Spankings not shown, but strongly suggested.

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Spankings not shown, but strongly suggested.

Post by hugob00m »

I ran acros this Bill Ward drawing. It doesn't show a spanking in progress, and the caption doesn't mention anything about a spanking... but with those revealing little lace panties, the alluring shape of her backside, and a hairbrush right there in her hand... What did it make me think of? YEAH! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
ward 19.jpg
ward 19.jpg (218.79 KiB) Viewed 6748 times
hugob00m

Re: Spankings not shown, but strongly suggested.

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one by Vargas that I changed the caption on.
Attachments
107749058_o.jpg
107749058_o.jpg (92.65 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I believe there's an old English tradition of having a young lady bend over the back of a chair, gripping the seat in her hands. Does the girl in this Dean Yeagle drawing look like that's what she's about to do?
Attachments
dean yeagle 1.jpg
dean yeagle 1.jpg (20.26 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

One more for now...
tumblr_m3n1veNQqX1r3z5lio1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m3n1veNQqX1r3z5lio1_1280.jpg (239.1 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
This poor girl is freezing her hiney off! She's even sitting on a steam radiator, and it's not doing a bit of good! Could one of us come up with a way to warm her up? Heh heh heh!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Good finds, b00m!

It does indeed look like Bubbles LaRue is getting ready to hand over that hairbrush, and she seems resigned to her punishment. I think this is the second Ward piece where spanking is implied, and that the first has been posted on this forum - I'll have to check and see if we've got two topics that can be combined.

As for that girl sitting on the radiator, yes, if she wants her fanny warmed we'd be happy to oblige her! :)

I've seen the Dean Yeagle cartoon somewhere before, and it does indeed look like she's about to put her hands on the chair, bottom up for the cane. I'd say she needs at least six of the best! :)

Finally, the Vargas piece is gorgeous - of course he painted a huge number during his long career and one was printed every month in Playboy. This one makes me think he might have modeled it on March, 1969 Playmate Kathy McDonald - here she is, so everyone can decide for himself.
Copyright Playboy, Inc.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here"s something from Wenzel that I re-captioned.
Wenzel 49a.jpg
Wenzel 49a.jpg (215.82 KiB) Viewed 6337 times
Heh heh! considering the stripes on the man's uniform, might I suggest that the maid already got... and the girlfriend is going to get... some... ahem! ...CORPORAL punishment? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

...And yet another Wenzel drawing that I re-captioned
Wenzel 51a.jpg
Wenzel 51a.jpg (152.18 KiB) Viewed 6337 times
The stance of the young lady seemed to suggest that she might have already gotten a spanking and was probably expecting more. The man's expression seems ambiguous. In my fevered imagination, I thought he might be pleased that he's going to get to spank the pretty lady on her birthday, but a little annoyed that he's going to have to wait his turn.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Two more interesting ones from Bill Wenzel, B00m, and I'd say they were done many years apart, the first in the 50's (note how slender the women are) and the second in the 70's, when his style, never particularly tight, became even more loose. As to "corporal punishment" it's a great idea for a gag - the closest Wenzel himself came was that "Capitalist Punishment" one, but Felix Andrews did a very good cartoon with a woman getting spanked by a corporal. It wasn't in a Humorama magazine, which is why we haven't seen it yet, but I'll get around to it eventually.

Good re-captionings :!: :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

on that first one, i don't remember the original caption but it couldn't have been any better than your new one..................what a great idea :D the maid does appear that she might be rubbing her own recently spanked bottom and i like the idea that this particular soldier is gonna be giving out some corporal punishment................and he's "enlisted" the aid of these 2 girls :lol: . in the second one, i like the idea that the birthday girl is making appointments......now there's a girl who knows how to celebrate her birthday :D . thanks for sharing these with us :D . phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

web-ed wrote:Good finds, b00m!

It does indeed look like Bubbles LaRue is getting ready to hand over that hairbrush, and she seems resigned to her punishment. I think this is the second Ward piece where spanking is implied, and that the first has been posted on this forum - I'll have to check and see if we've got two topics that can be combined.

As for that girl sitting on the radiator, yes, if she wants her fanny warmed we'd be happy to oblige her! :)

I've seen the Dean Yeagle cartoon somewhere before, and it does indeed look like she's about to put her hands on the chair, bottom up for the cane. I'd say she needs at least six of the best! :)

Finally, the Vargas piece is gorgeous - of course he painted a huge number during his long career and one was printed every month in Playboy. This one makes me think he might have modeled it on March, 1969 Playmate Kathy McDonald - here she is, so everyone can decide for himself.
Copyright Playboy, Inc.
Kathy McDonald was born in September 1946. She would probably be a grandmother now.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Kathy McDonald and the Vargas Girl

Post by web-ed »

You're right, willjohn, that Kathy is probably a grandmother by now, but I don't know that date of that Vargas piece - it could very well have been early 70's. There is a definite resemblance, although of course it could be coincidence. But Vargas was published regularly in Playboy, so he may very well have seen Kathy's appearance there.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one by Kirk Stiles:
Kirk 17.jpg
Kirk 17.jpg (283.34 KiB) Viewed 4467 times
Sounds like a plan to me! The boys she's eyeing look like any one of them would be capable of delivering a "royal good spanking", as she calls it.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I think Stiles has the way it is all figured out.......or at least the way I think it should be :lol: . I love it that both girls are grinning about the idea :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Royal Good Spanking

Post by web-ed »

Nice to see this one again. I actually featured it some years ago along with a printed version in Humorama Spanking Mentions, a special feature on the main site.

I have some others saved up from Humorama, mostly prose pieces I think, but no time to post them yet. Let's hope we all live long enough... :roll:
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Like the birthday spanking drawing :lol: only a Real Spanko would search for a shapely secretary birthday so he can give her a spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: and I don`t think he won`t mind having to wait his turn :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one by Kirk Stiles:
kirk shot.jpg
kirk shot.jpg (614.14 KiB) Viewed 4045 times
We don't get to see her getting spanked, but that's obviously what she's anticipating when she gets home to her husband.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one from Bill Ward:
bad service.jpg
bad service.jpg (152.87 KiB) Viewed 4045 times
So then... what do you think he's going to do about that waitress dumping a bowl of noodles over his head?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one from Stanley Rayon:
rayon.jpg
rayon.jpg (282.2 KiB) Viewed 4045 times
I cropped the original caption because I thought it was really lame. I had written one of my own, but decided this cartoon doesn't need a caption.

I'm thinking she was already late for their date, and then she made him wait while she took a shower. Now, she's naked, wet, even later than she was before, and holding a bathbrush in her hand. I bet he has some ideas about what to use her bathbrush for! I know I would! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Nice find Great drawings!! like when women knew that they would be spanked by their husband or boyfriend when they did something wrong gone are the days :( :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another one that I re-captioned:
stark.jpg
stark.jpg (593.79 KiB) Viewed 3934 times
I don't even remember what the original caption was, but it was pretty lame.

The signature looks like "Stark", and I don't know anything about that particular artist... except that he can draw a phenomenal curvy feminine backside, covered with a filmy layer of lace!

Seeing her in those sheer panties, ironing her dress, made me think of someone who is late for a date with the man who is patiently waiting on the couch, holding a bouquet of flowers.

If she's just offered her backside for punishment, that would explain the goofy grin on his face.