animations of publicity spankings

Spankings from Stage (not Movies or TV) and Prose
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

animations of publicity spankings

Post by jimc »

Hi everyone. I have been to a couple of sites that had some spanking animations and I got to thinking about b00m's great thread about spanking in publicity stills and thought how great it would be to see some of those classics as a GIF like FATHER OF THE BRIDE (Since there are two it seems like this would be a great spanking point and admit it who wouldn't like to see Spencer Tracy spank Elizabeth Taylor or Shirley Temple in Kiss and Tell as another one that had two shots as well). Other ones that come to mind are: TOO YOUNG TO KISS; FULLER BRUSH MAN; GETTING GERTIE'S GARTER and even the poses in the TV series (THE SAINT-TO KILL A SAINT or Golden Journey). Anyway I was wondering if some of these exist (I saw the McHale's Navy and an old time set that had been made into a GIF and wondered if there were others and if not could it be done? Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: animations of publicity spankings

Post by web-ed »

Interesting idea, Jim. I personally would not be able to animate those old spanking stills, but if I can find some I'd be happy to post them, probably on the main site. I do have a few over there, notably in Jon's Memorial Gallery and in Doctor Cylon's Gallery. Both Jon and Doc Cylon are, of course, known for their animations. CSR Resident Artist Hugob00m has also done quite a few good ones.

I do have something else along these lines that may, I hope, interest everyone. Sweetspot and I have been finding a number of examples of spankings in the movies that were rendered into comic form :D ! I found the first of these two or three years ago in a Golden Age comic book and have been hoarding it ever since until I could do a whole series of them. Sweetspot has been finding them in old newspapers, so we will have to present them as a series when we can.

As to animations generally: I like them just fine and have a few in the files, mostly animations of drawings already out on the site. Interestingly, relatively few turn up in my general searches, but searching for animations specifically yields better results. The truth is I just haven't been looking for them much lately due to time constraints and a surfeit of spanking material(!). Yes, I've got more stuff than I can get to (what a problem to have!), and that's been true at least since I raided Underground Animations before it went under back in 2012, taking the Artastic Forum with it. (I was unable to get more than a small quantity of the stuff on AF, unfortunately). I've also got about 400 comics piled up right now waiting for me to go through them.

Nonetheless, I will pick up some animations soon since the subject has arisen. When they will be posted will have to remain a very open question, alas. :|
-- Web-Ed