their men only they are afraid to be judged as weak and soft and have to live with that guilt
I believe how much guilt feelings figure into the spanking experience for a woman varies greatly, Butch. Women do have a rather high capacity for guilt (compared to men) and it is certainly a good idea to bring those feelings, if present, to the surface during the pre-spanking lecture so they may be purged during the spanking itself. Of course, all this is more easily said than done!

But not all women feel particularly guilty. In the case where "after the spanking she confesses that she did deserve it and loves him more" I would say that guilt is present but is not the dominant psychological factor - the desire to see a masculine response (spanking) proving her mate's sexual worth is. When I finally get around to my spanking psychology article, I will explain how with three spankee types, The Penitent, The Beloved, and The Brat, all three feelings of guilt, the need to be loved, and desire (i.e. submission) are present but that one predominates in each case.

With feminist women who have spanking desires, there can be varying amounts of guilt. The real problem here is the internal conflict between being "afraid to be judged as weak and soft" and the overwhelming need to submit to a man sexually (here, through spanking). Many women are already conflicted because of embarrassment over their submissive desires which feminism then makes much worse. Since the conflict is between the artificial and incorrect dictates of feminism on one side versus the natural and extremely potent need for submission hard-wired into the female brain, the resulting conflict can be terrible indeed! For causing so much pain and misery alone, feminism has a lot to answer for.
-- Web-Ed