Cable tv Outlander

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Cable tv Outlander

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

There was an Outstanding spanking scene last night on Starz Cable Serie Outlander 8-) If you havn`t watch it please do! Have blog about this on another site! the spanking happen when the Male character Jamie Spanks his beautiful wife Claire over his knees barebottom for endangering his soldiers after he save her! the build up leading to the spanking his very exciting as she struggle and fight to avoid her comeuppance! the spanking itself have to be one of the best I saw in years! WEED and Bore To Death was Great but this was SUPER FANTASTIC!! As the lead Character Jamie Turns his struggling wife Claire over his knee lift up her long night gown and spanks her barebottom soundly with his leather belt despite her screaming and fighting 8-) also like the humiliation she suffer the next day as she gose down for breakfast only to have one of the soldier joke telling her to have a seat next to him only she replies I rather stand :lol: this show is playing on Starz movie channel the name Outlander the episode is called The Reckoning
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Cable tv Outlander

Post by web-ed »

Butch - thanks so much for alerting us to this! I don't have STARZ so I can't easily get "The Reckoning," but I'll try to find it somewhere and re-present it to CSR readers! It sounds like the great old spankings of the past.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB-ED it playing on Spankingtube!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote:Hi WEB-ED it playing on Spankingtube!
Thanks, Butch! I'll head on over there and see if I can download it.
[Later] - downloaded successfully! Probably most people will just head on over there to see it for themselves, but I'll try to re-present it on CSR some time in the future. (Remember, I've been having some trouble with getting players to work properly in my pages, but I'll get back to working on the problem some day).
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

i just watched this on On Demand. i was surprised we had starz. she definitely put up a fight but got what she had coming anyway! what i liked most i think is that everyone knew what was going to happen and then they could hear it happen! that would make the spanking more intense for me. and definitely more embarassing! thanks for letting us know about this!!!

sunflower