TV spanking art.

Spanking Art not from Humorama or other Men's Magazines, and not from Comics
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Darkzone

TV spanking art.

Post by Darkzone »

All posts w/ permission.
Attachments
X-Files spanking.
X-Files spanking.
X-Files.jpg (139.1 KiB) Viewed 14700 times
Aeryn Sun spanks Chiana
Aeryn Sun spanks Chiana
chianaspanked.jpg (142.49 KiB) Viewed 14700 times
Zoe from "Firefly" spanks Starbuck from "Battlestar Galactica."
Zoe from "Firefly" spanks Starbuck from "Battlestar Galactica."
fireflygalactica.jpg (255.54 KiB) Viewed 14700 times
Darkzone

Re: TV spanking art.

Post by Darkzone »

"Star Trek" spankings :geek:
Attachments
Hoshi gets it, while T'pol waits her turn.
Hoshi gets it, while T'pol waits her turn.
hoshispank.jpg (160.85 KiB) Viewed 14699 times
Janeway spanks 7 of 9.
Janeway spanks 7 of 9.
sevenspanked.jpg (143.93 KiB) Viewed 14699 times
jimc

Post by jimc »

these were great thanks for posting them. has anyone seen any of Batman spanking catwoman. or batman spanking batwoman.
jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

jimc wrote:these were great thanks for posting them. has anyone seen any of Batman spanking catwoman. or batman spanking batwoman.
jim
I'll second those thanks for posting these. I don't watch that much television so I barely know who most of these characters are, but I enjoyed them anyway. As to Jim's questions:
Batman spanking catwoman - I know Endart did a post-spanking drawing of a red-bottomed and very contented Catwoman which he titled "Thank you, Batman". The Bat-Paddle was shown nearby! And now that I think of it, Invidia did a Poser art version of this idea, which interestingly also featured the Bat-Paddle. I have it but never posted it - maybe I should now that Invidia's site has been defunct for several years.
batman spanking batwoman - I don't have one of these in my private collection (or on the site). It's possible Andy Price did one as a commission, like all those great Batwoman/Batgirl spankings he did years ago, but if he did I have never seen it.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes i remember Endart doing one of the great Julie Newmar as catwoman and i think there were several along that line. i remember the invidia one as well that i think she did in a series aptly called super-heroines and super-villianesses getting spanked. I always thought the Catwoman from Batman the animated series was one of the most spankable that particular series from what i remeber was that it was the first that used black paper and then coloring which was supposed to give a better defination (more 3-d instead of the standard 2d) i have seen a traced one of batman spanking batwoman (the one where Batman is spanking Marcia monroe and Batwoman from one of them fighting a giant robot and Batwoman is swinging in in her tight costume and had been inverted and inserted in the spot) Thanks for the memories.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Agreed - Catwoman from Batman TAS was extremely spankable. That idea is going on the commissions wish list - Raf Marinetti or bbmbbf could just run away with it. And yes, they did the animation on black paper, I think to give the series a darker look. It was in my view the best animated super-hero series ever done. While it had that dark look, it didn't have such a bleak and bitter tone as did some of the animated series which came later.
Attachments
The Spankable Catwoman.  Copyright Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
The Spankable Catwoman. Copyright Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
catwoman_batman_tas04.jpg (26.86 KiB) Viewed 14667 times
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

Great post of Catwoman indeed a very spankable pose. I also thought it intresting in this series Catwoman is a blonde and this was the idea that michelle pffiefer played catwoman in one of those batman movies. In the past Catwoman was always a brunette. For my money Julie newmar was the best catwoman although i thought eartha kitt was the best voiced catwoman and lee merriweather was the closest to the orginal catwoman. Of course i would love to see any of the catwoman portrayers getting spanked by batman no matter who played her. of course vickie vale in any of her portrayals was another great spankable find. i always thought talia was the most spankable of all of batman and bruce's women (although silver st. cloud was a close second. these commision ideas just keep on coming don't they?
JIm
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Yes, it was great fun extracting this still, which had the most spankable pose I could find, from the cartoons. Vicki Vale, Talia, and I think especially Silver St. Cloud were certainly all spankable - wish we could get some of these commission ideas in tangible form.

I agree with your comments on the various actresses who played the role over the years. Eartha Kitt of course had a remarkable voice and was a successful singer, while Lee Meriwether was probably the most beautiful, and worked hard at being feline in the part. (For the benefit of those other than Jim and myself who may not remember these actresses in the role, Eartha stepped in during the Batman series run in 1967, while Lee did the same thing in the Batman movie the summer before (1966) and for the same reason: Julie Newmar was unavailable due to other commitments). Newmar, though, is still best-remembered in the role, and not just because she played it in so many episodes of the series - she was truly excellent. She never got enough credit for her acting, because all people tended to notice were her face and figure (she was 6 feet tall and had legs that went on forever). The pity of it was that she was a good actress and always worked hard. And while there have been others who could match her looks, no one was ever more feminine than Julie.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

i had forgotten Halle Berry as Catwoman. Julie Newmar had several movies and tv shows that showed her range. She played this indian warrior princess and went swimming and seeing that scene on the big screen was well let's just say very moving her other series THE LIVING DOLL made many scenerios in my spanko mind. She also endorsed this brand of girdle or lingerie that was called spanx that was supposed to lift the bottom. Speaking of Lee Meriweather anyone remember her stint as a super-heroine (Marvel Woman and Dyna Girl (Judy Strangis) also a great outfit for both. one other spanking scene that lee was involved in was the movie Kona Coast (although that one was not really a great spanking movie as it was aborted and she (lee)berated the main charactor(richard boone) for doing violence) As a spanko i did want to see the lovely lee and the girl in the white bikini get some otk time.
Jim