Brazilian TV Spankings

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Brazilian TV Spankings

Post by web-ed »

[Note: I copied this over from the CSR Feedback Forum, where I was afraid it might be lost in the shuffle. Dan has here made the only list I have ever seen of spankings on Brazilian television - let's hope we can see these some day! - Web-Ed. ]
Butch wrote:How great was it back then when drawing a grown woman getting a spanking was not only sexy but funny... wonder how something like this would play out today?
daneldorado wrote:I certainly agree that the mainstream was much more welcoming of "a grown woman getting a spanking" back in the day. It doesn't get much play in today's comics (except here at CSR), but of late I have become aware that such a scenario is not uncommon in television shows from, of all places, Brazil!

Since 1999, the year that "Suave Veneno" came out as a TV novela in Brazil, and was followed almost immediately by "Laços de Família" and "Perola Negra", our Brazilian neighbors have gleefully and unconcernedly turned to female spankings for crowd-pleasing scenes.

A spectacularly good OTK spanking of a grown but bratty woman was featured in "Alma Gemea" (2005), then came "Sete Pecados" in 2007, and a very public spanking for actress Regiane Alves in "Tempos Modernos" (2010). Deborah Secco, the same girl who was spanked in "Laços de Família" a dozen years earlier, returns for a second spanking -- from the same actor, José Mayer -- in the latest season of that Brazilian soap.

Don't know what it is, about these chicks named Deborah. Another actress, Deborah Evelyn, got a very good spanking -- also quite public -- in Brazil's "Caras & Bocas" (2010).

These few titles are, I am certain, only a fraction of the spank scenes to come from our equatorial friends down in Brazil lately. Don't know what's in the water down there, but whatever it is, it makes the public conducive to the kind of entertainment we adore, here at the Chicago Spanking Review.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Re: Brazilian TV Spankings

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Web-ed... I'm surprised you never heard of these Brazilian telenovelas. Some of them are available on YouTube. There are many, but I know of these two on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO-HgC5- ... plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU-v2KL1 ... plpp_video

As you know, two YouTube URLs are the maximum allowed per message. But the other scenes are probably all on YouTube, also.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Brazilian TV Spankings

Post by web-ed »

Because I stopped paying much attention even to American television after about 1980, I haven't followed foreign television either. So thanks for the links - they were both nice scenes, and I've downloaded them for possible future use. Generally, my rule has been that if something is available on YouTube, I only go to the trouble of putting it on CSR if I feel the scene is overly long and needs to be re-edited (that is, reduced to just the spanking part). But I'll think about adding these two next year.

One advantage to CSR readers is that I make it easy to download my videos in WMV format so you can play them on your own computer whenever you want without having to use the built-in player on the page - with YouTube, it's more difficult to download their videos and they're typically in FLV (flash video) format anyway, which not everyone is comfortable with. So if anyone would like to have these videos available on CSR, please speak up here and I'll certainly get around to it sooner or later.

As to the rest of Dan's list, I expect I'll search for them eventually.
-- Web-Ed