Spankings not shown, but strongly suggested.

Spanking cartoons in the Humorama Digests and other men's magazines.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Kathy McDonald and the Vargas Girl

Post by web-ed »

You're right, willjohn, that Kathy is probably a grandmother by now, but I don't know that date of that Vargas piece - it could very well have been early 70's. There is a definite resemblance, although of course it could be coincidence. But Vargas was published regularly in Playboy, so he may very well have seen Kathy's appearance there.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Spankings not shown, but strongly suggested.

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one by Kirk Stiles:
Kirk 17.jpg
Kirk 17.jpg (283.34 KiB) Viewed 4471 times
Sounds like a plan to me! The boys she's eyeing look like any one of them would be capable of delivering a "royal good spanking", as she calls it.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I think Stiles has the way it is all figured out.......or at least the way I think it should be :lol: . I love it that both girls are grinning about the idea :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Royal Good Spanking

Post by web-ed »

Nice to see this one again. I actually featured it some years ago along with a printed version in Humorama Spanking Mentions, a special feature on the main site.

I have some others saved up from Humorama, mostly prose pieces I think, but no time to post them yet. Let's hope we all live long enough... :roll:
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Like the birthday spanking drawing :lol: only a Real Spanko would search for a shapely secretary birthday so he can give her a spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: and I don`t think he won`t mind having to wait his turn :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one by Kirk Stiles:
kirk shot.jpg
kirk shot.jpg (614.14 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
We don't get to see her getting spanked, but that's obviously what she's anticipating when she gets home to her husband.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one from Bill Ward:
bad service.jpg
bad service.jpg (152.87 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
So then... what do you think he's going to do about that waitress dumping a bowl of noodles over his head?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one from Stanley Rayon:
rayon.jpg
rayon.jpg (282.2 KiB) Viewed 4049 times
I cropped the original caption because I thought it was really lame. I had written one of my own, but decided this cartoon doesn't need a caption.

I'm thinking she was already late for their date, and then she made him wait while she took a shower. Now, she's naked, wet, even later than she was before, and holding a bathbrush in her hand. I bet he has some ideas about what to use her bathbrush for! I know I would! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Nice find Great drawings!! like when women knew that they would be spanked by their husband or boyfriend when they did something wrong gone are the days :( :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another one that I re-captioned:
stark.jpg
stark.jpg (593.79 KiB) Viewed 3938 times
I don't even remember what the original caption was, but it was pretty lame.

The signature looks like "Stark", and I don't know anything about that particular artist... except that he can draw a phenomenal curvy feminine backside, covered with a filmy layer of lace!

Seeing her in those sheer panties, ironing her dress, made me think of someone who is late for a date with the man who is patiently waiting on the couch, holding a bouquet of flowers.

If she's just offered her backside for punishment, that would explain the goofy grin on his face.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another one I re-captioned.
proposal.jpg
proposal.jpg (359.43 KiB) Viewed 4607 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's an interesting Wenzel cartoon.
Wenzel fence.jpg
Wenzel fence.jpg (546.69 KiB) Viewed 4566 times
Actually, the bars of the fence look like they're too far apart for the woman to really be stuck in them, but I like her position... and that dress looks very sheer!

And there's the question: is she trying to get into a place where she doesn't belong, or is she trying to get out of a place where she does belong? Either way, I think the guy needs to give her a good spanking!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's one containing the three main Archie characters:
betty veronica and archie.jpg
betty veronica and archie.jpg (447.1 KiB) Viewed 4563 times
He probably didn't... but Archie should've spanked Betty and Veronica for that stunt!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's another Wenzel cartoon that I re-captioned:
Wenzel teacher.jpg
Wenzel teacher.jpg (465.03 KiB) Viewed 4561 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Good find 8-) 8-) like the look on the teacher`s face when he told her it wasn`t his son that needs a spanking :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: wonder will he have Junior go play outside while he spank the teacher :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Recently, I was looking at some art by someone named Pedro Perez. I don't know much about him, except that he's from Madrid, Spain, and he draws some sexy women.

This one is called "Trizia". She's featured in several of his comic books.
Pedro Perez.jpg
Pedro Perez.jpg (139.24 KiB) Viewed 4508 times
She ought to be spanked for putting graffiti on that wall!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a humor magazine cover that I altered a bit.

First, the original:
bridal suite.jpg
bridal suite.jpg (469.76 KiB) Viewed 4459 times
Sort of a funny solution to an uncooperative bride...

But I think a bullwhip might be a bit extreme, unless it's only used as a threat.

I like this better:
bridal suite with improvement.jpg
bridal suite with improvement.jpg (349.47 KiB) Viewed 4459 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

More good stuff, B00m! Especially the "Emergency Paddle". On my now-infrequent "vacations" when I try to get away for a few days, I often carry such an Emergency Paddle in my luggage, although to date I haven't had occasion to use it. You never know... ;)

As to this cartoon, which is much improved by your caption:

Stark was an artist who sometimes appeared in Humorama during its classic period of 1955-60. I don't have any biographical details but he was obviously influenced by Bill Ward and perhaps that guy "Gamill" (whose signature looks like "Camill"). Like both of these men, Stark draws ponderous buttocks well-made for spanking but no spanking cartoons by him are known.

Here's one of his better efforts, on the cover of the October, 1959 issue of Breezy. The female golfer is wearing high heels (perfect for golfing) and bending over, stretching the seat of her golfing slacks nice and tight - near-perfect paddling position! :lol:

-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Bet that guy couldn`t wait for her to finish ironing :twisted: too bad we didn`t see the spanking
hugob00m

Humorama cartoon re-captioned

Post by hugob00m »

pillow to work.jpg
pillow to work.jpg (95.86 KiB) Viewed 4248 times

Originally the caption had something to do with her sitting on the lap of a boss who had bony knees. I'd rather think of her bringing a pillow to work because she knows she's going to get a spanking!