one couple on spankingtube

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
samantha

one couple on spankingtube

Post by samantha »

There's this one couple on spankingtube that I like. Maybe the girl's name is Sarah? Often he's spanking her where she's over one knee and her upper body is resting on the bed. And besides that he tends to hold her on his lap (sitting up) before spanking her, which presents as intimate to me in a really sweet way, there's something else too. (oh and he often holds her close to him even while her bottom is exposed....I love that!) When the spanking gets hard for her to take, instead of reaching back to protect herself, she reaches back and holds his hand--the one that he has wrapped around her hip to hold her in place near to him. It is tender and trusting and I really like it. Like most women, I am not visual per se, but something about the tone of this couple is appealing. Has anyone else seen something like that?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: one couple on spankingtube

Post by web-ed »

I do check out spankingtube from time to time, but mostly for paddling and caning videos. From your description, it's obvious that what appeals to you most is an intimate, romantic spanking between lovers - you're probably a big fan of romantic spanking fiction! And it's a nice dynamic, rather different from the strict discipline scene which is perhaps more common and whose appeal is somewhat different.
-- Web-Ed
samantha

Re: one couple on spankingtube

Post by samantha »

I guess that's right. Though, its funny, because I don't really think I am very romantic at all. I do enjoy what I suppose is considered romantic spanking fiction....but I can only take so much of it because no matter how well reviewed it is, the writing is usually bad enough that it interferes with my ability to suspend my disbelief and go along with the story line.