Roxane Berard on Rawhide

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Roxane Berard on Rawhide

Post by hugob00m »

In "Videos and Games" there's a posting about the three spankings that take place in the classic TV western series, Rawhide.

I recently found the whole episode: "Incident of the Last Chance" (season 2, episode 31) on youtube. I'm thinking that a lot of the Chicago Spanking Review fans who haven't already seen the whole episode would probably enjoy it! (Or if it's been so long since you've seen it that you've forgotten most of it, I'd suggest that you refresh your memory!)

In the short clip that just shows the spanking scene itself, we can see that the woman who got spanked was nicely built for it... ;) ;) ;) ;) and those tight jeans hugged her curves in a way that would make most of us want to spank her EVEN IF SHE HADN'T BEEN SO NAUGHTY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Roxane Berard about to get spanked on the seat of those tight jeans... YUM!
Roxane Berard about to get spanked on the seat of those tight jeans... YUM!
berard..jpg (24 KiB) Viewed 4901 times
I don't believe that John Kerr and Roxane Berard ever had an off-screen romance going... but while the cameras were rolling, the two of them sizzled!

For those of us who like to see spanking scenes in their context, I recomend that you watch this Rawhide episode from beginning to end.

The husband,played by John Kerr, was a nice guy... maybe too nice at times. He tried to make a life for himself and his wife in the West, but with his youth and inexperience, he made mistakes.

Meanwhile, his bratty wife whined and pouted, berated and belittled him, in ways that would try the patience of a saint.

Finally... at the end of the story, his saintly patience snapped! He turned her over his knee and applied a manly hand to the seat of her tight jeans! And lo and behold... SHE LOVED HIM FOR IT! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Great show!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Roxane Berard on Rawhide

Post by web-ed »

Yes indeed, b00m, this was the best of the Rawhide spankings :D ! And CSR readers might well want to view the entire episode and see Clint Eastwood when he was about 30. For those who missed the spanking scene when I posted it 4 years ago, here is the link --> Rawhide Spanking.

Sadly, John Kerr passed away since then although Roxane Berard is still alive.
-- Web-Ed