Actresses Giving Off Spanko Vibes

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
samantha

Re: Actresses Giving Off Spanko Vibes

Post by samantha »

Mary Louise Parker is one of my favorite actresses. She is so skilled. I love her portrayal of Nancy on Weeds...a terrific combination of fiercely protective of her family, gutsy, kind of flirty, vulnerable and a little lost too. The one scene where the drug kingpin guy spanks her in the backseat of the car was good, but I loved the end of that episode where she's looking at her backside in the mirror later on to see his handprints on her and she smiles her wry Nancy Botwin smile. I don't really know the other actresses (other than Lucy and that only vaguely)....they were all on screen before I was born.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

samantha wrote: I don't really know the other actresses (other than Lucy and that only vaguely)....they were all on screen before I was born.
Us older guys have to get used to the fact that younger spankos will probably not be familiar with Movie & TV spankings from before 1980. I think though, Samantha, that some of these older spanking scenes would have an appeal to you, principally the more romantic ones like the Robert Horton / Susan Oliver scene from Wagon Train, or maybe even the first Rawhide spanking (John Kerr / Roxanne Berard). The Rawhide ones are posted in the CSR video section along with a few others you might like (I've got a lot of goofy things there too that probably wouldn't appeal to you too much). I haven't got a clear enough version of the one from Wagon Train to post yet. Maybe someday - right now I'm looking for the ones from The Dick Van Dyke Show and Route 66.

Years ago, our own Dan Rivera edited together a selection of old spanking scenes called Cinema Swats, copies of which are still floating around.
-- Web-Ed
samantha

Post by samantha »

Web-ed,
You made my day reading this. I love being referred to as "younger" anything these days. No, I wouldn't have seen most of the shows you refer to, and some I have never even heard of. I have seen the infamous Secretary scene though. To me, the single best moment in that one was where Gyllenhal puts her pinkie finger on Spader's hand, in this strange mix of dread and trust. It was a nicely understated moment.
I could probably see the other scenes from old movies on you tube. I still want to see the movie with Keira Knightley, A Dangerous Method, where she becomes romantically involved with her shrink and confesses her desire to be spanked (and they do show it happening). I think it might be out on Netflix now.
daneldorado

Deleted.

Post by daneldorado »

Message deleted.
Last edited by daneldorado on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

web-ed wrote:
Us older guys have to get used to the fact that younger spankos will probably not be familiar with Movie & TV spankings from before 1980. I think though, Samantha, that some of these older spanking scenes would have an appeal to you, principally the more romantic ones like the Robert Horton / Susan Oliver scene from Wagon Train, or maybe even the first Rawhide spanking (John Kerr / Roxanne Berard).
This is a generational thing, and the comparison is apt. But let us not forget that this time we live in, this early 21st century with all the communication technology available to us, gives us an unparalleled opportunity to enjoy the gems of the earlier days, in VHS recordings, DVDs, Netflix, online streaming, not to mention the many spanko websites that delight in bringing us spanking scenes from days gone by.

If you were a spanking fan in say, 1970, and you knew there were good spanking scenes in movies from the 1930s and 1940s, you would have to be content with your faded memories. But not today. Nowadays, you can access actual video clips showing those spankings, from sites such as Chross, Daily Motion, Richard Windsor, Netflix, and many other sources. The world is now our oyster. Assuming the movie you are looking for is not officially a "Lost" film, it will be fairly easy to find on line.

I wish I could summon up the words to describe the depth of my feelings, as I discovered -- by chance, mostly -- spanking scenes that I thought I would never see. In the 1980s, I bought a book from Nu-West that printed many spanking scenes from old movies, most of which I had never seen. The gem of all those pics was the one showing Michael Cromer giving a good, sound OTK spanking to a blonde beauty named Sybil Danning. Sadly, I sighed, "I will NEVER ever get to see that film."

But one night, I was sitting in front of the TV, browsing the channels, and I chanced upon an old German film titled "Loves of a French Pussycat" (1976). Sounded good, so I gave it a chance. And what a BOMBSHELL! As soon as I caught sight of the two stars, I realized this was the film that produced that adorable publicity still showing the Michael Cromer/Sybil Danning spanking! I quickly loaded a blank VHS tape into my machine, and within minutes, the great scene itself was recorded on my equipment, for me to enjoy again and again, and that's exactly what I did.

Over and over, I was able to locate many other films that I thought I would NEVER get to see. Yet here they are: The terrific train station spanking in "Flickorna" (1968) is now in our grasp; so too, is another that is so rare I thought it was lost forever: The amazing fireworks set off by Rod LaRoque on the comely bottom of Maxine Doyle in "Taming the Wild" (1936). There are many other examples.

See, many of these films were produced before ANY of us were born. But insightful collectors have kept them alive all through the decades, for the enjoyment of generations of spankos to come.

Cheers,
Dan