Bettie Page in Spankable Poses

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Bettie Page in Spankable Poses

Post by web-ed »

I don't know how far to go with non-spanking material on these forums - I think the "Missed Opportunities" stuff is o.k., likewise the Humorama models in spankable poses, but I don't want to end up with generic Cheesecake photos or Good Girl Art because there's lots of other places to find it. However, I expect no one will protest these photos and drawing of Bettie in more or less spankable positions. I hope some of these are new to CSR readers.
From some comic CD.  Good bending-over position!
From some comic CD. Good bending-over position!
bettie page from cdcomic.jpg (9.04 KiB) Viewed 7160 times
This one was apparently used on the cover of some Comics CD, but where the original drawing came from I've no idea. Nice position, though.
Bettie in black and boots.
Bettie in black and boots.
bettie page135-B-wht-boots-n-blk-013.jpg (175.27 KiB) Viewed 7160 times
This looks like a typical modeling assignment of the kind Bettie did in the 50's. She's bending over just far enough to remind us that she possessed a nice, spankable bottom :) !
Not sure this is Bettie, but it looks like her.
Not sure this is Bettie, but it looks like her.
ncover62.jpg (37.5 KiB) Viewed 7160 times
I can't be sure this is Bettie, but without intending to be funny, it does look like her (I'd know that, er, face anywhere). This book was for sale recently, but they wanted about $71 (Canadian) for it. Not really a spankable position, but it sure is a spankable bottom, and nude shots of Bettie are not very common. To the best of my knowledge, except for her Playboy playmate pose, the only times that Bettie posed fully nude were for various camera clubs (as they were called). This would involve a bunch of guys standing in a semicircle taking photos of a nude model - not exactly the best conditions for excellent photography, and you have to believe the models were at least somewhat uncomfortable. But they needed the money, and of course the club could pool its resources to offer a reasonable(?) modeling fee - I'm just guessing, of course, as I have no idea what they paid. Jim Linderman of Vintage Sleaze has looked into this phenomenon more than I have.
Good paddling position.  Would have been even better with her hands a little lower.
Good paddling position. Would have been even better with her hands a little lower.
bettie_page_bending_over_color.jpg (73.18 KiB) Viewed 7160 times
I don't have an accurate count, but there certainly seem to have been more black & white photos of Bettie than color ones. I much prefer color to black & white for all photographic purposes, especially erotic ones, so as you may imagine I was pleased to find this one of Bettie bending over. It's from the front, but her position is so good with her head up causing her back to arch that it immediately brings paddling to mind (at least to my mind :) ). If her hands were on her knees or a little lower it would have been even better.
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Re: Bettie Page in Spankable Poses

Post by Tanner »

One can never get enough of Bettie. She is lovely, sexy, and today's models could learn a lot fromn her.
Know there doesn't seem to be any M/F with her as far as we know- but with Bettie it doesnt really matter who is spanking her.
Assume people have seen the great posting of the Bettie Paige Queen of the Nile spanking over at SpankingPanels. Their's is the best reproduction of that one I have seen especially its size.

[Here is a link to the spanking Tanner is referring to - Web-Ed]
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Betty Page was indeed a very Beautiful woman! but I don`t know why Irvin Klaw never let her get spanked by a man! Was the woman who use to spank Betty in some loops was the wife of Mr. Klaw? Thought I read something about that.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Betty Page was indeed a very Beautiful woman! but I don`t know why Irvin Klaw never let her get spanked by a man! Was the woman who use to spank Betty in some loops was the wife of Mr. Klaw? Thought I read something about that.
I don't know why Klaw never had any M/F spanking. Klaw himself was not a spanko, and it may have been that the few readers who wrote to him requesting spanking photos specified the F/F orientation. Some of them were apparently more into general BDSM, which is why there was so much catfighting and bondage.

I don't think any of the women who spanked Bettie were married to Irving, although it's possible he could have married one of the models who spanked Bettie in the photos. I suspect he got married fairly early in his life, probably before he started doing photos with Bettie. I don't know for sure because I'm not aware of any reliable biography of Irving Klaw. The Wikipedia article contains some errors of a politically tendentious nature, which to me casts doubt on the reliability of the other information (I never rely on Wikipedia for my information, although it can be a minimally useful tool in some ways).
Irving Klaw, date unknown.
Irving Klaw, date unknown.
irving_klaw.jpg (11.14 KiB) Viewed 7099 times
Irving's sister Paula was involved in the business, however. She did some of the camerawork and was the one who actually tied up Bettie and the others for the bondage shots. When Klaw closed his business and destroyed much of his photographic material, Paula saved the rest, which is probably the only reason many of us have seen it these last twenty years or so.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

More Bettie Page in Spankable Poses

Post by web-ed »

1. This first one isn't Bettie herself but rather a lookalike. I thought I'd already posted it, but when I looked just now I couldn't find it, so here it is. This seems to have been from a package of pictures that actually were of Bettie, but I don't have any further information.

2. Next we have Bettie from the December, 1956 issue of Joker:

3. Finally, here's a very nice photo of Bettie on the beach, taken by Bunny Yeager. This is one of the relatively few bare-bottomed photos of Bettie, and it reminds us how spankable she was. If only she were bending over a little further :) !
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB -ED CSR!! Yes I believe that was Mr. KLaw`s wife who use to spank Betty! Think I read that in a magazine also plus in the bio movie about her I saw on cable! Betty was very beautiful and spankable with her large tush! :D and it was a shame she never got spanked by a man ! Maybe Mr. KLaw didn`t want a man ruining his fantasy! :twisted:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Could it have been Mr Klaw's form of foreplay, getting Mrs Klaw steamed up by having her spank Bettie?