Works by Unknown Artists

Spanking Art not from Humorama or other Men's Magazines, and not from Comics
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Works by Unknown Artists

Post by web-ed »

I thought it would be interesting to display some works by unidentified artists to see if anyone out there recognizes them. First up is this one which I posted on Artastic's Bondage Forum earlier this week.

I know that I've seen this guy's work somewhere else a long time ago. I can't make out what I think is the signature (unless he's trying to make a point with the "S.O.B.") Although I don't care for bondage in itself, and although there's no way the "mechanism" here is going to apply the paddle, this guy really understands the importance of proper positioning. With the equipment forcing her knees to be kept straight and her back arched, her bottom is ideally presented for the paddle.

I'm going to post it in the Picture Gallery section in a few weeks. [Now superseded by the Art Gallery]

[May 14 update] A posting on Chross pointed me in the right direction - this is the work of Gene Bilbrew, alias Eneg. I have found the source to and ordered a copy. There are a few other spanking-related drawings in it.
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: change filename and location to match new ones put in place several years ago
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Works by Unknown Artists

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB ED CSR!!! looking at YouTube last week a ran across a series of short Horror comics called Silent Horror!! there are plenty of weird and twisted violent short stories with blood and gore :twisted: :twisted: anyway I saw one call( Punishment) that contain spanking 8-) it the story of a boy who gets bad grades at school and instead of he being punish it his mother who gets a hard bare bottom spanking with a ruler as she is bent over the desk by the male teacher! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: it have a very nice ending that I don`t want to spoil !! Please check it out ! it on YouTube Silent Horror Punishment there two version one 43 seconds and 3:19 minutes 8-) :lol: :lol: :twisted: 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Silent Horror Punishment

Post by web-ed »

Wow - it's only four months later and I got to this! :roll:

I managed to strip the first video, Butch, and I'll make another attempt at the second one later. They are certainly interesting scenes! There are some potential copyright issues with showing them on CSR, but perhaps I can edit them and strip the audio (which may be independently copyrighted). I can't promise we'll see this in the future, but I'll try! :D
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Thanks ! they are interesting and :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here is an interesting spanking drawing I saw recently:
unknown artist.jpg
unknown artist.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 3102 times

The style reminds me of C.C. but there's no signature. I think something on the right may have been cropped out. Maybe the signature was in the missing section.

I like the position. I like the coloring. I like the expressions on their faces. There really isn't much to not like about this drawing.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Good drawing ! and is that Spiderman Peter Parker spanking Gwen Stacey :?: :?: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

This is a very nice drawing. I just did an image search and cannot find it anywhere. It is indeed reminiscent of CC, but CC herself was influenced by what we might call the "Anime School" along with quite a few other artists, so I can't really pin down the style. Perhaps more information will turn up some day.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Hsrry - OTS

Post by hugob00m »

I don't know how many of you read Vanilla Spanking already, but if any of you haven't been, you need to check out Harry's latest essay on the "over the shoulder" carrying/spanking position. It's at https://mainstreamspanking.wordpress.com/
butch46163@yahoo.com

Thanks will check it out! 8-) 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Hsrry - OTS

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:28 pm I don't know how many of you read Vanilla Spanking already, but if any of you haven't been, you need to check out Harry's latest essay on the "over the shoulder" carrying/spanking position. It's at https://mainstreamspanking.wordpress.com/
I'm often too short of time to read Vanilla Spanking, and that's a shame because Harry (a/k/a Solicitus on this board and elsewhere) has a lot of interesting things to say. I'll try to head over there now and hope other CSR readers do likewise.

As for OTS, it's visually appealing but not very practical for actual spanking. I think only one of the Humorama cartoons (by Bill Ward) uses that position.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:16 pm As for OTS, it's visually appealing but not very practical for actual spanking.
Well, yes. It requires more strength to support the weight of the spankee on one shoulder while applying the other hand to her backside. It would be cumbersome to do a prolonged spanking like that. However, if the spanker is carrying the spankee to a designated spot, and giving her some swats along the way, it can be a lot of fun.

Visually, it's great to see in a movie... and in real life, it puts the spankee's butt at eye level to the spanker! :D :D :D :D
butch46163@yahoo.com

Do you think OTS spanking is more difficult than lifting a woman up under your arm and spanking her like what Clark Gable did to Joan Crawford in Forsaking Each Other and the Falcon and The Co-Eds to me that seem very hard to pull off if you planning to give a long spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: OTS and The Falcon

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:23 pm Do you think OTS spanking is more difficult than lifting a woman up under your arm and spanking her like what Clark Gable did to Joan Crawford in Forsaking Each Other and the Falcon and The Co-Eds to me that seem very hard to pull off if you planning to give a long spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol:
I don't think OTS is actually more difficult than the under-the-arm position, Butch, and it does have an advantage over the latter in that as B00m pointed out, you can use it on the way to the nearest chair (where you can switch to OTK), giving her a few extra swats on the way.

As for "Falcon and the Co-Eds," I don't believe I've ever seen the spanking scene. Perhaps it is (or was) in Chross's movie DB. I'll have to seek it out some time, although I've already got so much video material that I'm way behind in editing and presenting it for everyone.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:34 am I don't think OTS is actually more difficult than the under-the-arm position, Butch, and it does have an advantage over the latter in that as B00m pointed out, you can use it on the way to the nearest chair (where you can switch to OTK), giving her a few extra swats on the way.
Part of it would depend on whether the spanker lifts the spankee, or merely restrains her. Lifting her, as Clark Gable appeared to do, would require very strong biceps and a durable elbow.
web-ed wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:34 am As for "Falcon and the Co-Eds," I don't believe I've ever seen the spanking scene. Perhaps it is (or was) in Chross's movie DB. I'll have to seek it out some time, although I've already got so much video material that I'm way behind in editing and presenting it for everyone.
I've seen The Falcon and the Co-Eds. The spanking is off-screen and over very quickly.

However, according to an article in Vanilla Spanking, The spanking was originally scriped to be off-screen, but Amelita Ward, trooper that she was, persuaded the director and the star that it would be more realistic if she actually got spanked for all to see. WOW! A real on-screen spanking administered to such a pretty-but-bratty engenue sure would've livened up an otherwise dull movie! Unfortunately, in the final edit of the film, the spanking was off-screen, as scripted.

Bummer! :( :( :( :(
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Falcon and the Co-Eds

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:The spanking was originally scripted to be off-screen, but Amelita Ward, trooper that she was, persuaded the director and the star that it would be more realistic if she actually got spanked for all to see. WOW! A real on-screen spanking administered to such a pretty-but-bratty engenue sure would've livened up an otherwise dull movie! Unfortunately, in the final edit of the film, the spanking was off-screen, as scripted.
Bummer indeed, B00m! Amelita Ward should have gotten a special award for her dedication to her craft, and the director (no David Butler he :) ) should have been given a booby-prize for worst editing decision in a motion picture! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Falcon and the Co-Eds

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:58 pm Bummer indeed, B00m! Amelita Ward should have gotten a special award for her dedication to her craft, and the director (no David Butler he ) should have been given a booby-prize for worst editing decision in a motion picture!
According to some sources, the reason Amelita Ward insisted on being spanked for real was that she wanted to upstage the other young actresses who were also playing college students. They were all envious when the director and the star agreed to her plan. Supposedly, it was the film editor who cut the spanking from the final print (curse him! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ) So, I guess the other girls had the last laugh... at the expense of the audience! :( :( :( :(