Deleted

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

Deleted

Post by daneldorado »

Message deleted.
Last edited by daneldorado on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
overbarrel49

Re: Buyer's remorse et al.

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

i don't believe i've ever seen the Ward "touch the floor" drawing before. the other one i have seen somewhere and i may already have it in my collection. it appears to be signed either RE or PE. can you tell me who the artist is? in any case, thanks for posting these. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Deleted

Post by web-ed »

Looks like we missed this one. I simply didn't have time to do anything on this board until two days ago. I don't know about b00m and the others - probably they just can't check this board that often.

If the signature was "RE" than it was really Frank Beaven. There is a discussion of this signature elsewhere in this forum, and I have a few more from Beaven I've yet to post.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Deleted

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:If the signature was "RE" than it was really Frank Beaven. There is a discussion of this signature elsewhere in this forum, and I have a few more from Beaven I've yet to post.
hi web-ed,

thanks for the information. i guess i must have missed the discussion of this. sure seems odd that he signs RE. thanks, phil