Paula's drawing from the spanker's viewpoint

Spanking Art not from Humorama or other Men's Magazines, and not from Comics
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
overbarrel49

Paula's drawing from the spanker's viewpoint

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

the drawings by paula that web-ed has been posting reminded me of one of my favorites by paula. she draws the human body, especially the female form, as well as anyone i've ever seen. not the skinny girls either but honest to goodness women with curves in all the right places :D . not only that but it doesn't seem to make any difference what angle the drawing is from..............it's all great! anyway, one of my favorite paula pics is drawn from the spanker's viewpoint and i thought i'd post it here even though i'm sure you've all seen it before. i just love the resting position of his right hand as he prepares to start.............emphasizing her exposure to him :D . this one is a colorized version with the color by steiner. phil
Mens sight.JPG
Mens sight.JPG (149.35 KiB) Viewed 6149 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Paula's drawing from the spanker's viewpoint

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for posting this one, Phil. Paula does indeed possess a very solid drawing technique as we see here. Also seen here is a cute bare bottom! The perspective, from the spanker's viewpoint, is not only unusual, it must have been difficult for Paula since she must visualize herself in the spankee's role where she wants to be. In fact, the spankee here does resemble Paula!

Good coloring by Steiner, also.
-- Web-Ed