roger moore

Movies, Television, and Video, excepting Animation
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

roger moore

Post by jimc »

Roger Moore passed away this week and as a spanko i remember his spanking prowess in his THE SAINT series in THE GOLDEN JOURNEY and TO KILL A SAINT. Although to be honest he did take her otk several times in TO KILL A SAINT but never did actually land a swat and the other spanking was better watched with the sound off as they used a silly sound to convey the spanking, but it did have a great still of it around for awhile. i don't know of any other spankings given by Moore and i would be remiss in not mentioning a publicity shot of his co-star BarbaraBach in Playboy or Penthouse about her role in THE SPY THAT LOVED ME with her being spanked and other situations that are really not in a spankers purview that were in the same article. Although as the longest Bond he did share quite a lot of wonderful Bond girls and i always hoped there would be spankings in a Bond film as the super-spy would need to adminiter some truth serum sometimes. Although i do seem to remember Bond saying he was going to spank Moneypenny and she said something like i look forward to it in one or two of the movies. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: roger moore

Post by web-ed »

Hi Jim - I moved your post over from "Miscellaneous Spanking" since we're mainly considering Moore's work in Movies and TV here.

For anyone who hasn't seen them, the spanking from "The Golden Journey" I edited and posted here several years ago, along with a nice butt-slap Moore gives to Justine Lord. I don't have the scene from "To Kill a Saint" but as I recall he only turns the girl over his knee and never actually lands a swat. :(

I don't remember the films too well, but I'm sure I read somewhere that in the actual James Bond books, Bond does administer at least one spanking. It would surely have been nice to see Moneypenny get her wish fulfilled and wind up over James's knee! :)

As for Moore, he will certainly be missed.
-- Web-Ed