Ben Stiller and Friend

Spanking Art not from Humorama or other Men's Magazines, and not from Comics
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

Ben Stiller and Friend

Post by daneldorado »

Here's a pic I've never seen posted here before, and I can't figure out why not.

Gotta love the captions. The picture (dated 1998) describes Stiller as an actor who usually plays "the hapless antihero who gets the girl in the end."

Hope you will enjoy seeing this picture. Please send me a comment. Good or bad, we've gotta have comments!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Re: Ben Stiller and Friend

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

i haven't seen this pic before either. makes me wonder if there's a movie or TV show that goes with this spanking 8-) . he did indeed get the girl in the end this time :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Ben Stiller and Friend

Post by web-ed »

Strange that none of us has ever seen it before - an image search just now reveals it's been on the web in 47 different places! However, many of these images look a little different, like this one:

It's very hard to tell which is the original (if either one is) and which the fake:

There's another fake version out there too. The Ben Stiller version looks real, but with my disdain for Hollywood, I really don't know these modern movies at all - you could have had a complete spank-a-thon in an Oscar-winner and I might not have heard about it! Maybe some more information will come up in the future.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if that style of jacket is consistent with Ben Stiller's age and the supposed photo date of 1998, but I'm not sure.
-- Web-Ed