Humorama Spanking Cartoons

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Wenzel cartoon better resolution, AND COLORIZED!

Post by hugob00m »

I just added a bit of color. I hope you like it.
Wenzel miss frenzy colorized.jpg
Wenzel miss frenzy colorized.jpg (640.64 KiB) Viewed 5843 times
I think it makes the thin fabric of her dress look thinner and her yummy bottom look yummier!
overbarrel49

Re: Humorama Spanking Cartoons

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I totally agree with you that you have made her gown look much more sheer and in the process, you've made her much more appealing and the whole drawing much more erotic :D ......WHEW! That was the first thing I noticed when I looked at this drawing ;) . BTW, don't you just love her facial expression :lol: . Thanks for sharing this with us. Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Nice Color 8-) this is much much better!!!!! don`t know what up with the guy he seem not too interested in giving those two very round shapely buttocks a good hard spanking :x also it a wonder she didn`t slide off his lap being how straight his legs are :lol: :twisted:
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Thanks for enhancing this cartoon. I have to say this is one of my favorites also. Certainly is a picture and caption that makes me wonder what the backstory of this backside pounding might be? She could be anyone from his secretary to a flirty favor-seeking girlfriend of a junior officer :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Sensational job, b00m! Your coloring is very subtle and delicate, which is what Wenzel's ink-was technique requires. My own coloring abilities are so limited that I can't imagine doing anything like this. (My one colorization, that of a drawing of Batman spanking a bare-bottomed Marcia Monroe, does turn up elsewhere on the web every now and then, I'm pleased to report).

This fine version will of course be added to the page alongside your copy of the original (one of only two I have) and Oxken's variation. Even at this late date I have never been able to nail down where it first appeared, probably around 1957, but eventually I'll find it and then try to do all the updates for it in one fell swoop.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one I haven't seen before. It was in a Ebay ad.
Wenzel prescription.jpg
Wenzel prescription.jpg (23.05 KiB) Viewed 5011 times
Not a very high resolution, but that was all I could get for the time being.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Doctor Swatt deciding that his strong hand would be more effective on a naughty girl's bum than a hypodermic needle. More fun too! :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Doctor Swat have the cure for a naughty Woman`s Bottom :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a better copy of the Bill Wenzel cartoon with the doctor spanking his patient.
Wenzel prescription.jpg
Wenzel prescription.jpg (212.03 KiB) Viewed 4785 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

What else will he fill? :twisted:
hugob00m

A Bill Wenzel "Swat the Fly" Cartoon I've Never Seen Before

Post by hugob00m »

Wenzel fly.jpg
Wenzel fly.jpg (316.56 KiB) Viewed 3405 times

Not technically a spanking... but there's the pretty lady, in her bikini, lying face-down on her beach blanket...

And a fly lands conveniently right on her backside!

Not only that, but Charlie's friend is goading him on!

From this magazine, according to E-bay
breezy june 1969 cover.jpg
breezy june 1969 cover.jpg (79.62 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Horse fly or house fly, it's worth a shot either way :twisted:
butch46163@yahoo.com

would love to see the Beautiful woman getting in the car spanked in that tight dress :twisted: :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Dr. Swatt and Swat That Fly!

Post by web-ed »

I'm so far "behind" in following our discussion board that I hadn't seen either of these before now. Dr. Swatt's Prescription I had in fact discovered independently and posted in 2021 as Humorama #229 without having seen this post.

Wenzel's "Swat the Fly (Behind)" cartoon I have never seen before, although we've all seen Bill Ward's two examples of this sub-genre and one from Mel Scott, and it immediately raises the question: was this a new Wenzel cartoon in June 1969 or was it reprinted from an as-yet-unknown digest from the classic period of 1955-60? The style and men's haircuts suggest this was in fact from the classic period, and my notes show that the previous issue of Breezy had two reprinted "spankers" from that era. On the other hand, the October 1970 issue had "some new Ward and Wenzel cartoons" (no spankers) according to my notes on it, and this raises the possibility that Humorama started buying a few new cartoons as early as 1969.

We know that "Dr. Swatt" and eight other Wenzel spanking cartoons appeared in Humorama from 1973 to 1981, but as far as I can tell, they all appeared for the first time in 1973, which is quite interesting in and of itself. Surely they hadn't actually made their debut in 1969, only four years earlier (6 or 7 years was the more normal time lapse between Humorama cartoon printings, with some exceptions). But if "Swat the Fly" appeared early in the classic period (note it's a line-drawing with no inkwash), how has it escaped discovery when there are only 4 known digests from that period I've never seen?

Very frustrating! :x I sure hope I'm able to really resume the Humorama Search at some time in the future and clear up these remaining mysteries.
-- Web-Ed