Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Sweetspot

Re: Weekly Updates

Postby Sweetspot » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:41 pm

May 4, 1940
SmilinJackMay4,1940.jpg
SmilinJackMay4,1940.jpg (39.55 KiB) Viewed 99 times

A detail of the strip of May 4, 1940
SmilinJackMay4,1940DETAIL.jpg
SmilinJackMay4,1940DETAIL.jpg (65.21 KiB) Viewed 99 times

May 6, 1940
SmilinJackMay6,1940.jpg
SmilinJackMay6,1940.jpg (65.51 KiB) Viewed 99 times

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Smilin's Jack

Postby web-ed » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:26 pm

I'm going to have to add these new excellent finds to the existing pages, Phil. And we'll be seeing your other Smilin' Jack discoveries early in the New Year along with a few of mine and Andre's, so everyone will want to stay tuned. :D
-- Web-Ed

web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/10/2017

Postby web-ed » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:51 pm

The October Spanking Search Report:
Pages searched: 1350
Total: 568169
Comic Spankings: 0

Yep, I'm afraid October was another big goose-egg as far as new spankings discovered. Of course, when you only have time to search 1350 pages, you can't expect much. At least those 590 remaining comic books are not going anywhere until I can get to them, nor the large number of Condorito issues I had imported from Venezuela a year ago (I've gone through maybe a dozen of them). The Humorama search hasn't turned up much either: I think I obtained three digests during the month, none of which contained a single spanking! :x

Of course, none of this is of any immediate importance. My big problem now is finding the time to keep CSR going - with thousands of files in the "New Material" folder (not all of them spankings, of course), including many great additions this past year from Phil S. and Doctor Cylon, we're not about to run out of material any time soon. And since the supply of new Golden Age scans is much less than it used to be (I'll explain why another time), I should be able to catch up eventually.

I still don't have any end date set for our current Comic Strip Series. Once we conclude the current Popeye mini-series, perhaps I can make a short announcement of where we'll be going over the next few months. I can promise lots of exciting new strip discoveries by Phil S. (and myself too, if strip reprints may be counted), plus Phil has also found some other newspaper spankings not in the funny pages that we should probably schedule once we finally reach the conclusion of the strip material.

Sweetspot’s Counts
New Spankings: 34 (as of Popeye #5)
Identified Spankings: 2

This Week's Updates:

The Comic Strip Series continues with our Popeye mini-series as once again Olive Oyl is spanked by her father.

Next Week: The Comic Strip Series continues with the third of a four-spanking mini-series of Olive Oyl from Popeye. :)

I think these are all good scenes, but of course as I have noted Olive Oyl is not the ideal spankee (although she does make for a humorous one), and then again, paternal spankings are probably less popular than erotically-charged romantic ones (although the paternal variety would seem to be more common and more likely to occur in comics since spankings were so common in American families, and of course still occur to this day). The last two Olive-spankings both feature Popeye as the spanker (he's a natural for the role, obviously), which some will see as a decided improvement.
-- Web-Ed

butch46163@yahoo.com

Postby butch46163@yahoo.com » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:55 am

Hi WEB- ED CSR :D :D Nice find Phil 8-) some new Smilin jack comics can`t wait to see them :D :D :D Fanning have not heard that word use in a long time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT!!!Love this week Olive Oyl`s spanking 8-) perfect position with her bottom sticking up also like how Popeye is there laughing and enjoying it :lol: :lol: :lol: the after spanking is Great with Olive :twisted: chair sitting :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) Ma should know no female is too old for a spanking 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: Fantastic Drawing!!! THANKS 8-) 8-) 8-)

willjohn

Postby willjohn » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:57 pm

Looks like old Cole is ambidextrous. He has switched from right hand to left hand as he tans Olive's bum. :lol:

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:10 pm

HI web-ed,

I thought your comments about the difference between this strip and others of the time were both insightful and interesting. As for this strip, I like the story and thought Olive's father certainly knew exactly how to handle a naughty girl :D . Good update. Thanks, Phil

web-ed
Site Admin

Postby web-ed » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:54 pm

overbarrel49 wrote:HI web-ed,

I thought your comments about the difference between this strip and others of the time were both insightful and interesting. As for this strip, I like the story and thought Olive's father certainly knew exactly how to handle a naughty girl :D . Good update. Thanks, Phil

Thanks, Phil! I want to do justice to the comics material on CSR, and not just "phone it in" by posting it with explanation or comment.
-- Web-Ed

web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 11/17/2017

Postby web-ed » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:15 am

The Comic Strip Series continues with our Popeye mini-series as Popeye Spanks Olive Oyl.

Another busy week for me as the mail box remains unopened, but I should be able to get to it soon since I've already started coding next week's update, which is the finale of our Popeye mini-series. I don't have anything special planned for Thanksgiving Day since, as I've noted before, that's the holiday that has inspired the least amount of spanking art, although I may put up one cartoon of a BDSM turkey on the Home Page as a decoration. :)
-- Web-Ed

butch46163@yahoo.com

Postby butch46163@yahoo.com » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:56 am

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! Surprise there not many Thanksgiving spanking drawings :shock: seen a few ! but hey there plenty of Christmas spanking drawing to enjoy :D :D :D Kind of glad to see Popeye during the spanking this time plus it have a happy ending :twisted: :lol: :lol: Olive Oyl might not be the very shapely in fact no shape at all spankee in comic but it nice to see her getting spanked mostly because her stuck up attitude :lol: :lol: the otk is great with Popeye pinning her arms to her side giving him a clear path to her upturned bottom 8-) the after spanking is weird as she crunch holding her burning rear :lol: :lol: :lol: Olive knows Popeye is the man for her :D :D Great drawing! Wish to see some betty boop spankings !!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

willjohn

Postby willjohn » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Popeye spanks Olive for malicious damage to a footpath. Perhaps she should have walked on the grass :roll:.

Wonder if he will give her another spanking for posting graffiti on a fence?

Return to “CSR Feedback - Your Thoughts and Ours, including Weekly Updates”